The Health & Wellness Show: Lightening up: The Benefits of Photobiomodulation

lilies

The Living Force
Listen to the show...

"Your body is a liquid crystalline living matrix."

The book mentioned in the show.

Then look at this short video:

https://youtu.be/7VQqXtBMwD4

You'll get hooked quickly on James L. Oschman PhD's videos on YT. Here are some tasty ones:

ILA 2013 - Dr James Oschman - Biological coherence in the liquid crystalline living matrix Part 1, Part 2 - YouTube.

Thanks for starting this thread lilies! I quite enjoyed the talk show on this topic, and bought the book mentioned It seems like there's so much more to explore. I mean that's always true in theory, but flipping through those pages really Kindles my curiosity and interest. :)

Glad you benefited from the recommendation. The book is a good introduction to this area of research as a whole, and can provide a decent foundation from which someone can research the rest of the material in more depth via going straight to the source.

There is some more information on this thread: Human physiology in an electric universe

Nice to see this topic started here. I loved the show and it was energizing and inspirational. The book has been placed at the top of my list.

I have a question. I've been trying to find the answer on my own but I'm not having much luck so why not ask here? The reptile light was mentioned as being beneficial and was wondering if a specific one can be recommended. I know a few people who are on VERY low budgets and a light bulb may be the only solution at the moment. Also a grow lamp was mentioned. Can you please help me out here?

After listening to the show I immediately placed my order for the flood light. Can't wait for its arrival and I'm hoping for healing of my thyroid gland and so better energy over all. So interesting to learn of low thyroid and heart health and throw candida into the mix. Thanks for your contributions keyhole!

Love you guys. :love:

edit: I became interested in this topic when the photobiomodulation thread began and have intended since then to purchase a light. That thread has grown substantially since reading it last and have just started to get caught up.

Hi Summerlite,

This is the light I use (on a low budget): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Exo-Terra-PT2144-Infrared-Basking/dp/B0002AR3QW

This lamp is not the optimal one, but it does the job. it is the one recommended by many people on the JackKruse forum as a cheap option, where there is substantial knowledge regarding light therapy

The specs show that there is some NIR, alot of FIR and heat. Again, its not optimal... but for £7, it is OK.

Here are the specs:

Attachments

• infrared_basking_spot_rating.jpg
    infrared_basking_spot_rating.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 84
Thanks so much Keyhole! Now I know what to look for. Maybe the local pet store has one or something similar. I wasn't aware of Jacks website either so another great, new find. I've been looking at that today. https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?members/jack-kruse.1031/

:flowers:

Hey Keyhole, (or anyone who may be able to answer). I'm going to the local pet store today to look for this light.

Here is my question. We have a 5 year old who just had an unfortunate accident and received a 3rd degree burn on the tip of his nose and upper lip. I believe its the far infrared thats helpful for the skin which this light has. How far away from him should the light be placed and what length of time? Getting him to sit still will be an issue, maybe put some cartoons on the tv :). I'll guess at 5 minutes minimum at 2ft. maybe 3 times a day.

So hope you see this, thank you!

We are "Liquid Crystals"!!!come to my mind The Cassiopaen Crystal Connection,and how they help us if we charged and used them properly.
Really interesting.Thanks lilies for sharing :flowers:

I bought the reptile light recommended but not the ceramic fixture it screws into which is needed because it gets very hot (its also a bit pricey). I'm now questioning whether adding ANY heat to a burn is a good idea. I'm going over to Jacks site to see if I can locate any info on the matter. :read:

Edit, so far I've found this in regards to time.
" For exposed injuries like burns and retina injuries, only 1 to 10 minutes of LED light is used, depending on the device. It is believed that applying LED light for too long cancels the benefits, but the time of application is hard to determine. Too little light and there is little benefit, and too much light and there is no benefit".

Another comment said 2 to 3 feet as the distance.

Back
Top Bottom