Paleo-Almanac, Spectrums of Energies …

Haiku

Jedi Master
“The crop circles were an almanac”, the C’s stated, and it interested me. An almanac is a word that is most unique. You can look it up and find the standard definition which is …

‘An almanac (also spelled almanack and almanach) is an annual publication that includes information like weather forecasts, farmers' planting dates, tide tables, and other tabular data often arranged according to the calendar. Celestial figures and various statistics are found in almanacs, such as the rising and setting times of the Sun and Moon, dates of eclipses, hours of high and low tides, and religious festivals.’ , from Wikipedia …

What is interesting is the fact that this word is known in many places of the world and it has a similar meaning. I have tried to find an origin of this word with the statements of Wikipedia and it is a wild goose chase, to say the least. I do like how you can separate the word, as in ‘al-manac’. And one of the definitions from Wikipedia was ‘Its first syllable, al-, and its general relevance to medieval science and technology, …’ ‘Manac’ does not seem to have solid meaning but the word ‘manach’ was more than this. I found elements of a monk or a tenant of a church in its meaning, the purveyor of knowledge.

So, we have a third density definition of the word almanac, and it is most appropriate. I have seen the farmer’s almanac many times before, and yes, it is exactly this. We need to now get to the forth density definition. One that has this information but more, so much more. We need to generate the paleo-almanac that was applied by those that knew, in sites like Stonehenge. I am seeing many pointers to something from a timeline that is old, something handed down that still exists today. That increases the value that it is perceived to have …

Good afternoon everyone, another scorcher here so we have all doors closed. Be kind and make sure the door closes behind you, it will keep it cooler in here. I am about to start a thread on the ‘Spectrums of Energies’. I am hoping to find the commonality in all crop circles other than ones that I have defined. I feel it is important to understand the interwoven features of crop circles and how they are to be defined. Sorry, it is part of my internal workings to qualify and quantify. So, I will attempt to do this with these different spectrums of energies.

In the beginning there was an idea, this progressed to a theory, and now this falls into postulations. As this is assuming that the crop circles have an element called a spectrum of energy that is common between crop circles.

First, I have started to compile a visualization guide of these spectrums of energies. This is currently broken down to fifteen spectrums. I figure that there are some in the current selection that will fall outside the objective here and there may even be others that I have not identified yet. So, this is a flowing postulation that I intend to have changes upon. Let’s start with a breakdown of the current fifteen spectrums and see if they stand up to being an independent classification.

Type ‘A’
I have added this as it was an early crop circle and one that has been identified by the C’s as Alternating Current. The basis is that there are four directional quadrants of this centre, with 90° symmetrical definition. I do see an issue with this spectrum as I have not seen another that is defined like it. It also has a commonality with ‘C’ spectrum as it is basically a centre with features.

Type ‘B’
This is a ‘Path’ spectrum defined with a starting point and a finishing point. They typically have transitions to an alternate direction. This can be only one to having many. A true path spectrum is easily identified when it has more than one transition. Those that only have one transition should be questioned. The path can be of any structure with arcs, lines and continuous curved entities. There are times when a transition ends up going nowhere. This can also be in multiples.

Type ‘C’
This is ‘Center’ spectrum defined by a single to many centre’s. This is a basic structure of many crop circles spectrums of energies. Others that have this spectrum as part of their structure, may just be this spectrum. If this condition is evident, then the other spectrum may be invalidated.

Type ‘D’
A snowflake with a tree structure is defining this spectrum. Also there seems to be patterning in this spectrum to multiple the effect, but is not required to be this spectrum. It does have type ‘C’ spectrum as part of the structure.

Type ‘E’
The first spectrum that has a third dimensional effect. It is as if you are viewing the item from above the object. It can be built upon Type ‘C’ spectrum objects but definitely has a structured three-dimensional closed look.

Type ‘F’
This is another spectrum that has a three dimensional feel with the same viewing like type ‘E’ spectrum. This spectrum can be based on type ‘C’ spectrum but then it becomes a flailing object spreading outward.

Type ‘G’
This is the complex spectrum of energy. It us usually identified by combining many spectrums into a single crop circle.

Type ‘H’
A flowing spectrum as depicted in one or more connected type ‘C’ spectrums. There is symmetricity in this spectrum of energy that should be evident.

