FOTCM offering reduced price Glutathione to forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete said:
My box arrived last week while I wasn't home. Many thanks for stocking me up you guys! :)

Glad it got there safely Pete!

We still have a lot of it left if anyone is interested.

Received my bottles today, thank you! Just now had one of the L-Glutathione pills with dinner.

I've received the three bottles so fast that I have not finished the previous one yet, thank you from the heart !

I've just ordered 6 bottles of it and send payment via Paypal Saint Martin Community, I hope it's fine.
Confirmation Number: 6W591731SG359622W

Thank you very much for this opportunity! :flowers:

hello, i read nac is a precursor of glutathione, so, double, more detox and liver protection?, i would like to try one if there is some left

i've subscribed to the monthly donation, here is my transaction number : 0F071896GK825051V

thank you for this opportunity :grad:

onemen said:
hello, i read nac is a precursor of glutathione, so, double, more detox and liver protection?, i would like to try one if there is some left

We received your request onemen, your bottle will ship soon.

For all others interested, we still have glutathione available.

I would like six bottles shipped to the US, how much included shipping? I will make a donation once I receive your reply.

scotseeker said:
I would like six bottles shipped to the US, how much included shipping? I will make a donation once I receive your reply.
Hi Scotsman,

Beau's original post copied below should answer your question. The way I read it, shipping is included in the $10 per bottle price - within the US.

Beau said:
FOTCM recently acquired a bulk amount of glutathione supplements in pill form, a gift from a member who purchased it for re-sale, but the buyer backed out due to lack of funds. This donation allows us to offer it to our forum members. The brand is Healthy Origins and the bottle is 60 caps of 500mg. We are offering these bottles to any forum member who donates a minimum of $10. This bottle normally sells for $20 on Amazon. Please leave a note with your donation mentioning your interest in receiving glutathione and an address to ship to.[...]

Please reply here in this thread if you would like to receive a bottle or bottles. Please note, due to international shipping costs, 1 bottle shipped outside the USA is $20. Two or more bottles shipped outside the USA remain at $10 each.

A little background as to why we are offering these to members.

A Fotcm member who runs a supplement business placed a bulk order of this Glutathione for a customer. The customer then reneged on the deal leaving the Fotcm member 'holding the baby' so to speak. We decided we could turn this bad situation into a beneficial one for Forum members by offering the Glutathione at a much reduced cost.

Just to be clear, the cost price to the Fotcm member per bottle was $15, so we are offering these at BELOW cost price - $10 - (which includes the cost of shipping) so that we can maximize the benefit to members. That's the primary goal, the secondary goal is to recoup a little of the expense for the Fotcm member and also the cost to Fotcm for shipping the product from the member's storage site to Fotcm HQ.

Hi,
I would like to order 10 bottles.
I have donated today via PayPal to US branch.
I left my address in additional info with donation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom