Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

I had heard on the news here today about the possibility of violence when this protest comes to Ottawa and also comparing it to the Jan. 6th "insurrection" in Washington, D.C. -

The "experts" cited in that piece are from the Canadian "Anti-Racist" Alliance and the Canadian "Anti-Hate" Alliance.

Yet more evidence that any dissent from illegitimate globalist governance is automatically dismissed as ultra-extreme-far-right hate 🙄

That's a lot raised in a short period of time! I wonder if it's mainly donations from individual people or different trucking companies?
I think that the vast majority of donations are from individuals, ordinary Canadians who have had enough of the insanity. Although there are bigger donations coming in from trucking companies etc. too. And money continues to pour in, fundraiser is now at 5,243,330!

The "experts" cited in that piece are from the Canadian "Anti-Racist" Alliance and the Canadian "Anti-Hate" Alliance.

Yet more evidence that any dissent from illegitimate globalist governance is automatically dismissed as ultra-extreme-far-right hate 🙄

It's funny that CTV is quoting Kurt Phillips of Anti-Racist Canada (ARC) since he closed down the ARC blog on Nov. 30, 2020 and moved to the Canadian Anti-Hate Network.

From https:// anti-racistcanada.blogspot.com/

As readers know I'm now a board member of the Canadian Anti-Hate Network which I have to admit being proud that ARC sort of inspired the creation of. We have always punched above our weight, but with the recent BMO donation of $250,000 and government grant of around $270,000 we have been able to hire and incredibly talented team of journalists and educators who are already making an enormous contribution to the fight against bigotry and hatred.

It's funny that CTV is quoting Kurt Phillips of Anti-Racist Canada (ARC) since he closed down the ARC blog on Nov. 30, 2020 and moved to the Canadian Anti-Hate Network.

From https:// anti-racistcanada.blogspot.com/
Heh. So the Canadian Anti-Hate Network has both corporate and government funding to the tune of at least half a million dollars.

And now they're being used to throw shade on a protest movement that has zip to do with racism or 'far right hate'.

Tell us more about how rebellious and anti-establishment and pro-worker you are, lefties.

This is now shaping up to be one heck of a huge protest, and it reminded me of this question in the C's session of October 31:
(Temperance) Do the NYC protests have any viable and realistic chance of reversing local mandates and starting a chain reaction (since some areas follow suit on NYC and are waiting to see what happens) or has that ship sailed?
A: Not unless they get a lot bigger.
Not NYC, but I think this convoy might just qualify as a lot bigger.

This is now shaping up to be one heck of a huge protest, and it reminded me of this question in the C's session of October 31:

Not NYC, but I think this convoy might just qualify as a lot bigger.
I can't help but wonder if the PTB in Canada will try and spin this as the Canadian version of the Jan. 6/2021 "insurrection" protest as it gets closer to the weekend. I wish them well but hope they're not driving into some kind of trap.

I can't help but wonder if the PTB in Canada will try and spin this as the Canadian version of the Jan. 6/2021 "insurrection" protest as it gets closer to the weekend. I wish them well but hope they're not driving into some kind of trap.

From what I read so far, they (organiser) are well aware of the possibility of infiltrator trying to derail the manifestation in Ottawa. As this will probably be the largess push back again the world wide oppression of the population since the beginning of the pseudo pandemic, I expect it as well but it won’t keep me home Saturday. This movement is followed all across the globe now, this may be what they feared the most if not, they are not really smart. As I said yesterday, they are walking on thin ice, the world is looking now and people are more aware of their tactic. Any mistake from them at this moment can turn the table, the wrong move and they precipitate there collapse.

Hopefully Trudeau, whom I thing as no balls, will prefer a soft push back using the mass media to dirty the image of the leader, as is already happening, pushing the propaganda again those terrorist white supremacist but it won’t work, the people don’t buy it anymore. Trudeau is really just a poodle on a leash, if anything happen it will be from the outside but it is his head that will be on the block politically speaking.

Back
Top Bottom