Magnetite, spinning and meridians

dant said:
In one of my mediative thoughts, this came about:

A thought reminded me: Leedskalin had an airline seat, attached to the ceiling, and he sat in
this chair while spinning and meditating.

Thinking about this, I asked some questions:

1. Which direction did he spin? Clockwise or Counter Clockwise?
2. Is location important? Does one need to be at a magnetic lie intersection?
3. Where was the 'focus' of this spinning? Naturally the center of gravity is important otherwise
centripetal force may cause parts of the body to be thrown apart. Since he is sitting, the arm and
legs are "outside" the center of the spin, would it be more comfortable to be suspended vertically
and inside a cylinder or a suspended "cocoon" so as to constrain the entire body closer to the center
of the spin? I am thinking of instead of a chair, use suspension so as to keep the entire body close
to the vertical as possible so that one is very comfortable and without any pressure points? Think of
yourself as of being completely inside a vortex, vertically, and spinning.
4. What is the optimal spin rate? The same as your heart (1 RPS)? The spin of the Earth (7.33 RPS)?
The key here, I think, is resonance. Should a very accurate speed control motor be used so that it is
remotely and digitally controlled from a remote control device accessible to the person spinning or
should it be preset, ie rate, number of maximum revolutions or a timer? Should we limit to 33 revs
at spaced intervals or can this be open?
5. What should be the state of mind? Should meditation require pure thoughts, no thoughts at all,
or should it be focused on "something" and what should it be?

I am thinking about doing this because I frequently mediate in a lazyboy chair, flat on my back,
and stationary with a towel over my eyes only, blocking out all light. I am naturally deaf so that
sounds do not confuse or my discombobulates my thought center. I do this quite often and find
myself lucid, very relaxed, and all tensions are removed from me. I find this does help me to
relieve anxiety or tension when absorbing a lot of knowledge.

I am reminded of the conversation with the C's in discussions of Leedskalin and wonder if the C's
left hints for us to pursue this? I am in the thinking that this might help me in discovering the 'I' in
me? Is this an STS "wishful thinking" pattern when I seek nothing at all other than to discover the
'I' in me in the hope to achieve STO pure thoughts. Since we are thinking of fusing the magnetic
centers in ourselves, is this what we are trying to accomplish and is this another way of doing the
same but without exerting physical work that might otherwise unbalance our thought center?

Comments anyone?

I realise this is a very old post so I am curious as to whether you have had any further thoughts on the subject? Do you mean to ask if there is a physical way we can make a magnetic centre in ourselves by spinning instead of doing the emotional/mental work needed to create the same?

I have been investigating some vestibular symptoms and this come up in a post from a forum that discusses them.

https://theinspiredtreehouse.com/vestibular/

The basic gist of the article is that spinning can improve sensory processing - in particular the processing sights, sounds and balance.

Maybe spinning movement should emulate the water spining direction when flowing down a drain/pipe etc? Would an opposite spinning direction derive the same effect? Interesting. Ballroom dancing should be very beneficial then.

First time I experimented with spinning was several years ago after I read about it from "Bringers of the Dawn" and C's transcripts. I was spinning up to 33 times, as suggested, and I felt nothing. But a couple of years later I started experimenting again and I got a very unusual effect.

Ordinary, I go to bed late in the evening and get up also late. But after some time doing these exercises, very early in the evening, I would feel huge tiredness that would force me go to bed much before my usual bedtime. And I would also wake up much earlier than usual. After a couple of days I stopped the exercises and my sleeping came back to usual routine.

So, about a month ago I started again with the exercise. I would spin clockwise with my hands strait. And after some time I concluded that I feel nothing. But then I tried to remember what exactly was I experimenting the second time when I was doing these exercises, and I remembered that I was experimenting with my palm orientations. So I decided to change the orientation of my right palm to up, while the left is still down, again spinning clockwise.

The first thing that I recognized is that I stopped feeling dizzy and sick after the spinning. This also is the reason why I never liked spinning as a child because I would always feel sick. But I don't feel that now.

