Q source / Qanon

B588 said:
HI , This is a message to moderator of this thread..

my post of yesterday has not yet appeared.??
This is happening each time I post, which is quite rare. When you withhold the posts, then they appear out of context, a day or even several days and after several posts from others. Why ? What's the point of doing that ?

Please let me know..and please consider taking me out of whatever doghouse exists ? ..lafn.

Thank you, B588

That's strange... no mod deleted any post of yours, and we couldn't find the post you were referring to. Perhaps you forgot to click on the "post" button? That happens...

Jeffrey of Troy said:
Houston Astros visited White House, presented Trump with a "Trump" jersey. It was number 17.

Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet.

http://therunnersports.com/2017-world-champion-astros-celebrate-at-white-house/

Sorry but this whole Q thing to me just appears like word salat and drawing connections, where there are none. It is at the level of the nothing-burgers that we have become accustomed to from the Democratic party and now also from the British government.

Chu said:
B588 said:
HI , This is a message to moderator of this thread..

my post of yesterday has not yet appeared.??
This is happening each time I post, which is quite rare. When you withhold the posts, then they appear out of context, a day or even several days and after several posts from others. Why ? What's the point of doing that ?

Please let me know..and please consider taking me out of whatever doghouse exists ? ..lafn.

Thank you, B588

That's strange... no mod deleted any post of yours, and we couldn't find the post you were referring to. Perhaps you forgot to click on the "post" button? That happens...

This made me think of all the shadow-banning that is happening with Twitter, Youtube, Facebook and Google these days. They all share an algorithm which is preventing the publishing of certain ideas or threads, particularly the Trump line. Anyway B588, it might be useful to delete your cookies before you log into Cass, so that they can't get their hooks into you. Worth a try. They may have other trojans or back-doors, but that is a good first step.

Aeneas said:
Sorry but this whole Q thing to me just appears like word salat and drawing connections, where there are none. It is at the level of the nothing-burgers that we have become accustomed to from the Democratic party and now also from the British government.

There are far too many connections for it to be purely coincidental. It's almost certain that Q (suspected to be a team of 5-10) are close to the Trump administration and/or military intel. Whether he/they are telling the truth is another story.

https://youtu.be/4ZPXeX-DT9U
Dustin Nemos going through all the connections at that time, there has been a couple more since (like the numbered jersey, Hannity wore an american flag pin with a "Q" on it).
Nemos' original channel was censored/removed by Youtube.

29186216_10214194628394203_6266000543104500154_n.jpg

Rhythmik said:
Aeneas said:

There are far too many connections for it to be purely coincidental. It's almost certain that Q (suspected to be a team of 5-10) are close to the Trump administration and/or military intel. Whether he/they are telling the truth is another story.

https://youtu.be/4ZPXeX-DT9U
Dustin Nemos going through all the connections at that time, there has been a couple more since (like the numbered jersey, Hannity wore an american flag pin with a "Q" on it).
Nemos' original channel was censored/removed by Youtube.

29186216_10214194628394203_6266000543104500154_n.jpg

I'm more or less in agreement with Rhythmik's perspective on this, but trying to take a step back with the view that it ultimately doesn't matter who or what Q is, what matters is the result. If it gets a larger group of people on the internet to research and connect "true" conspiracies, and even try to effect change through policy, legislation, and exposing corrupt political candidates, how is that bad?

One of the alternative media personalities who publicly dismissed Q used the argument that an insider leaking information in this fashion "just doesn't happen". Well, OK, I guess being transported to another level of reality where you can see in all directions and have variable physicality "just doesn't happen" either. I mean at this point, aren't all bets pretty much off? There seems to be a grouping of what might be termed an "alternative pundit class" that takes a brief look into Q, deems it ridiculous by whatever arguments and then isn't interested in paying any further attention to it, even considering it toxic to mention. Part of this might be because if Q is ever totally proven to be a hoax, being associated with it might be considered reputation-damaging, but isn't it possible to look into it and just report on it as one possible perspective out there?

