Q source / Qanon

The skeptics may be correct but so far the only source that accurately predicted the surprise NK turnaround has been Q.

If (I know big if) Iran goes through a peaceful regime change or 180 policy shift similar to NK then that will be a big sign.
As much as Q followers want to "trust the plan", many will not put up with a blatant neocon/neolib-style attack on Iran and bloody regime change, even if it is Trump apparently directing it and Q supporting it.

But I do see and share some of these concerns.
I agree with Rhythmik's assessment here. Thawing of relations with Iran could be considered one of the biggest potential macro "Q proofs" besides mass arrests of the cabal or whatever the hell. A simple flipping of the script with regard to Russiagate would be consistent with Q but is largely in the news anyway.

If nothing much changes with Iran, just more bellicose rhetoric on both sides, it's consistent with Q being a LARP.

If there are bloody military shenanigans, consistent with Q potentially being a pro-war PsyOp.

Peace and normalization of relations with Iran (and by extension, Russia, Syria, etc.) then just maybe Q deserves to be given further consideration. And after Iran would necessarily come everyone's favorite endless/infinite geopolitical puzzle, Israel. The C's line is that it's the cabal's intention (4D STS or whatever) for Israel to eventually be destroyed, correct? Is it possible some geopolitical chess moves are being made to try and prevent that outcome?

Thawing of relations with Iran could be considered one of the biggest potential macro "Q proofs"

You know how easy it is to come up with "possible future events" i.e. predicting the future by reversing the current trends, and then making some BS excuse when it doesn't happen? You know how many new age BS artists have used that tactic for decades? And yet still people cling to them. Curisouscat's shtick about "not beLIEving" anything and dropping the need to think we know anything for sure is pretty interesting given that his fixation on 'Q' and ' benevolent aliens' is precisely evidence of someone who desperately needs to be part of someone/something with 'insider info' that 'really knows'.

You know how easy it is to come up with "possible future events" i.e. predicting the future by reversing the current trends, and then making some BS excuse when it doesn't happen? You know how many new age BS artists have used that tactic for decades? And yet still people cling to them. Curisouscat's shtick about "not beLIEving" anything and dropping the need to think we know anything for sure is pretty interesting given that his fixation on 'Q' and ' benevolent aliens' is precisely evidence of someone who desperately needs to be part of someone/something with 'insider info' that 'really knows'.
Fine. Whatever. I don't really care what happens. But I still have not seen any of the anti-Q crowd here come up with any decent explanation of what has happened with regard to North Korea in the past year, that they would have also stated ahead of time a year ago. And for the record, going from "No, we are not alone [in the universe]" to "good aliens are going to save us" is a pretty far reach for whoever is doing it, and they probably need to slow their roll. People are projecting all kinds of things in all directions where there are vague openings to do so. A fair criticism of the vague nature of Q when it is vague, sure, but also an opportunity for everyone doing the 'projecting' to look back at themselves and see why they are doing it.

A fair criticism of the vague nature of Q when it is vague, sure, but also an opportunity for everyone doing the 'projecting' to look back at themselves and see why they are doing it.

Maybe you could consider that people are "doing it" because they have functioning BS meters and have been around the block a few times, and therefore are not 'projecting'. I find it pretty interesting that that accusation is made repeatedly here on this topic, yet it seems pretty clear that those who, to one extent another, are identified with 'Q' are far more likely to have to suspend disbelief and engage in selection and substitution to defend the idea that 'Q' is legit than those who question the legitimacy.

In my case, I'm not the one that is trusting some unknown source on the internet and filling in any blanks. I have no vested interest in dismissing 'Q' as some kind of con, I'm doing that based simply on the available evidence. Believers in 'Q' however have to invest some blind belief in order to believe, and when people invest belief where none is warranted, they're committed to that belief, and will start to engage in more and more mental gymnastics to defend it.

As regards N. Korea, all good psyops throw in some truth to bait the crowd.

Last edited:
Maybe you could consider that people are "doing it" because they have functioning BS meters and have been around the block a few times, and therefore are not 'projecting'. I find it pretty interesting that that accusation is made repeatedly here on this topic, yet it seems pretty clear that those who, to one extent another, are identified with 'Q' are far more likely to have to suspend disbelief and engage in selection and substitution to defend the idea that 'Q' is legit than those who question the legitimacy.

In my case, I'm not the one that is trusting some unknown source on the internet and filling in any blanks. I have no vested interest in dismissing 'Q' as some kind of con, I'm doing that based simply on the available evidence. Believers in 'Q' however have to invest some blind belief in order to believe, and when people invest belief where none is warranted, they're committed to that belief, and will start to engage in more and more mental gymnastics to defend it.

As regards N. Korea, all good psyops throw in some truth to bait the crowd.

I don't just mean you, Joe, I include plenty of pro-Q people as well including CuriousCat. The whole thing is bizarre and fascinating to witness, and yes, be a part of in some respect just by observing, or becoming as lightly involved with as possible as with some sort of quantum entanglement just by looking at it in a prolonged way.

