Прошу позвонить на передачу "Вынос Мозга" профессора Савельева на радио "Говорит Москва"

One of the staples of scientific approach is to distinguish the placebo effect of the drug/procedure/etc from a functional effect of the same.

Unfortunately scientific approach is not enough to find correct answers. One needs to filter the information. For example, modern medicine is based on science but the science is bent any way medical establishment wants. The result is pretty clear: millions of people suffering in the name of profit.

Personally I read Adding Neurotherapy to Your Practice by Paul G. Swingle where he provides a huge amount of statistical data that confirms clinical effectiveness of NF. There's no miracle in NF, our brain can learn/adapt if it gets a "feedback", just like when we learn to ride a bike, make mistakes and improve on our skill.

I posted my request in Russian-speaking forum hoping that people from Russia have a better chance to call in the radio show than a guy from the East coast...

East coast? In this case it is indeed far away. Your location says Russia, though.

"Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's..." If Saveliev is an expert on neurobiology, it makes sense to check with him any theories/procedures that claim to affect (have effect on) a human brain. I would not be asking his opinion on how C's are capable of communicating with Laura...

It is your insistence on checking him that we are trying for you to pay attention to. And your dismissal of some clear issues regarding the quality of his supposed knowledge. Normally people would bring up someone's work and leave it at that. It's true that sometimes it takes several years until the same name will be brought up again and will receive the required attention. The thing is, that it usually happens organically. Essentially, don't worry. If this information has value, Laura or the others will uncover it eventually. ;-)

Also, since you know Russian, you can take a look at the following list of articles in the comment section at the bottom. And there are much more similar articles. Russian SOTT has been posting quite a lot about human brain, its functions and mysteries.

Last edited:
"Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's..." If Saveliev is an expert on neurobiology, it makes sense to check with him any theories/procedures that claim to affect (have effect on) a human brain. I would not be asking his opinion on how C's are capable of communicating with Laura...

Don't you think that your example perfectly illustrates the whole picture of this situation? If someone claims to be an expert in brain activity but cannot explain paranormal or even doesn't want to admit its existence, would you really trust such person your well-being? If a theory cannot somehow explain part of the phenomenon it is a wrong theory and should be thrown to trash.

I think the problem here is that you asked people to do something without first explaining why, and without having done much of your own homework. As you know by now, we tend to be a bit picky (or quite a lot). Just because someone claims something, or that they are experts at something, we don't often take their word for it. In fact, we've seen a lot of times how "experts" focus so much on details, that they miss the essentials. And how they aren't always open-minded at all and shove under the rug anything they cannot explain.

BUT, what you could do is check this person out by yourself, send him an email with questions, do some research, read some of the material suggested on the NF thread, and the share your discoveries here. That way, we all learn. And that doesn't make you a "blind fan", but a critical researcher.:-)

BUT, what you could do is check this person out by yourself, send him an email with questions, do some research, read some of the material suggested on the NF thread, and the share your discoveries here. That way, we all learn. And that doesn't make you a "blind fan", but a critical researcher.:-)

I am trying, Chu. I am trying.

Back
Top Bottom