Hyperdimensional Politics

Spoke with a conservative neighbor of mine an hour ago about the tragedy. He thinks this shooting was another false flag to steer the media off the Crossfire Hurricane operation to get Trump. He spoke about "Q" warning that there would be something like this to distract from the scandal. First time I've heard my neighbor mention "Q" who he thinks is going to bring down the liberal house of cards. I'm not a big fan of "Q" - like others on this board I think "Q" is most likely a Deep State con to keep people hopeful so they don't actually accomplish anything that would endanger the Status Quo.

Some of my family and co-workers are already blaming Trump and the NRA for the tragedy. Horrible situation. It further polarizes people just like the PTB and their MSM minions want by making the public fearful and hysterical.

Spoke with a conservative neighbor of mine an hour ago about the tragedy. He thinks this shooting was another false flag to steer the media off the Crossfire Hurricane operation to get Trump. He spoke about "Q" warning that there would be something like this to distract from the scandal. First time I've heard my neighbor mention "Q" who he thinks is going to bring down the liberal house of cards. I'm not a big fan of "Q" - like others on this board I think "Q" is most likely a Deep State con to keep people hopeful so they don't actually accomplish anything that would endanger the Status Quo.

Some of my family and co-workers are already blaming Trump and the NRA for the tragedy. Horrible situation. It further polarizes people just like the PTB and their MSM minions want by making the public fearful and hysterical.

Well what a coincidence. Yesterday from Las Vegas and, Clint Eastwood in Sac California a just a couple a days ago. Imagine that! :whistle:

Oh, and this is worth a mention.
Published on May 17, 2018
On Thursday, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders clarified President Trump's comment on immigrants from the day before. She said he was referring to members of the gang MS-13 as "animals" -- not all immigrants.

Last edited:

We could consider it a false flag.. if we expand our concept of false flag a little.

What I see the Control System doing is: they manipulate the circumstances to foment these types of events,
use modern computer tech to keep track of signs, and analyze data to identify who is likely to "go off", so their direct employees & assets can be ready to spring into action to use each event immediately as it occurs to try to advance the Control System's goals.

Look at all the "was known to police" cropping up after some of the attacks; with the teenagers, it's trivially easy for tPtB to learn via their social media posts, especially with Silicon Valley obviously in cahoots with the Deep State.

I think "Q" could have started out genuine, and recently been hijacked; that's the Achilles' Heel of anonymity.

Back
Top Bottom