I have tried to make this distinction repeatedly on this thread, but again, if you are calling it a psyop that implies some sort of nefarious motive to those behind it. A nefarious motive the members of this forum would ostensibly not be inclined to support if they were not 'tricked', and therefore worthy of some scrutiny in order to get to the bottom of it and rout it out as is done with other COINTELPRO operations. But then it is also accused of being a 'larp', a prank done for shits and giggles by some group of computer nerds laughing their asses off at how stupid everyone buying into it is. Can it be both? Did it start out as one and turn into the other? Does it matter? If it didn't matter enough to ask the C's 8 months ago I would argue that it might matter more now. But if that's not likely to happen then it still matters as far who is wasting time on it and how they are wasting it. Either it's likely to cause problems and should be countered as least with awareness if not something more. Or it's harmless stupidity and can be safely ignored, but if people want to spend time on it that's their business. Or Something Else.

I don't just mean you, Joe, I include plenty of pro-Q people as well including CuriousCat. The whole thing is bizarre and fascinating to witness, and yes, be a part of in some respect just by observing, or becoming as lightly involved with as possible as with some sort of quantum entanglement just by looking at it in a prolonged way.

IMO, it is a vortex of bad vibes precisely because it is "bizarre and fascinating". Like a car accident you can't help but stare at, blocking traffic in the process, even though you know you shouldn't do it.

But then it is also accused of being a 'larp', a prank done for shits and giggles by some group of computer nerds laughing their asses off at how stupid everyone buying into it is. Can it be both? Did it start out as one and turn into the other? Does it matter?

I think it doesn't really matter. But it seems to me you are thinking a lot about it.

But if that's not likely to happen then it still matters as far who is wasting time on it and how they are wasting it. Either it's likely to cause problems and should be countered as least with awareness if not something more. Or it's harmless stupidity and can be safely ignored, but if people want to spend time on it that's their business.

Yes, it can be safely ignored, but that doesn't mean that it's safe not to ignore it. "Harmless stupidity" plays a big part in destroying people's souls.

I can't help but think that some people are just a little too identified with the whole thing. Either there is some hidden hope that "the Q guys will save the day" or it's consumed like addictive entertainment, like binge-watching on Netflix or something. Both options aren't good. Perhaps those who feel drawn to this kind of thing could try to force themselves quitting it for a month? No Q-checking, no Q-related news and websites for one month? Shouldn't be a problem if this is just "harmless", right?

IMO, it is a vortex of bad vibes precisely because it is "bizarre and fascinating". Like a car accident you can't help but stare at, blocking traffic in the process, even though you know you shouldn't do it.

I think it doesn't really matter. But it seems to me you are thinking a lot about it.

[...]I can't help but think that some people are just a little too identified with the whole thing. [...]it's consumed like addictive entertainment, like binge-watching on Netflix or something.

I think the above is exactly what things like "Q" are designed to do, no matter if that happens consciously or unconsciously at some level, meaning, no matter if was set up with that purpose in mind or not. And it seems to work just fine, which is evidenced in this thread I think, by the continuous discussion by some here about the "mysterious" nature of this "Q" thing, which seems to go in circles with no end in sight.

Things like this serve as an distraction to really important stuff and sadly it works all to well for many people. And you can't even really blame the source of the distraction for it, since it is more or less normal people who fuel it and are attracted by it who thus give it its power and "credence".

So I think luc's suggestion is a pretty good one, for anyone interested:

Perhaps those who feel drawn to this kind of thing could try to force themselves quitting it for a month? No Q-checking, no Q-related news and websites for one month? Shouldn't be a problem if this is just "harmless", right?

Things like this serve as an distraction to really important stuff and sadly it works all to well for many people. And you can't even really blame the source of the distraction for it, since it is more or less normal people who fuel it and are attracted by it who thus give it its power and "credence".
Exactly! One big distraction that pulls people away from otherwise putting two and two together. It is like being addicted to watching Twin Peaks or another such series, and being fascinated and drawn in by its bizarreness and the puzzles that it presents. This thread is now 22 pages long and instead of second guessing what Q means or the truly hidden meaning behind the cryptic messages, that energy could have been used to read some of the many books on the reading list and reflect on oneself and the world we live in.

And no, I don't think asking the C's is necessary. Why ask about, what we can figure out ourselves?

Exactly! One big distraction that pulls people away from otherwise putting two and two together. It is like being addicted to watching Twin Peaks or another such series, and being fascinated and drawn in by its bizarreness and the puzzles that it presents. This thread is now 22 pages long and instead of second guessing what Q means or the truly hidden meaning behind the cryptic messages, that energy could have been used to read some of the many books on the reading list and reflect on oneself and the world we live in.

And no, I don't think asking the C's is necessary. Why ask about, what we can figure out ourselves?

Indeed!

Either it's likely to cause problems and should be countered as least with awareness if not something more. Or it's harmless stupidity and can be safely ignored, but if people want to spend time on it that's their business. Or Something Else.

Even if it's some kind of dedicated trolling, that doesn't mean it is harmless. Whoever is doing it, people are being manipulated to put their faith in something that doesn't deserve it. There's nothing wrong with keeping an eye on the Q business, but it should be done with a skeptical eye. Getting sucked into something like this is easier than it may seem.

And for the record, going from "No, we are not alone [in the universe]" to "good aliens are going to save us" is a pretty far reach for whoever is doing it, and they probably need to slow their roll

Yes, but that's precisely what has happened with the UFO movement over the years. It happens over and over again as new members 'sign up', they can't avoid going to the 'aliens are gonna save us' idea in one way or another. Why? It seems to me that it's (at least partly) because people who are inclined to believe in 'something more' are also aware of their relative insignificance in the grand scheme of things, and this produces a feeling of anxiety and a need for something or someone to 'save' them from the vastness of the 'infinite'. By definition, being in such a vulnerable and apparently helpless position automatically makes a person a target for manipulation and exploitation, given the nature of most humans beings and other things that might be lurking 'out there'. Most 'consciousness units' (at least those that dominate in our reality) are perpetually seeking to 'eat' everything else.

Then again, some people like the idea of being eaten, which is ultimately the same as being 'saved'. We take it as a working assumption that people on this forum don't. But then arises the problem of people not knowing that they like to be 'eaten', and trying to get to the bottom of that. As we've said many times, people are 'strangers to themselves'.

Last edited:
"Perhaps those who feel drawn to this kind of thing could try to force themselves quitting it for a month? No Q-checking, no Q-related news and websites for one month? Shouldn't be a problem if this is just "harmless", right?"

I used to follow the Q-drops and some of the commentary with interest, to the point of losing sleep and delaying some work. Some of them, one by one I soon realized were BS. I then watched one commentary program semi-regularly for entertainment, because it went in some interesting directions and wasn't so much about the Q-drops. Well, I lost internet for a good while with Hurricane Florence, just got it back. Guess what? I didn't miss anything. A lot of people have been asking what I think about some current event I know nothing about. It is a blessing not to know. I still find the Q concept interesting as background noise. I have one friend really invested in it. I am encouraging her to maybe just observe without being so sure of anything.

It should, but "Q" isn't the best at punctuation either apparently.

There are 20 pages on this thread that started 9 months ago. On the first page, I said pretty much the same thing I said on the last one. The reason for that is that it was obvious nonsense at the start, obvious nonsense all the way through, and it's still obvious nonsense. I can't imagine why anyone on this forum would be interested in willfully distorting their perception by believing patent nonsense. Scratch that, I DO understand why people willfully believe lies: it's because they WANT to believe that someone is in their camp, on their team, someone with power and influence is gonna come and "save" us all. Well, good luck with that one.

I think it’s a pretty well established fact that we’re machines. We also know that STS forces seek to control us, so of course we wouldn’t expect anyone there to help us. And STO help those who ask. So how would it ever make sense to leave cryptic messages to a bunch of machines? Without a concerted effort to untangle the mess that is our own minds, with genuine, honest, and straight forward direction and information, the only possible outcome is exactly what Q and many other cryptic saviors over the years have yielded - chaos, confusion, more subjectivity and arguments, with 0 progress towards anything of value. Pick almost any other thread on this forum based on good information and you see learning and development and progress in the discussions and information brought forth. Look at something like this and page 1 will look like page 20 - we are exactly where we started. The adherents continue to say “give Q a chance” with exactly the same reasons as before.

The average person isn’t asking for truth - but they are asking for all kinds of saviors, or confirmation of lies they already believe, or validation of themselves as good and important people, and this is all they are going to get from forces with agendas who play them like a flute until they are actually ready to do the difficult labor required to start the road of fixing the way they think - which can’t be done with the way they think.

Paying attention is good, but I’d say investing energy into something should be done very carefully - only after you genuinely ask yourself what is motivating this investment - are you being objective? Are you being critical? Are you being influenced by wishful thinking? Basically, out of all the things you could be putting your limited time and energy into, what are you putting on hold to make time for this thing, and why?

You can judge most things by their fruits, and I’m not sure this one is yielding much of a harvest.

Last edited:
On the topic of "we know nothing so why is doing one thing better than another, we don't know if it's true or right" - the only proof you need that acting on probabilities works is to look at the historic and present state of the world. Clearly, working with probabilities is working out for the bad guys, as they somehow managed to consistently keep most of humanity dying, suffering, poor, and powerless. Things aren't working out 50/50 - sometimes good, sometimes bad, for everybody on the planet. It's been pretty consistently not good for most of us.

So I think inaction due to lack of certainty means leaving everything to chance - but the bad guys don't do this, they clearly act on the best information available to them with great success. And the reason they spread so many lies for everyone else is to minimize the possibility of effective counteraction, ensuring the status quo stays as it is. Most people end up acting on those lies to their own detriment. But the fact is, if everything was truly "up to chance", there would be no reason for the PTB to saturate the planet with lies - things would work out about the same regardless of what they do. But clearly their tactic is effective, which means lies really do exist, the truth does exist, and effective action really does depend on knowledge - even if it is not certainty.

Back
Top Bottom