Q source / Qanon

Well I can hold two divergent viewpoints at the same time, and I've followed some people I thought might be disinformation artists from a distance because I thought they may present a certain topic that I might be unaware of and should be paying attention to in a heavily skewed and convoluted way. It can be a valid strategy if the source has some kind of use to you. I have decided that Q is of no use to me, and further employment of this strategy is just a needless waste of intellectual energy.

I stand by my position that it is a psyop, or if it is a LARP, it is one that is "infused" by the intelligence agencies. I suppose if you're a naïve and largely politically ignorant kind of computer nerd netizen type there is some value in what Q says. If you are unfamiliar with the secret government dynamics or your only experience with conspiracy theorists is with the nutty tinfoil hatter types, Q might open your eyes to things you have never considered before. You move closer to the truth a little bit at a time, usually not all at once. However, the best way to run a psyop is to sandwich nuggets of truth between lies or blatant omissions. The subtle weaving of the external savior theme into the whole movement is a clear indicator that it is designed to vector people into a certain mindset; I'll call it armchair revolutionary for lack of a clearer term. The external savior (trust the plan, good guys are fighting for you) has been an integral component for the control system of the Judeo-Christian ethos since its conception.

For those of us who have been beyond this superficial netizen world for a while and seriously contemplated the realities of this realm and researched how they got that way, nothing Q says is particularly earthshattering. If you find value in it great, but I think I speak for most longtime forum members when I say that I've been there done that quite some time ago, and until Q stops playing his cryptic little games, I'm not wasting my time with it.

Last edited:
The subtle weaving of the external savior theme into the whole movement is a clear indicator that it is designed to vector people into a certain mindset; I'll call it armchair revolutionary for lack of a clearer term. The external savior (trust the plan, good guys are fighting for you) has been an integral component for the control system of the Judeo-Christian ethos since its conception.

Couldn't agree more. This always has been their game. To go Peterson on it, the truth is that you are a horrible mess and a pathetic weasel. You must realize this and be properly shocked by it, and then face the horror of your inability to change, and then do it anyway, painful babystep by painful babystep. And when you forget about your pathetic weaselness, which will often happen, and start blaming others or hoping for a savior, you must consciously re-focus on your weaselness and your responsibility that waits right in front of you. And realize the horror of your sorry state of being again, and again, and again.

But hoping for some new party, for some secret "patriotic cabal" or for some brilliant idea to transform reality into something that you "like" and that doesn't put all these impossible demands on you is just so much easier and so very tempting.

I've thought that Q could possibly be some creation of modern day 'The Secret Team' a la Prouty if it isn't people just playing around to stir things up. When people following Q started saying that North Korea and Iran had centers for the Deep State located in them based on Q posts (I think they were saying there was a underground base or something in North Korea) and this jived with the direction the real Deep State want to go in terms of attacking Iran, etc it said a lot to me. Basically that Q is full of it or has an agenda.

That confirmation is just the latest in a long list.
There are only so many 'coincidences' possible.
Why are the MSM continuously writing dozens of hit pieces on Qanon, yet no reporter has directly asked Trump/Sanders about it? The movement is growing fast. Reddit just banned the Q subreddit (they did the same with Pizzagate). If it'a a LARP the WH will deny any connection or knowledge, and then there's the Q conspiracy debunked by officials.

Speaking for myself, I'm not "all in" or a "Q believer" by any means. But there's just as much evidence for this being a WH insider/military intelligence than there is being a (presumably genius-level) 8chan troll. We've seen many LARPs come and go.

This thread has received close to 120 views a day on average.
I know one way to get to the bottom of this...
Ask the C's if there's any value or legitimacy to the Q drops..

Many Q fans are supporters of "false landings on the moon", so in my opinion this is a step forward towards the disclosure of COINTELPRO propaganda

42195045_10211725925335030_5458346552051367936_n.jpg

Well, promoting false moon landings is, in my book, rather similar to promoting the Flat Earth nonsense. Sounds to me like they are pandering to the folks who are die-hard paranoiacs.

Well, promoting false moon landings is, in my book, rather similar to promoting the Flat Earth nonsense. Sounds to me like they are pandering to the folks who are die-hard paranoiacs.

Without delving into its merit, but shouldn't that be read as "False! Moon landings are real!"?

Without delving into its merit, but shouldn't that be read as "False! Moon landings are real!"?

It should, but "Q" isn't the best at punctuation either apparently.

If you find value in it great, but I think I speak for most longtime forum members when I say that I've been there done that quite some time ago and until Q stops playing his cryptic little games, I'm not wasting my time with it.

There are 20 pages on this thread that started 9 months ago. On the first page, I said pretty much the same thing I said on the last one. The reason for that is that it was obvious nonsense at the start, obvious nonsense all the way through, and it's still obvious nonsense. I can't imagine why anyone on this forum would be interested in willfully distorting their perception by believing patent nonsense. Scratch that, I DO understand why people willfully believe lies: it's because they WANT to believe that someone is in their camp, on their team, someone with power and influence is gonna come and "save" us all. Well, good luck with that one.

