Last shipment of crystals for 2016.

Vonrette Parker

The Force is Strong With This One
I haven't received my crystals. Was I included on the last shipment of crystals. I sent my request on May 30, 2016. :(

Ladygraypanther said:
I haven't received my crystals. Was I included on the last shipment of crystals. I sent my request on May 30, 2016. :(

How did you send your request? I can't find you looking by your forum name and email address. Could you write to us again at info@paleochristianity.org, with all your details? It is possible that we never got your request, since you would have received an email confirming the shipment, and should already have if your order was from May. :huh:

Chu,
I just sent email from yahoo at 6:41 PM on 12/19/2016. Let me know when you get it. Yahoo is quirky. Thank You so much.

I had also requested a crystal, but I did it through a donation...I attached a note with my donation, maybe 2-3 months ago?

I placed my order on the 13th of October. I received an email inviting me for crystal gathering on the radio show but nothing about sent order. Is it possible to know if they are shiped ? Thanks.

Angela said:
I had also requested a crystal, but I did it through a donation...I attached a note with my donation, maybe 2-3 months ago?

I can't find your request, Angela... no notes regarding crystals from you. :huh: Could you send us your details again, please?

Ladygraypanther said:
Chu,
I just sent email from yahoo at 6:41 PM on 12/19/2016. Let me know when you get it. Yahoo is quirky. Thank You so much.

All good!

Toni Lamadu said:
Hi, where to send my request for crystal? Can you tall me?

See here: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,42248.msg662892.html#msg662892

And I suggest that you read all this year's session threads, where crystals are discussed.

Thank you Chu. I have sent my info to you, but I forgot to add my forum name. It's the same as my first name I sent in my request.

Hi Chu . I sent my request for crystals while ago ( I did it twice ).
Have been expiencing lots of "turbulence" in my life from STS sources, and I need some protections.

Than you Chu

Is it still possible to send a request for crystals? I'm not sure I'll be able to make a donation until early January however will make one asap.

SMM said:
Is it still possible to send a request for crystals? I'm not sure I'll be able to make a donation until early January however will make one asap.

SMM, according to this recent post requesting crystals is still possible.

Also, it has been repeatedly stated by several people (like Chu and Laura) that lack of donation capacity never will be a hindrance in receiving crystals.

So, go for it ! :)

Wodnik said:
Hi Chu . I sent my request for crystals while ago ( I did it twice ).
Have been expiencing lots of "turbulence" in my life from STS sources, and I need some protections.

I sent you an email on Dec 21st letting you know that we had shipped them on the 20th. Did you receive it? In any case, now you know. Let me know by email when you receive them please! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom