Q source / Qanon

So it is very plausible that it is an elaborate distraction, but what is with the large number of CEOs resigning, and politicians from both sides stepping down or not running for re-election? (or removed by surfacing sexual assault allegations).

The entire leadership of the FBI has been fired or are subjects in investigations.

If Q is a LARP then the eventual outcome will seemingly be: a large number of semi-united and extremely angry patriots who are potentially much more informed than they were before.

Disobedient Media had not yet been founded during he 2016 election cycle and the immediate post-election aftermath. At this time, I had many fellow Bernie supporters tell me to stop criticizing Hillary Clinton, to shut up and get in line to support the 'lesser of two evils.' I refused to shut my mouth and go along, which sacrificed my relationships with friends, family, and my local community. Some of those relationships have only just begun to recover, and some never will.
If I had wanted to win a popularity contest, I never would have stood my ground on that issue. The public shaming that occurred simply for continuing to criticize the abject corruption of Hillary Clinton contributed to my decision to become an independent journalist. It was a deeply UN-popular opinion that motivated me to raise my voice louder.
Likewise, I will not shut my mouth now and go along with a narrative I see as harmful and based on manipulation because I hold an unpopular opinion. I am not going to be shamed into silence. The only thing I stand to "gain" by saying all of this, is most likely the loss of a large number of followers, subscribers and the rest.

I can't say I know what the C's meant by Dionysius syndrome, but this seems to me to be part of some kind of syndrome where people choose to believe something because it feels better, then what the objective reality of a situation, which is staring them right in the face is indicating what the truth actually is. I do understand the need for hope, but that's being used against people because they still want some authority to fix things for them. When the only way forward is to see things clearly, no matter how unpleasant, and come up with a plan based on that. This is what seems to be driving the craziness to new levels; people refusing to acknowledge that there 's no authority out there that has their best interest at heart, and that the onus is on them to do something. OSIT

I can't say I know what the C's meant by Dionysius syndrome, but this seems to me to be part of some kind of syndrome where people choose to believe something because it feels better, then what the objective reality of a situation, which is staring them right in the face is indicating what the truth actually is. I do understand the need for hope, but that's being used against people because they still want some authority to fix things for them. When the only way forward is to see things clearly, no matter how unpleasant, and come up with a plan based on that. This is what seems to be driving the craziness to new levels; people refusing to acknowledge that there 's no authority out there that has their best interest at heart, and that the onus is on them to do something. OSIT

I just posted about a book I'm reading Carl Jung's Secret Life: "The "Aryan Christ" - something rotten in Jungian psychology? and it certainly gives an all-new and better perspective on the Dionysus Syndrome remark of Cs: seems to be very much related to Jungian psychology.

For me, the "Q" business was a good example of someone deciding to leverage the tendency for many people to want to believe things that tell them that what they would like to see happen, is going to happen. Over the past year there were a lot of "alt-right" media articles exclaiming in their headline that Hillary was "about to go to jail".

Last edited:
Rhythmik said:
So it is very plausible that it is an elaborate distraction, but what is with the large number of CEOs resigning, and politicians from both sides stepping down or not running for re-election? (or removed by surfacing sexual assault allegations).
This is all easily explainable in the Faction A vs. Faction B paradigm. The most important idea here is that the deep state is actually not monolithic, there are competing schools of thought battling over how to play the endgame. This was discussed in the lead up to the US election, and the Cassiopaeans even commented on it. Basically the rifts between major factions is what provided an opening for Trump to get in. The matrix then had to do some damage control and close its jaws around him, but he wasn't part of the original plan.

Most of these politicians and CEOs and so forth that you mention had their wagons hitched to the Soros et al globalist empire project. There are a lot of "Republicans in name only" who are really closet globalists. Now Faction A is kind of falling out of favor, and Faction B (nationalist empire) is on the ascendancy and is trying to do as much damage to Faction A as possible in order to consolidate its power. At its core it is a bait and switch operation, fundamentally similar to the idea that you if you don't like Democrats you can always vote in Republicans, just more complex. You get to choose between the opaque brave new world of postmodernist globalist utopia or apocalyptic Zionist theocracy, which is not much of a choice. Standing behind the intellectual knife fight of the "red team vs blue team" debate on how to institute global government is Faction C, who probably wants to sow a complete political collapse and get everyone at each other's throats so they can institute whatever their version of it is. Media personalities of various sorts who happen to get caught in the crossfire are just collateral damage, and they're fairly low ranking members anyway, so they're not that important. I think Mark Zuckerberg is a case in point.

As to the question of why Q. I believe that the 4chan and 8chan boards have a good amount of really smart, computer types frequenting their realms . . . you know . . . hackers. How do you neutralize cats who can pee all over your fancy new computer equipment? Throw a ball of yarn in their midst.

Here is a fun new Q video that's getting some attention:

(well, I guess it won't be so fun when they initiate phase 83 of the PsyOp, unleash Global Regime Change and herd everyone into FEMA camps (/sarc(?))

(well, I guess it won't be so fun when they initiate phase 83 of the PsyOp, unleash Global Regime Change and herd everyone into FEMA camps (/sarc(?))

Time to pay attention I think. Much truth in there but how it will play out is yet to be seen for sure. If it is mostly a psy-op your "(/sarc(?))" seems very appropriate.

Last night in a response to an anon posting a rather strange article seeming to play all sides of the LARP/PsyOp/Genuine debate, Q flat-out dared any reporter to ask POTUS Trump about Q:
Q 1643 said:
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: f240d5 No.1952583 📁
Jun 28 2018 23:18:21 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 00a106 No.1952489 📁
Jun 28 2018 23:13:12 (EST)
>>1952277
>Qanon: The Path To Dictatorship📁
by
[BROCK]
[DORSEY]
with a mention of
[CORSI]
huh?
Bullshit meter off the charts with this one​

>>1952489
We are waiting for a reporter to ask the ultimate question.
What are they waiting for?
They can end this at any time simply by asking POTUS, right?
We may have to ‘force’ this one.
Q

If/when this happens and the response is not denunciation, it would seem to be the final nail in the coffin of the LARP argument and leave the only options to be psy-op, genuine, or something even more outlandish (time traveler, etc). In any case, whenever this happens is poised to be a big moment and probably something to pay attention to!

If/when this happens and the response is not denunciation, it would seem to be the final nail in the coffin of the LARP argument and leave the only options to be psy-op, genuine, or something even more outlandish (time traveler, etc). In any case, whenever this happens is poised to be a big moment and probably something to pay attention to!

Interesting times to say the least.

It’s possible that Q is just a conspiracy theory, and it’s also possible that it’s real. But to assume either may underestimate its purpose and its potential. Q may instead be a sign of the empire to come, and a powerful weapon in crafting its long-overdue reign. If this is a case, we can look forward to an end of many of the liberal woes we’ve seen over the last 50 years.

It really seems like a two edged sword whether or not the Q phenomena is real or really just a planned psyop. Of course even psyops can be unpredictable so to me it's eventual effects remain to be seen. Maybe it can go either fascist or just towards a more balanced and realistic view for grassroots America. There are so many hidden players in the MIC we are at a great disadvantage to know if there are any counter intelligence STO influences that could prevail. It does seem that there may be several factions struggling at least in a territorial sense on the world stage and not just in the U.S.. Bottom line...I didn't say anything new or exciting.

According to this article from 9to5Mac, Apple removed an app this past Sunday that was meant to keep readers informed of the latest news from Qanon.

The Qanon App developers are challenging the withdrawal.

Back
Top Bottom