^ I don't care either way, and like I said I was suspicious of the source of the information but kept an open mind. Then Q posted a painting which the DoD tweeted out 2 days later. One coincidence, fine. Multiple over time? How many coincidences or predictive phrases need to happen before a connection becomes undeniable, or at least piques one's curiosity? I asked this question before - but do you agree that the Q source is connected to the administration? This seems almost certain by this point - so the question is whether they are in fact attempting to wake up people up or they're just keeping people busy on a wild goose chase.

"I can't imagine why anyone on this forum would be interested in willfully distorting their perception by believing patent nonsense."
How much have you honestly looked into it, and the developments, with an open mind? Did you categorically state it must be false simply because of the avenue chosen to deliver the information? (I've heard that before regarding the C's experiment) Is it wrong to stay open regarding the Q drops without committing to believe in it, until we see something that categorically disproves it? Maybe ask why some honest (and seemingly not stupid) members of this forum do find value in following the drops? To say we just want this to be our savior is a tad flippant (I know the savior talk/themes from Q turns many people off but they may still find value in the actual content).

I've seen some compelling (yet admittedly cryptic) evidence to say that Q is connected to the Trump admin, I haven't seen much in the way of evidence disproving it (apart from stating the obvious that the posts are on an anonymous message board). And we are seeing (sometimes unexpected) events (like NK for eg) that match up with the drops.

-----

An anon just asked Q if a plane hit the Pentagon - Q said "yes".

This goes against what 99% of the Truthers/conspiracy folk believe, but IIRC wasn't that corroborated by the C's? (missile then plane?)

"So you're a flat-earther. Why am I not surprised, you really should have said so before now.[/QUOTE]
:lol: You crack me up! You DO realise, yes, that that was a trap? It proves my point that you project what you believe about me. What I say and mean is not what you read. Very amusing.

Most of your responses are a waste of my time. But you just exposed how you seem to think you can conclude who I am by my replies. Good job Joe!;-);-D

^ I don't care either way, and like I said I was suspicious of the source of the information but kept an open mind. Then Q posted a painting which the DoD tweeted out 2 days later. One coincidence, fine. Multiple over time? How many coincidences or predictive phrases need to happen before a connection becomes undeniable, or at least piques one's curiosity? I asked this question before - but do you agree that the Q source is connected to the administration? This seems almost certain by this point - so the question is whether they are in fact attempting to wake up people up or they're just keeping people busy on a wild goose chase.

Okay, let's assume some guy or guys is in some unknown form or another connected to the administration - so what? Are they gonna "save" us? Do you really think posting cryptic poems on the internet and trolling conspiracy-minded folks is what you do to "wake people up"!? If you were an insider and you wanted to do something good, you would either become a whistleblower or you would simply do your best, in an intelligent, strategic, Putin-like manner to be a modest force of common sense and reason in your domain of influence. The last thing you would do is becoming Q (or wrtiting op-eds in the NYT for that matter - which is the same trolling Q does, only for the other side). OSIT.

:lol: You crack me up! You DO realise, yes, that that was a trap? It proves my point that you project what you believe about me. What I say and mean is not what you read. Very amusing.

Most of your responses are a waste of my time. But you just exposed how you seem to think you can conclude who I am by my replies. Good job Joe!;-);-D

LOL :lol2:

So you think you're so clever that you set a trap Joe fell into? Puh-lease :rolleyes: You wouldn't even catch a mouse with that little trap of yours and it certainly didn't prove your point becuase you had no point to make in the first place.

Given that a LOT about a person's thinking processes and cognitive difficulties can be deduced from what they say and write, Joe simply pointed out the flaws in your responses - something us here on this forum welcome as it helps us calibrate and improve the quality of our own thinking. I suggest going through the recommended reading list to understand what I'm talking about.

You just messed up, made a fool of yourself and now you're trying to act like you PLANNED it this way. Your behaviour reminds me of this amusing video:

Your posts are a waste of forum members' time too, I wonder what was your motivation to join the forum? Hmmmm...I think you may have wandered into the :wrongbar:

Like Rythmik says, I find it very odd that people are put into 'categories' of having to "beLIEve" in something in order for it to have value. Just as I wouldn't insist on saying 'aliens are real' does that exclude the very possibility of them actually being real? Questioning without rejecting what we do not know seems, as I have intimated in my earlier posts: I can listen to someone without having to agree with what they say. That is how I learn. Just because I am aware of those who seem to believe that the earth is flat (which I don't) doesn't mean that I do not try to consider why they would prefer to hold that point of view. Do I agree with them? No. Absolutely not. On some level, in their space of awareness and their level of consciousness that is what they 'see'. I do not know nor do I claim to know how they came to that conclusion, I just think it's a curious development and it makes me wonder why they have such a need to attach themselves to that premise.