Type ‘I’
The overlapping spectrum, where most everything has overlapping features. It is based on many type ‘C’ spectrums and can be structured in patterns.

Type ‘J’
This spectrum is defined by curved and patterned objects typically in a type ‘C’ spectrum. This includes crop circles like the ‘Universe as Laboratory’.

Type ‘K’
The triangle or three spectrum and is justly defined as this. You will always find three major features in this spectrum and is typically found in a triangle shaped condition.

Type ‘L’
A complex spectrum consisting of many types of features typically shown in a single type ‘C’ spectrum. I would state that these are a higher level of the spectrum of energy.

Type ‘M’
The mechanical structured spectrum that is represented by objects with definable corners in a single type ‘C’ spectrum. This is not limited objects in a centre.

Type ‘N’
A crest-like structure of arcs and lines that includes crescent like structures. This can ben in any number of patterns and can be a single string also. Typically, these have pointy structures and are not in any type ‘C’ spectrum.

Type ‘O’
This is like the opposite of type ‘N’ spectrum as it has similar features but are limited to being displayed in a type ‘C’ spectrum.

The spectrums of energies that I am proposing is an element of each crop circle in this paleo-almanac. And we will most likely not get to see the real paleo-almanac in its completeness until 4D. You must take a lot of steps forward before you go up the next step. This is one of those forward steps.

Well, that is the session for the day. I have asked the management for more cooling in this room. They said that we do not need it because the future brings us less in cooling needs. I believe that they are also concerned about the future cool-down, solar minimum and that. Must be reading the C’s website. See you all next time, Haiku …

Attachments

• Spectrums of Energies_CCReview1995_1.jpg
    Spectrums of Energies_CCReview1995_1.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 114
I am back to the concept that the crop circles were an almanac. With that in mind I have thought a lot on this conceptual idea. And I thought that if I was reading this Paleo Almanac, in a book form, the first part of the book would be a table of contents. A categorical listing, a breakdown of purpose, to each crop circle. this table of contents would have to entail all aspects of what we call life, an existence, in this reality for an ascension to a new reality. So, I should be able to create this classification by looking around at information that we have today and add in anything that have developed here. We will have to have a check and balance on the categories and a breakdown of what is in these categories. What kind of information do we have that we can use to confirm these categories, at least some of these categories. It would have to be something that we received from the C’s to be able to be used as such. Our illustrious crew at the chateau has provided us with this, the crop circle catalog. It is direct translations of several crop circles. We can use these to see if they fit in with the categories that I am proposing. Checking done. I am probably biased but I do find connections here in this listing with all that are statement crop circles in the catalog. I would even say that the categories work with the strip messages also or the break-down of the messages into statements. I am not saying that this is going to be the end result of anything that I produce. It is all just ramblings of a wandering mind for now. so here is what I came up with, in no way the final result. Chances of it changing, I would give that a 100% chance of additions and reductions. And if any of you all see something that I have missed or just a comment on what I have generated, please add in. I find criticism a valued trait of the soul that is looking to ascend.

With this categorical listing, we can propose that all crop circles fit into one of these listed herein. Yes, there will be ones that fall out of this breakdown, I expect this. Change is constant and nothing is impossible.

I am not giving up on the spectrums of energies, they may still have an undisclosed purpose. Ta, ta for now, Haiku …

Paleo-Almanac
Table of contents (categories):

Culture
Society
Social
Arts
Entertainment
Games
Literature

Personalities
STO
STS
Receivership capability

General, Needs
Food
Shelter
Weather

Self, People, Healing
Natural
Physical
Psychology
Emotions
Fitness
Belief

Lessons, Knowledge, Education
Logic
Calendar, Time
Geography
Philosophy
Theory
Wisdom
Astrology
Technology
History

Mathematics
Methodology
Statements
Concepts
Objects

Science
Biology
Astronomy
Chemistry
Earth, Planetary
Weather
Physics
Sociology

I don't know if you are using the Wave material but there is an "everything you wanted to know about Crop Circles" here:

The Chilbolton Crop Circle and The Cassiopaeans on Crop Circles | Cassiopaea

Also there are less speculative explanations within the sessions. Speculations only go so far. If you look you will probably also find some answers.

Specifically the Cs said:

"A: We are compiling an almanac as well as a manual for the entire Terran population there. The reason we are doing this, is that there are millions who want to know the answers on the eve of the Grand Cycle Transformation. However, there are precious few that have chosen to try this form of communication, thus opening up a conduit.

The conduit is Laura and all the Work she and the forum have done and are still doing. I am sure Ark has already done much deciphering of the "almanac" and others too.

November 30, 1996
Frank, Laura, Ark (Via Internet) Terry and Jan

A: Hello

Q: (L) Hello, and who do we have with us this evening?

A: Jxoin

Q: (L) And where are you transmitting from tonight?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) You said previously that time was 'selective and variable.' What, exactly, does this mean?

A: By "Selective", we mean simply to think of time as if it were like your jukebox. There are many selections there, you may play them as you choose. But you need not play them sequentially, unless that is all you know. The selections are always there, are they not?

Q: (L) Well, that is crazy! You can't just go around having things happening in random order?!

A: Random is in the eyes of the perceiver.

Q: (L) What is it that causes us to only be able to perceive time in a sequential way?

A: DNA restructuring, as in the handiwork of our friends, STS 4th density.

Q: (L) Is there any possibility of regaining or restructuring this DNA?

A: Was there, will be again. You wanna know all there is to know about time, quantum reality, etcetera? Then it is time for you, and especially Arkadiusz, to study all that you can about the "crop circles," and closely network with those studying them directly.

Q: (L) Why crop circles?

A: The answers to all the questions are, or will be there.

Q: (L) You said that crop circles represented thoughts from 6th density. What does this mean?

A: We are compiling an almanac as well as a manual for the entire Terran population there. The reason we are doing this, is that there are millions who want to know the answers on the eve of the Grand Cycle Transformation. However, there are precious few that have chosen to try this form of communication, thus opening up a conduit.

Q: (L) Well, how many people are going to be able to understand?

A: But it would not be in form with Prime Level 7 Directive to limit entirely the availability of supreme knowledge!!!

Q: (L) So you are trying to put the entire story out there for all the world to see?

A: Not "trying," we are, my dear.

Q: (L) Okay, crop circles are a language, so to speak. Are they in some way related to mathematics?

A: Mathematics is the one and only true universal language.

Q: (L) Well, I just don't see how they can be decoded.

A: In this room is all the mental power needed, with addition of another "room" in Wroclaw, of course, that is needed to "crack" the code of our circles.

Q: (L) How do we start?

A: All one needs is a foundational point to build a computer program. And we have given you this already.

Q: (L) But nobody wants to hear what we have been saying!

A: Well, the circles are undeniable in their existence, our communication with you is deniable.

Q: (L) Well, if they don't want to hear it as it is channeled, what makes the crop circles different?

A: Not point. If you can crack the code, this becomes an undeniable language that is ongoing, consistent, and demonstrable.

Q: (L) So, you mean that if we can show what they mean, have it make sense, and then interpret others as they come into being, or show others how...

A: Self explanatory and yes.

Q: (L) At one point you mentioned that I needed to learn mathematics, which can be a years long effort. And now, Ark is a mathematician. Was this a clue that Ark was to be part of this?

A: Ark was coming into the picture all along. All is eternal, time is selective. We can see the entire jukebox menu selection at all "times."

[Break, Ark joins group]

Q: (L) Ok, Ark has a question: how does one distinguish an authentic crop circle from a fake one?

A: Authentic ones are intricate in design and meticulously in meticulous in the detail of their construction. The reality is that there have only been a few "fake" crop circles in the entire history of the phenomenon world wide, any way.

Q: (L) Ark asks: to crack the code, is it sufficient to have a collection of pictures? I'm sure he means crop circle pictures.

A: Yes, to start with.

Q: (L) Ark says, to crack the code, we need an example. Can you point some out? (T) Example, as in crop circle pictures? (L) Well, no, how to crack it, or whatever.

A: Please review transcripts.

Q: (L) Can you tell us, I'm curious, too. What is it, is it about the using mathematics, or is it about something else?

A: You asked for interpretation of specific crop circles pictures before. Remember?!?

Q: (Jan) We already did that, I already did the graphics for the ones we asked about last time. I have a whole file with nothing but crop circles. Didn't you send that to him? That's what we're talking about. We need other pictograms to ask about. (T) Oh, I know what we need. It's not just pictures of crop circles, we need the dimensions of the crop circles as well. You can't do anything mathwise if you don't know how big or whatever. (Ark) If Einstein's relativity is only partly correct, as pointed out last time, and this is because of the variable 'time', does this imply that the theory of relativity based on Galilei group is better than that based on Lorentz group?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Because of the symmetric calculations they used as a basis for their efforts.

Q: (T) Where has the Lorentz group gone wrong?

A: Too complex to answer.

Q: (A) Is entropy the key concept that must be included into the unified field theory in order to include other densities into the equations?

A: Need to back up and reflect before proceeding. There is still a "missing link" that is earlier in the process. Any mathematics problem will collapse if there is a missing link.

Q: (L) Well if he goes back and finds that missing link, will he then need to include entropy into the equation? Into the theory in order to include other densities?

A: Must find link before answer is given, otherwise it is useless information.

Q: (A) Can decoding of information from crop circles be automatized completely? Can this be done by a computer program, without human intervention, with out work of mind?

A: Not likely, and what would be the benefit? Learning is necessary for progress of soul. Remember, we are not here to lead by the hand. We will help, but some answers are for you to decipher, and you have been extraordinarily good at this, my Arkadiusz, since very early childhood. This is how you are building your power center. All there is is lessons and learning is fun. More fun even than teaching.

Q: (A) Should I look into sonoluminescence? Are there causal time loops?

A: Q1: Yes. Q2: On the right track, now blend or unify. No polarities, please.

Q: (T) No polarities? (L) I have no... none of us knows anything. (T) That's absolute. (J) What? (T) Well, if you don't have polarities, then it's absolute. It doesn't matter if the numbers are minus or plus. We're dealing in absolutes. (A) So, cracking the code is to be computer- assisted mind work, that is, human interpretation, assisted by computer program. Which branch of algebra will have to be used for that?

A: Not necessary to use algebra here.

Q: Anything further on that? We should let him ask, actually...

A: Such as?

Q: (A) I need guidance here. Can you give me some more specific than just work!

A: Please be more specific as to where, or with what, or how you wish to have guidance. All will be well and soon. [AJ signs off for the evening]

End of session

The crop circles have also been described as Reiki for the planet and messages and lessons.

Session 3 December 1994
Q: (L) Is it true that crop circles are a kind of grand Reiki being given to the planet?

A: But also messages and lessons.

Q: (Laura) Well, could it also be said that Reiki symbols as applied to the body are etheric messages to the etheric body?

Q: (L) Do they communicate information into our field, so to speak?

A: Everything that exists at all levels is just lessons.

Q: (L) Well, in the case of Reiki, what I specifically want to know is if, say an individual is psychically, spiritually, karmically, or otherwise wounded or discombobulated, does the application of Reiki symbols give messages to the electromagnetic field to re-form or re-arrange the pattern in the perfect pattern intended?

Q: (L) And can repeated application of this, can not only physical things, but also etheric things, be healed? That is karma and so forth?

Q: (L) So that our continual use of Reiki and application to ourselves and each other literally would cleanse us from our karmic burdens, memories or scars of the soul?

We as a group have been described as a "homeopathic medicament":

Session 26 July 2014
Q: (L) Well, the reason why was because I could see that other people were not remembering from one
freakin' day to the next what happened! I mean, they needed to be reminded every day, day after day,
what was happening.
A: And that is what developed your conscience. And those who helped were also in the process.
Q: (Andromeda) You have to constantly keep awake about what's happening.
(L) You have to get awake, you have to wake up, and you have to stay awake... all the time, about
EVERYTHING. Any minute you allow yourself to sleep, you're putting your conscience to sleep.
Dissociation is putting your conscience to sleep. Okay, that's all I wanted to ask about that. Go ahead.
(fabric) One thing we were worried about is in the event of a communications breakdown, would the
board be able to be used to communicate with other groups? Like let's say the Château and the
Tobacco House, to get a message across? Would that work if there was no power and no way of
communicating with each other? Or would we just end up talking to dead dudes unless we grooved a
channel?
A: Not likely and not advisable. We have mentioned before what is needed: Connect chakras by proper
networking.
Q: (Perceval) Does that mean that essentially people who have their chakras connected by proper
networking would essentially be inspired or moved to do what's needed to be done as a part of the
network without necessarily having to be told?
A: And more. There will also be enhanced telepathic ability when the frequencies change. If you work
on "receivership capability," all else will come naturally.
Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?
A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.
Q: (L) Alright. Next?
(dugdeep) Can they give elucidation about the mechanism behind homeopathy?
A: Frequency vibration resonance. Think of yourselves as "homeopathic medicaments" for the planet.
[NOTE: "medicaments" is French for "medicines"]
Q: (Perceval) That's a good description. Homeopathy on a macro scale, with some human beings as the
tiny dose of the cure that might resonate with other beings.
(Pierre) So, individuals being on the truth vibration frequency could have a positive influence on the
macro-organism that is Planet Earth.
(dugdeep) And why do they get more potent as you dilute them more?
A: Then the resonance spreads more widely in the solution bringing all into proper frequency within the
integrity of the substance.

