Visualize riding spiral/tornado?

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
“Bringers of the Dawn” advised spinning and some of us enjoy doing it.
And I found other method using visualizing that ride spiral/tornado. And thinking maybe this one has same effect as spinning. What do you think?

Quote from, Bringers of the Dawn,

The spiral is one of the basic forms of the Language of Light geometry. It is a bridge, a teaching unto itself. The form of it is coded with information, and when you ride the spiral, it is seemingly nonending. This shows you that the journey into your self is nonending and that the journey outside of yourself is nonending.

You, as a species, will be able to split your consciousness and go in both directions so that consciousness can be connected.
By taking the nonending journey within and the nonending journey without, you link yourself up into a connected spiral in which there is universal truth.
We have said that the cells in your body contain the entire history of this universe. Ideally, you will come to realize the existence of this golden library within yourselves during this lifetime and learn how to read what is there. Taking the spiral within is one part of the journey. The trick is to both go within and go without-and to realize that they are the same.

The spiral exists in many dimensions. When you visualize the spiral, you will feel that you have known it, yet at first you are only knowing one aspect of it.
When you begin to grow with the spiral, you will realize that it has so many dimensions that you could spend the rest of eternity-to use your termexploring it. It grows.

The spiral is the key to tapping into what is inside of you.
Your DNA is in the form of a spiral. Spirals are all around you, and the Language of Light rides upon the lightencoded filaments that also descend in spiral form.
This is something that is experiential, and it will grow for you.

In your meditation, feel yourself riding a spiral like you would ride a tornado.
Visualize yourself seeing a spiral approaching that is like a tornado.
Then, instead of running from it, stand there and feel yourself whirled up inside of it.
Ride it, for it is a doorway to other realities.

I think have to remember this part, “The trick is to both go within and go without”.
I think that means have to aware spiral around oneself and same time have aware one’s body.
I don’t remember which session but Cs say something similar ‘aware in and out two points” something like that.
Maybe someone can explain better.

It might be helpful to realise that a spiral is a special case of a vortex which is created by the 'braiding' effect (like a woman's hair braid), and when a fluid passes over a solid.
You can see an example here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%A1rm%C3%A1n_vortex_street

Theodore Von Karman was an expert in this field. The braiding effect results in flow over an object, around one side and then the other. The vortices spin in opposite directions, like the winds in the North and South hemispheres of the Earth.

The vortex is in itself a special case of a "Strange Attractor" see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attractor#Strange_attractor

These patterns are useful in understanding weather patterns, but also apply in many other areas such as fluid dynamics like meandering rivers and flow over rocks and debris, or even fluid flow through the tubes in your body.

And I found other method using visualizing that ride spiral/tornado. And thinking maybe this one has same effect as spinning. What do you think?

You may have already moved beyond your question, but I ran into this blog article titled Design Metaphysics: The Torus that I found interesting since it mentioned 'tornado'. (If the .gif stops working here, the link has it.)

Therefore pointedness, when perceived as a line, has an identity. This identity is "consubstantial", i.e. aetheric ... meaning it is composed of the very same substance (see aether and electrogen) essence that sustains it. To some this expression has taken on religious overtones and has been interpreted as the origin of Divinity.

A simple way to understand the concept of consubstantiality is to observe the phenomenon in 3D space/time as a tornado or hurricane around which air is the active force both at its core and perimeter.

I don't understand what is being talked about, but just stare at this spiral and see how it functions. It's really interesting. Something I noticed is that the dots on the flat plane form a triskelion (of course if there were more dots there would be more 'arms'). Hope this will help!

Back
Top Bottom