Hydrogen Peroxide: Apparently Good for you?

Hi,

I have read about the healing effects of hydrogen peroxide. What I found is that russian doctor of medical sciences, professor, member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Iwan Pawłowicz Nieumywakin has written a book about how to use that.
For internal use, he recommends to use 3% of hydrogen peroxide (food one) starting from 1 drop in destilate or mineral water glass, 3x times a day and than adding 1 drop per day till you reach 10 drops. Than you need to stop for 2-3 days and starts again from 10 drops and stay with max 10 drops.

Has anyone used that? Do you see any health differences?

Best regards.

Here's some info about inhaling hydrogen peroxide:

This first is using 3% peroxide with a nasal sprayer/atomiser:

More info and testimonials on their website:

Reading some of the testimonials, I'm wondering if inhaling isn't the most efficient way to use peroxide for health purposes. There are a few different conditions mentioned there and since smoking is the most efficient way to get nicotine into the system, I wonder if it isn't the same for peroxide?

The woman in the next vid dilutes 35% food grade peroxide with distilled water to use in a nebuliser. In the comments under the first video, some use the 3% solution in a nebuliser.

Hi,

I have read about the healing effects of hydrogen peroxide. What I found is that russian doctor of medical sciences, professor, member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Iwan Pawłowicz Nieumywakin has written a book about how to use that.
For internal use, he recommends to use 3% of hydrogen peroxide (food one) starting from 1 drop in destilate or mineral water glass, 3x times a day and than adding 1 drop per day till you reach 10 drops. Than you need to stop for 2-3 days and starts again from 10 drops and stay with max 10 drops.

Has anyone used that? Do you see any health differences?

Best regards.

I think using hydrogen peroxide for internal is not good idea, because you can see there is warning in the bottle “For external use only” or “If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison control center right away.”
And the Cassiopaean also said that, peroxide is for “topical only, not internal.”

A: If you have bacterial invasion of your oral cavity, awareness of this prompts you to gargle with peroxide.

Q: What is the equivalent of gargling with peroxide after doing a session?

A: Awareness leads to mental/psychic resolve that "will not be drained, the attack will not succeed."

Q: (A) In what sense was I "under the gun?"

A: Injuries/maladies.

Q: The flu and your toe, I guess. Is there any other thing on this attack issue; any area where we are most vulnerable that we need to pay attention?

A: Just be aware of all portals

Q: (B) That sums it up. Is there any benefit to chelation or peroxide via IV?

A: Chelation is preferable to bypass surgery. Peroxide: topical only, not internal.

Q: (L) I guess you could put it in a spray bottle and spritz it all over after a bath

Back
Top Bottom