about magicians

giray

The Force is Strong With This One
i waht to ask laura and frineds about magicians how is it possible

dynamo magician criss angel troy how is it possible to make this actions its really interesting

can anyone ask this cassyopians or laura ?

thanks

giray said:

dynamo magician criss angel troy how is it possible to make this actions its really interesting

thanks

Hi giray,

what actions do you mean exactly by "dynamo magician criss angel troy"?

Gawan said:
giray said:

thanks

Hi giray,

These are the scene names of the magicians.

did you know that they are illusionist right? They have studied to do those things, there is no "real magic" there.

zak said:
Gawan said:
giray said:

thanks

Hi giray,

These are the scene names of the magicians.

Thanks for that. I think in that case the C's don't need to be asked. As BrenXHkm writes, they are illusionists and pros in a sense of deception and they know what to do to draw away your attention to other stuff. There are lots of youtube videos which point out the obvious and which cannot be seen in the first place when they are performing a trick.

Gawan said:
(...) (...)
Thanks for that. I think in that case the C's don't need to be asked. As BrenXHkm writes, they are illusionists and pros in a sense of deception and they know what to do to draw away your attention to other stuff. There are lots of youtube videos which point out the obvious and which cannot be seen in the first place when they are performing a trick.
I saw some tv shows when i was in Spain. And yes there's nothing new under the sun with them.

Hi giray, From what i understand from "paranormal abilities", etc, if he (Chris Angel) was doing real magic, he probably wouldn't be on television. My take on it is that it is illusion and fake. green background and special effects, aside from the magician training.

BrenXHkm said:
did you know that they are illusionist right? They have studied to do those things, there is no "real magic" there.

Yes Criss Angel and Co. are simply magicians/illusionists and/or so called mentalists, who present the illusion that they do as though it were something "supernatural". It simple magic although some tricks are so good that you actually could think it is real. A lot of those "impossible" tricks can be found on youtube and how they work.

I looked at that stuff pretty closely for a time and it what leople like Angel do are just smart tricks, nothing more.

In one Wave chapter there was a mention of an experiment that some scientists made with a magician, who was supposed to connect two rings into a chain, and then disconnect them without breaking them (or something like that). He did it, and they wondered how. They concluded that he had to have access to an "additional dimension" where he could easily move the rings around in such way to connect and disconnect them without breaking.

This is not to say that the mentioned magicians can do something like that. After all, even ignoring the fact that camera won't be able to see everything, and the people on the scene can be just hired actors, the filmed material has many breaks and jumps between scenes where everything can be changed, and the film has to be edited afterwards anyway. It's easy to make it look as if it really happened when it didn't.

But here's a thought: if such things would be indeed possible, and you would be able to do it, how would you do it without exposing yourself? How would you be able to show to people something that is out of their reality, but without actually forcing them out of their comfort zone, without exposing the reality they aren't ready for?
The answer is: call yourself a magician. Then no matter what incredible and impossible feats you would do, people would be able to dismiss it all as an illusion, or a "magic trick". After all, you're just a trickster that plays with people's perception. Nothing to see here, move along.

thanks for answers every one. but i dont think its just trick cause some shows look like really real may them have a big energy or something like that may they not even human cause peoples can move object or something like that with energy why they cant .

and lastly my english languange not good i know sorry :D

I am very positive about the idea that the actual "Magicians" are all Illusionist, I dont think it would be needed to ask a question about that. We already know that there were people who could do amazings things, like Edward Leedskalnin with the coral castle, there were the alchemist and many more who in fact had some ability to do things using knowledge, but they in fact didnt have any super power, but what I think it could be the real question is if there were in the past real people who can actually do magic (had a real power by themself) and called themself magicians or did a job in something like that.

:cool2:

The most interesting thing about these performers is that they demonstrate the frailty of our reality construct.

One of my favorites in this regard is Derrin Brown.

Here's an example...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQXe1CokWqQ

It is very instructive, (if a bit alarming) to learn through demonstration just how unconsciously wide open our perceptions are, and how easily they can be manipulated.

That level of unconscious awareness and influence on our free will isn't just in effect for the duration of a short magician's demonstration, but all the time!

The response I have to these kinds of pulling back of the veil demonstrations is to add a little more rocket fuel to my on-going efforts to integrate my top and lower levels of awareness, and work out what the heck is going on between them.

When I have an impulse to do something, it needs to be examined and interrogated to make sure it is really mine, and to ask what effect acting on it will have within the world. Does it serve myself, others and which kind of others? And do I still want to do it after working that stuff out?

It also becomes apparent that at our level of reality, it is impossible to obtain in isolation enough data to come to full and useful conclusions most of the time. -In the video, those two commercial design artists were simply not complex or powerful enough beings to have understood the full extent of the experiment they were acting within. They would have needed outside perspectives to help them determine all the forces acting upon them, to fully understand themselves and their motivations.

i agree if peaople can bend metal object or can move object with energy and mind power why they cant do things like that my this ability was forgetted from illimmunati

Quote from Taratai:

In one Wave chapter there was a mention of an experiment that some scientists made with a magician, who was supposed to connect two rings into a chain, and then disconnect them without breaking them (or something like that). He did it, and they wondered how. They concluded that he had to have access to an "additional dimension" where he could easily move the rings around in such way to connect and disconnect them without breaking.