The other thing is that I started feeling the energy in my palms, just like I felt it during the EE exercises. I feel the energy not only after the exercises, but also later in the day and tomorrow. I had the same effect during the early years with EE.

The sleeping is still the same, but I'm slowly increasing the numbers of spins until I reach 33 times, so I will report if I notice any change regarding that.

So this is the way I do it now: I start with my palms in the prayer position, like this (only I orient my palms in the horizontal position, and they are vertical in this picture, but I'm not sure if that makes any difference): https://www.yogajournal.com/.image/...yNzQ4NjYwMjU2/holistic-healing-meditation.jpg

Then spread my arms like this (but with the right palm up, this does make a difference): http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SRqa_38he...AAaU/0tudVW77lS8/s1600/Arm+Positions_0002.jpg

And then I just spin clockwise (which maybe should be different in southern hemisphere?). You can start with a small number of spins and then increase every day by 1 or 2 spins. And when you finish, you put your palms again in the prayer position and wait a couple of seconds before release.

I haven't done regular spinning for years. I recall at one point it was ill advised to put your palms at the heart area at the end because it would direct too much energy there, fwiw.

The “Bringer of the Dawn” advised spinning, move from left to right.
But Cs advised Laura to spinning counter-clockwise, corresponding to Northern Hemisphere of the planet.
And then other time, said each person can make choice for what feels right for oneself.

Session 25 May 1996
Q: (L) Okay, once you mentioned that I ought to move the pool and install a maze, or spiral,...and I was thinking about putting in an in-ground pool as part of my improvements, couldn't I have the spiral inlaid in the bottom of the pool in tile.
A: Good, suggest that you install a triple Ionic column with top beam and base, as the Romans and Greeks did, near the deep end,... .....Use pure spiral, counterclockwise, corresponding to Northern Hemisphere of the planet.

Session 25 August 2006
Q: (Andromeda) What about spinning?
A: Yes.
Q: (Perceval) Any particular place? I mean, should on the grass?
A: Back over the underground water.
Q (Andromeda) Counter-clockwise or clockwise?
A: Different strokes...What feels right for each.

From "Spinning/Whirling Dervishes"
Reply #30 by Laura,
I was spinning in the pool because I have certain physical issues that make it easier,...
I spin counter-clockwise. That is, if you are looking at me from above, I spin toward the left hand.
Ark spins clockwise.

Reply #41 by Laura,
Also, in Reiki drawing on Universal energy is counter-clockwise, clockwise is letting your energy go out to the Universe. Again, I've never felt so big that I had much to give the universe... And I've always wondered if some systems are suggested to people as a way for 4D STS to harvest their energy.
Maybe because the counter-clockwise that corresponding to Northern Hemisphere of the planet energy can cure person’s body physical issues. Anyway the Earth spins counter-clockwise, so if we spin same as Earth, then we could harmonize ourselves with Mother Earth.
So, some websites claim is working.

The Healing Effects of North and South Magnetic Fields
“North Pole Energy(also called Negative energy) contains electrons which spin left(counterclockwise) while South Pole Energy(also called Positive energy) has electrons which spin right.
Interestingly, for the body, negative energy’s effect is positive and positive energy’s effect is sometimes negative.”

Energy and Health - Health Harmonisation
“Mother Earth’s magnetic field polarity is negative, all body pain-causing toxicity on an opposite and positive polarity.
This is why, when you walk barefoot on a sandy beach your feet tingle, it is the negative Mother Earth energies trying to transmit healing to overcome acquired body toxins.”

But what about groups wild animals that spinning clockwise in the open field, maybe because they lives in nature state so they don’t needed healing energy like humans.
Just some speculation.
B48F44D8-9F18-4E3D-98D9-6061B6B2273F.jpegE3663887-D1D9-4E7E-913E-62DD13C4C26C.jpeg

So I decided to change the orientation of my right palm to up, while the left is still down, again spinning clockwise.

Hi Persej,

Yes I found that the leading hand orientation seems to make make a big difference to effects too!

I just spin clockwise (which maybe should be different in southern hemisphere?)