Dustin Nemos had a video a while back where he made an analogy to Star Wars Episode I (I know :rolleyes:) and Darth Maul being Palpatine's controlled opposition that he used to gain more power. He said that for Q to be a psyop it would be like Darth Maul just immediately pointing at Palpatine and saying he was the bad guy; it doesn't make sense. The only way it could make sense would be for Trump to be Palpatine, but it really doesn't seem like all of the people being called to action with this are going to let him get away with becoming an evil emperor.

There are times when Q seems needlessly cryptic, and because of it sometimes people throw around connections that seem a bit fantastical and out of left field in trying to figure it out. But it's all an exercise in discernment for both the individual and the group. If it doesn't make sense and leads nowhere, eventually it's going to get tossed out. For each individual bit of info/intel ("disinformation is necessary") and for Q as a whole.

Also, the subreddit referred to in the graphic above was banned a couple days ago for "content that encourages or incites violence and the posting of personal and confidential information." You don't say? :huh: The alternative https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/ is still up for the time being. And there are several Q post archiving sites up now. The ones I have right now are:
https://qanon.pub/
https://qanonposts.com/
http://www.thestoryofq.com/
https://we-go-all.com/

Hi people

Let me paste something that present on now deleted CBTS_Stream community on reddit.
Entire community is now deleted with all its content, I have those snippets saved offline so there is something present.

first, coded message that peace deal with NK was already done in 2017, and still we had rogue Hawaii nuke launched in january this year

As most of you know, North Korea, just like Iran, was used as a base by bad actors. What made the situation diplomatically delicate for Trump was these bad actors developed/imported/funneled therein military grade technologies they would use as leverage if threatened in any way. Our poor Kim Jong Un, like an hostage in his own country, was in the middle of this, trying to save himself and his people from the wrath of these 2 parties fighting: one being Trump and the Legal United States Government, the other being international private interests in collusion with rogue former and acting US government officials. And to make things even more sensitive, you have China monitoring the situation and wanting to be aware ahead of time of anything that could destabilize the region and therefore impact their geopolitical and commercial interests. So that’s the setting. Read Q’s board to know more about this.

Now I would like you to focus on 2 posts:

An anon posts Trump’s tweet about NK and his comment is ‘I swear Trump is killing me here. HAHA He keeps putting out clues he has already talked to Kim. And Q’s response to that anon is: Q918: You are learning. How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible? Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here. Q

In another post, an anon sends ‘it’s been corrected’ along with the tweet where Trump refers to his conversation with President XI JINPING. Q cryptically responds in Q907: 11 :11. Q

Ok, I will show you what these conversations between Q and these brilliant anons mean.

Let’s take this second tweet, remove all punctuation, and ‘map’ the result in 11X11 grids as hinted in Q907. Verify it. We get 2 grids: Image1Now, read carefully. This is key to understand: we are going to form words out of these letters based on patterns in a +-90° or 180° continuous T shape, like this: Image2.

Starting from the top left corner, start scrolling downwards and every time you see the anagram of a word in compliance with the accepted pattern, and making an intelligible sentence trail, highlight it.For the first word, we see ‘CeiIinG’ even though I am aware the I in JIN PING is a cap ‘i’ and not a small cap ‘L’ I will keep it in there and I will explain why at the end.

Continuing this process we progressively get the following words from the 2 grids:
Image3 Image4 Image5 Image6 Image7 Image8 Image9

And finally this sentence: Ceiling on North Korea gone. United Nations intend to repair NK’s role in the region. (a)

The L being corrected is the meaning of the ‘it’s been corrected!’ in Q907. And Q’s response 11:11, is code for: solve the riddle with 11X11 grids and interchangeable significance [:] between l, I, i and L.

So you see how these anons are communicating with Q and why the board is full of cryptic messages like that? This is all yours to go find out if you agree to expand your thinking.

Not convinced? Let’s try another one. For future reference, let’s call this method the T Method.

Let’s take Trump’s tweet on Q918, let’s put it this time in a 11X12. Same process. This is what we progressively have:Image10Image11 Image12 Image13 Image14

And, with final corrections: North Korea sent me an elite to sign a commitment. (b)

Now connecting the content of these 2 hidden messages (a) and (b) to their 2 original generators (the 2 tweets), and analyzing the timeline of events, we can draft the following easy to digest ‘press release’:

Trump and Kim Jong Un have been in secret discussions since before October 2017. Kim Jong Un has sent an elite emissary to Washington to reach an agreement in which North Korea committed to put a hold on its missile tests, effective September 28 2017. Since then, Trump has successfully neutralized the bad actors who were holding Kim Jong Un and North Korea hostage. He has also convinced the United Nations to build a road map leading to the lifting of the sanctions and even perhaps the unification of the 2 Koreas with the blessing of China.