For anyone interested this is the experiment that Taratai is talking about: https://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/08/the-wave-chapter-5-perpendicular-realities-tesseracts-and-other-odd-phenomena…/

In 1877, a scandal in London brought the idea of the fourth dimension to public awareness in a big way. Kaku relates that a psychic named Henry Slade was holding séances in the homes of prominent people, and was arrested for fraud “using subtle crafts and devices, by palmistry and otherwise.”

Slade was convicted of fraud by the court, but he insisted that he could prove his innocence by duplicating his feats before a scientific commission and Johann Zollner, professor of physics and astronomy at the University of Leipzig, gathered together a group of scientists who were willing to take a scientific look. Their reason for doing so was made public and consisted in declaring that the feats Slade claimed to be doing were, indeed, possible by manipulating objects in the fourth dimension!

In so doing, the media coverage gave the public a real idea of just exactly what was possible in this strange world of ours.

Among Slade’s defenders were William Crookes, inventor of the cathode ray tube; Wilhelm Weber, Gauss’s collaborator and the mentor of Riemann; J.J. Thompson, who won the Nobel Prize in 1906 for the discovery of the electron; Lord Rayleigh, one of the greatest classical physicists of the late nineteenth century and winner of the Nobel Prize in 1904. Kaku writes:

First, Slade was given two separate, unbroken wooden rings. Could he push one wooden ring past the other, so that they were intertwined without breaking it? If Slade succeeded, Zollner wrote, it would “represent a miracle, that is, a phenomenon which our conceptions heretofore of physical and organic processes would be absolutely incompetent to explain.”

Second, he was given the shell of a sea snail, which twisted either to the right or to the left. Could Slade transform a right-handed shell into a left-handed shell and vice versa?

Third, he was given a closed loop of rope made of dried animal gut. Could he make a knot in the circular rope without cutting it?

Slade was also given variations of these tests. For example, a rope was tied into a right-handed knot and its ends were sealed with wax and impressed with Zollner’s personal seal. Slade was asked to untie the knot, without breaking the wax seal, and retie the rope in a left-handed knot.

Since knots can always be untied in the fourth dimension, this feat should be easy for a fourth-dimensional person. Slade was also asked to remove the contents of a sealed bottle without breaking the bottle.

Could Slade demonstrate this astounding ability?

Today we realize that the manipulation of higher-dimensional space, as claimed by Slade, would require a technology far in advance of anything possible on this planet for the conceivable future. However, what is interesting about this notorious case is that Zollner correctly concluded that Slade’s feats of wizardry could be explained if one could somehow move objects through the fourth dimension.

For example, in three dimensions, separate rings cannot be pushed through each other until they intertwine without breaking them. Similarly, closed, circular pieces of rope cannot be twisted into knots without cutting them. However, in higher dimensions, knots are easily unraveled and rings can be intertwined. This is because there is “more room” in which to move ropes past each other and rings into each other. If the fourth dimension existed, ropes and rings could be lifted off our universe, intertwined, and then returned to our world. In fact, in the fourth dimensions, knots can never remain tied. They can always be unraveled without cutting the rope. This feat is impossible in three dimensions, but trivial in the fourth. The third dimension, as it turns out, is the only dimensions in which knots stay knotted!

Similarly, in three dimensions it is impossible to convert a rigid left-handed object into a right-handed one. Humans are born with hearts on their left side, and no surgeon, no matter how skilled, can reverse human internal organs. This is possible (as first pointed out by mathematician August Mobius in 1827) only if we lift the body out of our universe, rotate it in the fourth dimension, and then reinsert it back into our universe.

Zollner sparked a storm of controversy when, publishing in both the Quarterly Journal of Science and Transcendental Physics, he claimed that Slade amazed his audiences with these “miraculous” feats during séances in the presence of distinguished scientists.

Zollner’s spirited defense of Slade’s feats was sensationalized throughout London society. Supporting Zollner’s claims was his circle of reputable scientists, including Weber and Crookes. These were not average scientists, but masters of the art of science and seasoned observers of experiment. They had spent a lifetime working with natural phenomena, and now before their eyes, Slade was performing feats that were possible only if spirits lived in the fourth dimension.

Giray, maybe you'd like to watch this video from the "masked magician" (don't know if you ever heard of him?) doing a "magic trick" from Chris Angels.

https://youtu.be/bRsu9xTouoE

And after watching the above video I'd like if you could watch this next video that it is the original trick realized by Chris Angels:

https://youtu.be/DXVLqnYpT9k

You can make your own conclussions.

Quote from Giray:

i agree if peaople can bend metal object or can move object with energy and mind power why they cant do things like that my this ability was forgetted from illimmunati

Yes, but that people is from 4th Dimension (I don't know if you are familiar with the terms 3D, 4D, 5D, etc., if not, you may like to read The Wave Series) or if they are 3D humans being they probably have a different preparation, mentally or physically, another state of mind, I mean, I don't think they walk through the streets thinking "oh what a beautiful day to walk through a window from a random local shop... hmm this one seems perfect, let's do it!!" I don't think so, they probably prepare themselves to bend a metal (btw I've never see someone doing that but it doesn't mean that it never happened) I'm not saying you meant that, but if you watch Chris Angels' tricks and think: Why does he do that? It doesn't makes sense. And just to finish remember that Chris Angels have actors in his tricks, the two links that I shared above, support this, there you can see the preparation behind the tricks. I only mentioned Chris Angels because it's one of the most famous and I thought it would serve as the best example.

Back
Top Bottom