Working in electrical power generation I also spent a long time trying to rationalise optimal directions and in accordance with Kay Kims bar magnet image, clockwise in the southern hemisphere appears to agree logically and experientially in my case?

The other thing is that I started feeling the energy in my palms, just like I felt it during the EE exercises.

I've also only started again in the last month and have noticed that clockwise spinning can now make me very hot (where ACW doesn't) and have observed a noticeable blue/white 'aura' becomes visible around the leading hand, after 6 or 7 rotations, while spinning anti-clockwise has no effect?

Does that sound similiar?

Coincidentally a Reiki Master has just moved in down the road from home so I'm wondering if its finally time to do Reiki 1...

The sleeping is still the same, but I'm slowly increasing the numbers of spins until I reach 33 times, so I will report if I notice any change regarding that.

Look forward to any updates.

Cheers

J

I haven't done regular spinning for years. I recall at one point it was ill advised to put your palms at the heart area at the end because it would direct too much energy there, fwiw.

Well, I'm not putting them on my chest, they are just in the front of my chest and I don't feel any energy in my heart area when I do that.

Session 25 May 1996
Q: (L) Okay, once you mentioned that I ought to move the pool and install a maze, or spiral,...and I was thinking about putting in an in-ground pool as part of my improvements, couldn't I have the spiral inlaid in the bottom of the pool in tile.
A: Good, suggest that you install a triple Ionic column with top beam and base, as the Romans and Greeks did, near the deep end,... .....Use pure spiral, counterclockwise, corresponding to Northern Hemisphere of the planet.

Maybe the Chateau crew could try this triple Ionic column in their pond? Sounds interesting.

Session 25 August 2006
Q: (Andromeda) What about spinning?
A: Yes.
Q: (Perceval) Any particular place? I mean, should on the grass?
A: Back over the underground water.
Q (Andromeda) Counter-clockwise or clockwise?
A: Different strokes...What feels right for each.

I could try doing it over the underground water next time when I go to my village.

Maybe because the counter-clockwise that corresponding to Northern Hemisphere of the planet energy can cure person’s body physical issues. Anyway the Earth spins counter-clockwise, so if we spin same as Earth, then we could harmonize ourselves with Mother Earth.
So, some websites claim is working.

Maybe. But some teachings, like Falun Dafa, have different rotations for males and females. Maybe that's another thing that we should take into consideration?

But what about groups wild animals that spinning clockwise in the open field, maybe because they lives in nature state so they don’t needed healing energy like humans.
Just some speculation.

Well, the water in the Northern Hemisphere spins clockwise.

gnosisxsophia said:
Working in electrical power generation I also spent a long time trying to rationalise optimal directions and in accordance with Kay Kims bar magnet image, clockwise in the southern hemisphere appears to agree logically and experientially in my case?

I don't know how many factors we need to take in? Is it only about the hemispheres, or is it also the male/female thing?

gnosisxsophia said:
I've also only started again in the last month and have noticed that clockwise spinning can now make me very hot (where ACW doesn't) and have observed a noticeable blue/white 'aura' becomes visible around the leading hand, after 6 or 7 rotations, while spinning anti-clockwise has no effect?

Does that sound similiar?

I don't see aura, but I do feel some energy in my right palm (leading hand) and in both after I finish. I don't remember how was I spinning the last time, I only remember that I was very tired in the early evening and now I'm not. But now I have vibrations in certain parts of my body, just like I did in the early years with EE.

Coincidentally a Reiki Master has just moved in down the road from home so I'm wondering if its finally time to do Reiki 1...

Check her lineage first.

Different rotation directions per hemisphere doesn't make much sense to me. Firstly, how are you supposed to turn at the equator. Secondly, as for a electromagnetic effect, the north/south alignment of earths magnetic fields is [approximately] the same everywhere, it doesn't flip at the equator, so rotating a conductor in that field is not dependent on that.
That is not to say the direction of rotation could not have other effects. For example spinning anti-clockwise on the northern hemisphere adds up with the earth rotation and orbiting, on the southern one it subtracts.

