Between Pathogens and Chemical Contaminants, Chicken Is Best Avoided

And this week "big news" in Macedonia was that KFC will open two big fast food restaurants in two different cities.
So, it will be a forbidden place for me and my family. We usually cock our food at home but this is a information that we should know. I will also tell this info to all my friends so they will have more info when deciding to eat at KFC or not.

Before I made any dietary changes and frequently ate fast food without really knowing its effects, there was still something gross about KFC which noticeably caused me to feel nauseous and sick afterwards. A lot of other people I knew used to say the same thing. Even compared to other fast food's, it's really bad, and has probably gotten worse! :barf:

Before I made any dietary changes and frequently ate fast food without really knowing its effects, there was still something gross about KFC which noticeably caused me to feel nauseous and sick afterwards. A lot of other people I knew used to say the same thing. Even compared to other fast food's, it's really bad, and has probably gotten worse! :barf:

I used to get eaters remorse after eating KFC. The last time I had it it was extremely oily and made me nauseous. Thankfully that was a while ago now, and my eating habits have greatly improved. I don't miss eating fast food, especially when the consequences were very unpleasant.

I came across farmers of herb-fed poultry, chicken and turkey, and it spiked curiosity. They are called Herbfed, there website can be found here. I wonder how this, feeding them herbs, changes the constitution and pathogen or chemical contamination levels. Yet to look through the website; if memory is anything to go by, I think it is organic herbs they feed the animals. Thanks also for this very interesting thread!

Back
Top Bottom