Goyacobol, thank you for pointing these items out. Alas, I have already found these and many more here on this site and many others. I have been trying real hard to do my homework. This is why my CC sessions are spaced like they are. I spend most of my time doing CC research and doing my C-homework and reading assignments.

As for help, assistance, guidance, direction, I have been pretty much on my own. I would like to assist others, because that is what I normally do. But, if nobody stands up for the task, I usually will and take the lead if needed. Essentially, I am a picture frame to all those I support, and I do it very well. If a task needs done, I am always available.

For Laura and the crew, they are busy trying to contain chaos in the world. Ark, a physicist, may not have the time to apply to this subject. I am thinking that he has more important direction to attend to then crop circles. This is what I am here for, to assist those that want help, nothing more. I believe that this is why most people are here wandering this web site.

But if someone at the chateau would like to add to this CC conversation or even give me some guidance, direction, statements, or just knowledge, I would most appreciate it. Yes, I believe that they may have something that could be of interest to me, and many others here that read my blathering remarks. That is other than the information that is already available on this site.

Thank you Goyacobol for reading and following (and your comments), Haiku …

Haiku said:
Goyacobol, thank you for pointing these items out. Alas, I have already found these and many more here on this site and many others. I have been trying real hard to do my homework. This is why my CC sessions are spaced like they are. I spend most of my time doing CC research and doing my C-homework and reading assignments.

As for help, assistance, guidance, direction, I have been pretty much on my own. I would like to assist others, because that is what I normally do. But, if nobody stands up for the task, I usually will and take the lead if needed. Essentially, I am a picture frame to all those I support, and I do it very well. If a task needs done, I am always available.

For Laura and the crew, they are busy trying to contain chaos in the world. Ark, a physicist, may not have the time to apply to this subject. I am thinking that he has more important direction to attend to then crop circles. This is what I am here for, to assist those that want help, nothing more. I believe that this is why most people are here wandering this web site.

But if someone at the chateau would like to add to this CC conversation or even give me some guidance, direction, statements, or just knowledge, I would most appreciate it. Yes, I believe that they may have something that could be of interest to me, and many others here that read my blathering remarks. That is other than the information that is already available on this site.

Thank you Goyacobol for reading and following (and your comments), Haiku …

Haiku,

I don't know how your categories for the almanac are going work out but I think you may be too modest not to link this thread to your previous work:

Crop Circles in 3D

That's a lot of hard work you have done. And I think it is awesome as others have expressed.

I was working on this comment before you replied (I was trying to find the out if the Cs really said they are no longer depending on CCs to communicate). Even is this is the case I think your work is very useful in visualizing the CCs and I appreciate all that work you are doing. This was and maybe still is a "form of communication, thus opening up a conduit" for those who are able to receive it.

I couldn't find much about CCs not being used as a mode of communication now except:

Session 13 Feb 2011
A: The wave cometh. Crop circles are a sort of grace offered to those slated for ultimate destruction. Why do you think so many have
appeared in England? Those that receive such gifts and do not take their messages into their hearts will damn themselves and their
own descendants to oblivion.
Q: (L) Somebody's been offering them grace over the years, and they've rejected it again and again. They get these crazy people to
go out there and fake them, make fun of them... I mean, the universe is talking to these people and the farmers go out and mow
them down!

Woodsman seemed to think CCs are not in favor for us now in your other thread.

With all the reading assignments we all can stay very busy. Thanks for your efforts.

Thanks, and ta, ta, for now (as you say),

goyacobol :)

Back
Top Bottom