Alfa Romeo Logo - A Serpent eating a man

The pulsar clock in Gdansk is connected to the European Parliament Building in Brussels. A display was installed there in 2011 also. Now what is curious about that is that in Brussels, we have the " Atomium" which is located at " Minimundus"

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomium

Attachments

• 480px-Minimundus117.jpg
    480px-Minimundus117.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 50
Cyndi said:
Exactly. See how well the law of three ties in here and with the general pictures and themes of this thread? Or, perhaps it is really a "serious" matter.

No, I don’t see it exactly. How do you see the law of three working in the pictures/themes, what is the third force?

The Law of Three isn’t just counting things that come along in threes. Though it can be interesting to note such things if/when they come along, I don’t know that it constitutes a Law! You might want to review your understanding of the Law of Three. ;)

Alada said:
Cyndi said:
Exactly. See how well the law of three ties in here and with the general pictures and themes of this thread? Or, perhaps it is really a "serious" matter.

No, I don’t see it exactly. How do you see the law of three working in the pictures/themes, what is the third force?

The Law of Three isn’t just counting things that come along in threes. Though it can be interesting to note such things if/when they come along, I don’t know that it constitutes a Law! You might want to review your understanding of the Law of Three. ;)

I do understand. Look up the pulsar Arcturus and it's streams. Very interesting images in that constellation. Focus on the the three prongs everywhere. On the darker side of it, see attached. It seems to be the "gates of time". Cross reference images to Denver murals and Bank of America Murals.

Attachments

• arcturus.jpg
    arcturus.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 50
Cyndi said:
I do understand. Look up the pulsar Arcturus and it's streams. Very interesting images in that constellation. Focus on the the three prongs everywhere. On the darker side of it, see attached. It seems to be the "gates of time". Cross reference images to Denver murals and Bank of America Murals.

Nope, still don’t see it. I’m not sure you’re understanding the term in the way it is generally used here. The Law of Three defines three forces in operation, not just things that come along in threes - see the gloassary. Sometimes the third force is imagination. ;)

Alada said:
Cyndi said:

Nope, still don’t see it. I’m not sure you’re understanding the term in the way it is generally used here. The Law of Three defines three forces in operation, not just things that come along in threes - see the gloassary. Sometimes the third force is imagination. ;)

Well, I am open of course to being wrong. But "Arctorus" , in the Bootes constellation, ( shaped like a kite, on the handl of the dipper) is in the knee of the shepherd king ( masonic symbolism- bare knee)- crown, treasure chest, burning lamps etc. And he is fighting a dragon/snake and holding a shield. (medusa/minotaur)

And if you look at my avatar, you can poof that shape up to 3/5 principle. The torus is related to the atom as well if my learning is correct. Seems to me this is the place of decision-the way up (cone- hyperspace) or the way down- third force- consciousness.

It probably is just my imagination though. I'm open to that.

Cyndi said:
Alada said:
Cyndi said:

Well, I am open of course to being wrong. But "Arctorus" , in the Bootes constellation, ( shaped like a kite, on the handl of the dipper) is in the knee of the shepherd king ( masonic symbolism- bare knee)- crown, treasure chest, burning lamps etc. And he is fighting a dragon/snake and holding a shield. (medusa/minotaur)

And if you look at my avatar, you can poof that shape up to 3/5 principle. The torus is related to the atom as well if my learning is correct. Seems to me this is the place of decision-the way up (cone- hyperspace) or the way down- third force- consciousness.

It probably is just my imagination though. I'm open to that.

I'm just curious, and I could be just dense here, but do you see any actual pragmatic usefulness in these things you point out? Do these 'concepts' help us to understand something? Just saying, because I can't quite follow what you're trying to point out... ;)

Back
Top Bottom