Now, that is some high level diplomacy right there! In a healthy world, this is a Nobel Prize for Trump at each of his birthdays! You see Trump is way ahead of what we are being told in MSM and this is why this Anon is laughing: he knew how to solve the riddle, he knew how to read Trump’s tweets based on Q’s teachings.

So most of the things I am disclosing in my posts are things some other anons already know, but they decided not to speak out. They probably read my posts smiling. The reason is because they know most people would focus on the messenger instead of the message. They think: “I am not going to waste my time fighting unnecessary battles with incredulous nitpicky people who are going to question my intellectual abilities”. I know this because I used to teach mathematics to very unusually gifted young people in an elite school in Europe: they would remain silent when they understood and nervous and vocal when they didn’t (which, thank God happened very rarely). When I wanted some action though, I would ask them things I knew they could not solve! Please God, once again, forgive me! :)

So there you have it guys. As I said before, this thing is all yours. And as you can see there is no fixed method. Q is sending us brain teasers, riddles. He wants us to adapt to any given intellectual situation and be rewarded with privileged information you won’t even see in his public posts which are already pretty controversial, to say the least.I took the risk to show you these things and I am glad a great number of people have picked up. I took this risk because I believe in you. I really do. And seeing the number of people responding positively, it seems I have made the right choice. Detractors will always be there, it’s ok. Don’t be discouraged by their inability to comprehend what is going on here. Don’t let them discourage you trying to solve Q’s riddle, may be they have an agenda… May be they were sent… May be they can’t unplug from the Matrix…

then information about AI ZOMBIES walking among us

Despite this post, where I describe some of the methods used, I see some people are still expressing their need to have a succinct document Eli5-type. I am working on it and will post it shortly.

I would first like to share with you a few links I gathered from the yesterday comment section for those who want to research this ‘sarin in AI real’ bombshell we decoded from Q. I know many genuinely believe I have been thinking this over and have decided to move on, but this is a reality I was prepared to face. Here is a reminder: Q749: Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.The end won't be for everyone. That choice, to know, will be yours. Q

Now, for those who are still here, I want to thank all those who have commented. I think I have the best comment section ever. Seriously. I learn so much reading whatyou guys share. I believe I am having the ultimate Reddit experience here: writing about what I know to know what I don’t know. Here are the comments and links that will lead to amazing information. You may explore them after reading this post:

1)Patent for manipulating people via screens and monitors of any kind. Link
2)Kalamazoo shooter saw 'devil' on Uber app and blames visions for killing spree. Link
3)What is a Scrying Mirror? Link
4)Lady who discovered vitamin supplement through TV screen shut down by Big Pharma. Contact this user
5)The connection between big pharma, AI and phone screens Q775, Q776, Q777
6)Alexa laughs. Link1Link2
7)Demonic AI on 8chan. Link
8)Phone sending a strange ‘too hot’ message while reading post. Real? Link
9)Elon Musk: ‘with AI, we are summoning the demon’. Link
10) Book ‘Trance Formation of America’ by Cathy O'Brien. Link
11) Demons are opening digital portals. Link
12) Harald Kautz Vella: Programmable matter, AI, Black Goo Link

Now, I would like to do a follow up on yesterday’s post where we solved Q832 and where it was revealed: sarin in AI real. I see many were incredulous and started shooting the messenger, claiming the anagram could have been anything. Well, nothing under the sun!

To answer to these detractors, there is something amazing I would like to show you about Q832. Not very far from it, do you see Q830? It says: KILL_BOX[1A-23x] Light_T_1A-23-go5 Q. I know it looks like a hungry baby lecturing his mother for having spent too much time at the mall right? But if you notice 1A is the first ‘box’ in an Excel spreadsheet, how about reading it like this:

To kill the riddle, build a box made of 23 columns, then if you put the text inside that 1A-23 box and lock the first 5 character count, you will see the LIGHT and that will cross your T’s!