I don't know how many factors we need to take in? Is it only about the hemispheres, or is it also the male/female thing?

Yes I wonder the same also ?

Check her lineage first.

Haha how did you know she's a she ?:-)

Will do.

Reply #41 by Laura,
Also, in Reiki drawing on Universal energy is counter-clockwise, clockwise is letting your energy go out to the Universe.

Coincidentally I booked a session with her to see what happened (only the 3rd time I've had a Reiki treatment) and while I usually see blue or fuschia colours when hands are laid on my head this time a very pronounced image, akin to a 2 armed 'golden' propellor, was noticeable pulsing through a pinky /purple background, and it was spinning counter-clockwise.

After the session when I asked about it, which she seemed to enjoy, she mentioned that she 'uses' a golden spiral of energy passing from head to foot to balance all the centres (my root chakra apparently dead as a maggot :-/).

So then I started wondering whether the direction would change if she worked from my feet or if the direction of energy comes through male practitioners in the opposite way and so on..............

Dumb brain :nuts:

Cheers

J

About spinning why don't we ask to Whirling devishs? If spinning have some effect, they must be at the first place to know, no?

About spinning why don't we ask to Whirling devishs? If spinning have some effect, they must be at the first place to know, no?

Well, the palm orientation is the same as mine. Only they spin anti-clockwise.

awhirlingder.jpg

Maybe it's a remnant of the archaic techno-spiritual dance. But do the modern dervishes really know how it works and why?

HEADS UP!!

EFFECTS OF FREQUENT SPINNING

What you read below is no speculation!

Term used: Skill limit
Under the term 'skill limit' - used below - I mean exactly like your running speed limit. If you are only able to run slowly, the tiger chases you down and eats you. If you dream about running fast, when in reality you can't - Dunning Kruger - the tiger chases you down and eats you. If with hard training you repeatedly manage to raise your running speed limit (= skill limit used below) then the tiger chasing you will have increasing difficulties catching and eating you. You might become fast enough to find a tree and climb up, evading the tiger. In this last instance you just raised your skill limit to a remarkable level. Congratulations!

---

When spinning was first mentioned in the sessions, especially because it was said in relation to Bringers of the Dawn, I felt a strong emotional jolt and began the practice diligently and followed it to the letter. Arms extended. Right hand thumb up. Left hand thumb down. Rotate three times 33. Speed slow (rarely) and frequently fast enough to feel the centrifugal force & blood in the hands. Short pauses after each 33 ==> when you finish a 33 spin, focus on looking on your praying hands before your chest (catching your breath), because leg muscles can get tired!
Direction: Against the clock, because I have a deep seated hatred for the concept of Linear Time. So in dreaming about hacking reality, I always go against the clock.
Since then - 2003? - I practiced spinning on and off, every week, so I didn't forget. Then Eiriu Eolas was introduced and I incorporated the 3x33 spins into Beatha: I always do one 33, when the slow counts begin (after the speed-ups).

Until recently, like a year ago - I still didn't realize / didn't connect the effects I'm reporting below, because EE is only two times a week!! Spinning 3x33 only twice a week was not enough!

About a year and a half ago I decided to do daily spins 3x33. Additionally - to get more disciplined and acquire more mental focus, so I can concentrate on tasks longer - I tried to not forget to meditate at least three times a week as well.

RESULTS:
Innovation, rocket fuel for creative work, mental, intellectual, psychic, possible genetic effects.

Mental, intellectual, psychic:
If I had to visualize this effect on a chart, it would be a series of explosive "growth" impulses. Think of a biorhythm chart, as the weekdays pass, how you have your energy ups and downs physically and mentally. You imagined, okay. Then MIX into this usual week of yours - where the days seem usually just dragging by - those highly energetic impulses!

Possible genetic effects:
Trouble sleeping, strange feelings of phantom itches / jolts. Lots of heat. Sinking into a meditative state while spinning. While spinning, suddenly thinking of "slowly rotating spiral antennae growing out of my body and going up as they help downloading new data".

