UFO phenomonon and spin

Samuel

Jedi
I know that you have all watched a phongraph record spin, and noticed that the outer part of the record covers more space than the inner part, yet they are both going the same speed. This has fascinated me for a long time, and I always wondered about it. Well, one day I thought that if the record could spin at or near the speed of light or even faster than the speed of light, what would happen? Would nothing happen or would something amazing happen? Well, I think that if it did reach the speed of light, then it would pass into a different realm, perhaps 4th density, and I’ve always wondered why most, but not all space ships that are sighted are round like a record with a bulge in the middle, I feel that the bulge in the middle is a compartment for the occupants and does not spin at all, and when the outer part reaches the speed of light or faster, then the whole ship passes into this higher realm or 4th density. That’s the reason we see that these ships can outrun our slow fighter planes and then vanish into thin air. Anyway, I’d like your opinions on this, as it is a fascinating topic, and possibly offers an explanation for the existence of the vanishing space UFO’s that are witnessed by many people.

Back
Top Bottom