Hahaha! (not Alexa), I can hear from here some people saying: ok, this guy is officially gone. Let’s move on. It was a nice ride.

For those who are still here: let’s do what we did yesterday. Do it yourself and verify. Let’s count every 18 character, highlight in red where we land, restart counting another 18 character, highlight in red and so on until we get to the ‘I’ on the 3rd row. We stop here, because we have the anagram of ‘sarin’. This is the meaning of ‘go5’ in Q830.

We now restart the count on line 4 and highlight now in green every other 18 character. This is what we get: Image1.

Now let’s take all this and ‘map’ it in a 23X23 grid and every time the text starts a new paragraph, we skip 2 boxes. Why? Just like in Reddit: going to the next paragraph is equivalent to pressing twice ‘spacebar’. This is what we get: Image2.

You see? Everything is perfectly aligned! Coincidence?

Now, it makes solving the anagram much easier, we immediately see each word appear. All we need to do now is to put some color to make things obvious. Let us blacken the green empty boxes and color the remaining highlighted characters with different colors. This is what we get: Image 3.

You see? This is the ‘Light’ you need in order to see when you are in the dark trying to solve the anagram. This is what Q meant in Q830… Strange language right?.. One day – may be – I will tell you who I think Q really is… For that, I will have to go back to my Occult Series…

Q918: You are learning. How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here. Q

^that's where it gets a bit silly for me. Although I do think there is a lot more to those stringer codes than most are aware of.

March 21 said:

Check out the video Q linked starting at 11 mins. They're pushing hard with the conspiracy angle.
Q somewhat predicted this:

There’s a reason the word ‘conspiracy’ was made/pushed.
Their weapon against the awakening.
Q
Reality is labeled as conspiracy.
February 15th said:
Strike back against us?
MSM not happy?
"Conspiracy" label.
Re_read crumbs re: "conspiracy" / MSM coverage.
Who will be next?
They are here.
They will try to discredit.
They are stupid.
They bring more eyes.
The 'proofs' are important.
'Proofs' provide new 'eyes' ability to question.
This board in the coming months will be spread & discussed across ALL PLATFORMS.
Important to be prepared.
We will help.
TRUTH always wins.
Q
Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?
Sound familiar?
Wonder where they derived that idea from.
Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.
What is a PSYOP?
Conspiracy PUSH/LABEL [awake]?
CONSPIRACY push coming.
MSM LOST CONTROL.
D LOST SLAVE GRIP.
D LOST CENTER VOTERS.
LIBS are MINORITY.
MSM PROJECTS AS BIG MOVEMENT.
FAKE NEWS.
4-6% LOST FOREVER.

Last few posts were interesting

March 21 said:
The FBI opened a case on “Q” today re: ‘Boom’ statements and now the TX bombings.
Coordinated to end comms here.
Predictable.
They are scared [4am].
They will fail.
We know the details.
[Wednesday].
Q

(Zuckerberg/Tillerson)
March 21 said:
MZ.
RT.
Big meeting.
Cell phones left at door.
+8
5 political
1 former intel dir
Mask & Spin
IDEN friendly ‘insiders’
MSM support +talking points
Shift narrative
FAIL
We hear you.
We have the algorithm.
Thank you @ Snowden.
Learn chess.
Down she goes.
Nobody escapes this.
NOBODY.
Q

I suspect Q has Secret Service protection. My guess is this is one of Trump's children.

Just watched the video. That is some kind of slick spin job. Someone is worried!
Start at 11:00:
_http://www.cc.com/episodes/drc1ue/the-opposition-with-jordan-klepper-march-20--2018---of-montreal-season-1-ep-1080

Jeffrey of Troy said:
.. not "Rex Tillerson"?
Tillerson was the first that came to mind considering he was just let go, but Rizvi makes more sense

Nov 22 said:
Rizvi Traverse Management.
Happy hunting.
Q

Nov 23 said:
Rizvi Traverse Management.
Very important.
Q

Yupo said:
I suspect Q has Secret Service protection. My guess is this is one of Trump's children.
The general consensus is that it's a team of 5-10 including military intelligence. Q seems to have traveled with Trump on AF1. Trump himself has been suggested and one or more of his children would make sense.

Back
Top Bottom