It is the same with the Q movement. If I were attached to it (i.e., insist) that I have to be 'right' that "Q is nothing but BS (...)" then I position myself and my ability to look at something that I think I 'understand' (...) whereas the possibilities of what I could learn (also called playing with ideas, the inifinite field of possibilities and potential - and, to take that idea further - the infinite number of universes that exist beyond our immediate ability to see or perceive that which we cannot even contemplate). I close myself off to that which is accessible to me by flat out refusing to admit that I haven't got a bloody clue. None of us do. To claim otherwise seems to me rather childish, and also, desperate in having something to hold onto as a way of defining what and who we are, what is still 'out there' that we do not know of, and have never even thought possible.

It is so much more than just the "Q" issue. The debate whether Q is BS or not, whether they are real or just a larp is not really what matters in this context (of this forum - which I had hoped, had a bit of a more open-minded consciousness and willingenss to go past a certain set of belief systems). Belief systems need to be questioned on a regular basis - especially our own - because we need to push the boundaries that define us by going past them. A few years ago, I came across a consciousness 'figure' who wrote a book that I find very fitting within this context. The book has the very succinct title "Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself". I worked with his approach for a number of years and it changed my life and what I believed or thought to believe to a considerable degree. One of the main reasons I volunteered at Eceti is that I wanted to challenge myself - get out of my comfort zone and push my own envelope. That is the only way you can find out what makes you. I also was in Ecuador for a month, having to deal with circumstances I never expected and discovering new qualities within myself I never knew were there. It was very very difficult and challenging and yet I came home with a new sense of Self that I would never have gained if it would not have been for these extremely difficult experiences.

Our thoughts are often not even our own. Our beliefs are influenced on a daily basis by that which we are exposed to. Our parameters are 'stuck' in often outdated criteria that actually do nothing to help us move to another level of awareness and grasping the complexity of our own existence within the greater context. Our consciousness is extremely malleable and we have to be prepared to not ever take any 'truths' for granted or, by contrast, insist that they are immutably 'correct', right' or 'disproven beyond any shadow of a doubt'. To have a need to hold onto often oudated belief systems that are neither useful or helpful and that do not serve us, is a fatal inclination and often, tragically, the grid of reference with which we move through our world and our lives often sabotaging the very expansion and growth we secretly yearn for. A lot of our belief systems are unconscious, or, if they were held up in the light of our full awareness, would actually make us do a doubletake, and, if so inclined, make us re-evaluate what we hold 'dear'.

A good example of this is Rupert Sheldrake's banned YT video on the "Science of Delusion" as well as his earlier work on the morphogenetic field - the invisible interconnectedness of all that is and exists - even if we cannot 'see' those links with our naked eye. Just as I do not need to believe in electricity or vibration does not exclude my being subject to experience its effects. The Q movement, with all its flaws, its problems and challenges is a sign of our times. The Law of Unintended Consequences stipulates that good intentions only take us that far. Whether the Q movement will genuinely benefit humanity is as a whole remains to be seen. What I do see coming out of this movement, watching the timely unfolding of events in concordance with the Q information that is being shared, is a renewed energy of the 'sheeple' getting involved, becoming interested in what is happening on the geo-political and even extraplanetary level. The Q team's Q&A session of 20th September opened up one of the most suppressed queries that those who, are at least half-awake, was confirmed. The fact that anyone worth their salt would insist that we are alone, was countered by the Q team's response with 'no'. It seems to me at least that this will reinvigorate and, for better or worse, open up those people's minds who hitherto were absolutely on another level of contemplation of whether we are alone or not; to at least consider that there is so much more to our planet's role than what mainstream media and science would prefer us to beLIEve. The risks of disclosure for those who are utterly and completely incapable of even contemplating this w/o going into a kind of knee-jerk reaction by labelling them as demons or whatever else their vocabulary of reference will come up with, ought not be totally dismissed because fear is such a fundamental part of what holds humanity back.

Thus, the process of unravelling - however which way and by whoever this may come about - ought not be completely brushed aside nor ought it be totally ridiculed. What we need at this moment in time is maybe not what we want or what we were used to but obviously, on a cosmic and planetary level, the times call for a global shift in consciousness of what and where we are going as a people, as one group of many that exist in this huge galaxy. As flawed and problematic the Q movement is, it obviously has its place and its purpose, otherwise it wouldn't have even been able to grow so big and have so many around the world become part of the Q movement. Again, whether that is 'good' or 'bad' is realtive. Is it helpful? Is it useful? I think so. Certainly, it has its place in bringing people together and allowing themselves to go places they would most likely never have considered previously. If nothing else, the energy of the movement brings with it a heightened willingness to become part of the 'taking responsibility' for our own process and the reality we are co-creating. Something tells me that many people have been waiting for something of this nature to happen - they needed a 'bandwaggon' they could jump on because many were frustrated with the way things were. For whatever reason someone may join that movement, everyone has their very own agenda and motivation for doing so. Again, as with the flat earth theory, I don't know what makes them do so. I observe it and watch where this is going because it is certainly highly interesting and worth watching.

Back
Top Bottom