Innovation, rocket fuel for creative work:
For those of you, who work on new procedures as team-leaders / supervisors / as bosses who semi-regularly have to create new systems at work or mini-projects that turn out working really well. Those of you, who work in innovation, have to invent / think up / create products that work & sell well - so people open their wallets and buy them -, those of you know that innovative thinking is a process like a slower biorhythm chart. You cannot invent every day, every week. Some are even lucky if they can invent a good selling product once in a year or in a lifetime. (I mean smaller inventions, not the telephone.)
Now, the effects of spinning, - here in this last category - behaves as if you left a big bowl on a stove and put a glass of water in it and when the water starts to boil, it noisily starts to lift up the lid repeatedly, making a loud enough noise each time. Such are the energetic effects of frequent spinning on innovation! It gives / facilitates bursts of newfound intellectual-psychic energy: these bursts not only ENABLE you to make amazing new products or allow you to make never-before-seen, groundbreaking, superb progress in your professional field - that takes your co-workers breaths away so they began to wonder WTH is happening to you - , but also:
- I think it raises your Dunning-Kruger limit!

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is.

In my professional work, my understanding and application of Dunning Kruger is the following:
CAN DO: Whatever work I'm able to finish, then that task is below my "Dunning Kruger limit". Skill requirements are met, I'm able / learned / experienced enough: the difficulty of that work does not reach my skill limit, so I am able to complete the work.
CANNOT DO: Whatever work I can only dream about and cannot finish / more like I cannot even begin effective work on, then that task is above my "Dunning Kruger limit". My skills are not enough to begin effective work and finishing of that task is out of the question.

SPINNING almost every day - when I don't forget - apparently raises this 'skill limit'. It lifts me up to RISE HIGHER AND HIGHER in conceptual creative thinking and somehow I just become able to understand and able to finish tasks that were impossible-hopeless for me earlier. How?
My skill limit goes up. The difficulty-level of particular problem that was so above me in the past, that I was not even able to think up the invention / conceptualize a solution, suddenly becomes easy!

Reading this is crazy, I know. Trying to put it into words feels like a nervous laughter, when you passed a test, that everybody thought was impossible for you and NOW your co-workers are flabbergasted and ask you with widening eyes:
- How the heck did you do this?!
And you don't know! You shrug and have a nervous laughter:
- Er.. I was just lucky, I guess.
Then you feel that instant recognition in your co-workers, as they change their valuation of You, that apparently, SOMEHOW, "HOW??? HOW??!" --> You can do new things now!

I didn't make the connection to spinning. Until one day it clicked that the previous night I felt strange heat / trouble sleeping again and at work I did the FRIGGIN IMPOSSIBLE AGAIN. And that every time this happened, I always forced myself to not get lazy and do the 3x3 spinning exercise at night.

Joints:
I feel my knees sometimes. When I'm stressed and sleep little, tired, there is increased danger of losing balance, falling. I never fell though: managed to grab a chair or bed on rare occasions, when I lost balance.

Dizziness while spinning:
Dizziness can be combated by a mental trick, I call "pole dance girl". Imagine GRABBING AND HOLDING a column of light from Heaven: it goes high and it shoots downward into INFINITY. So a vertical, white beam of light, wide as your thigh, shooting up and down into infinity and it acts as a Super Stabilizer Pole, for you to grab when you are spinning. When I start wobbling, I usually imagine two, three or more pairs of arms growing out of my spirit-body and with all of these I naturally grab the beam of light from Heaven, then I become super steady.

Last edited:
Weeks ago, after an EDTA round, I started "taking" a university class in quantum mechanics. While watching the video-recording of the presentation, the "scary" thing was that I understood what the instructor - famous in our country - was explaining and for me it was easy. What he was asking from the audience, I knew the answer to, before a student answered correctly. But I never learned these equations, especially the [for me] advanced university math, WHEN in high school I was a lost cause regards math and almost failed on the graduation math exam: barely got an E.

As a consequence, my high-school grades were so bad, that I couldn't have gotten into a university and progress even if I wanted to in 1990. I tried a paid Uni in 1999, but had to stop, because didn't have the required basics, couldn't understand the math.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom