What are you listening to?

This song called "El emperador" (The Emperor) is from a musical band from this part of the world called "Sol y Lluvia" (Sun and Rain), and as musicians played an very important role as artists of "protest music" in the time of dictator Pinochet, in fact this song is "dedicated" to him and to the US government that was the main propulsor of the military dictatorship.

"We have to forget the fantastic taste of the Emperor, of the Emperor ...

... We have to cut the feeding pipeline of a new dictator ... of a new dictator ".

The Lightning Brain shows an accurate 3D model of Ian Fletcher Thornley's brain, which was constructed from an MRI scan. Using an EEG, we measured electrical activity on the surface of Ian's brain as he performed the song "Feel", and mapped it into the 3D model. Areas of the Lighting Brain which light up more brightly display greater localized activity.

Long story for me, because if it's wasn't The cure I won't have the impulse to better learn english, and so I was'nt be there. Life is very funny when it wants

Hi @EthanJackson1964,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

We have been listening to the WARHEADS: https://soundcloud.com/jrs-1-1
Non stop in a loop for days now... They have over a thousand jazz downtempo chill tracks online, If you need some relax time music listen to this band! We just put it on random and it is absolutely fabulous!!! Pun intended...

Back
Top Bottom