Announcement: Alex Krainer's 'Grand Deception' now available from RPP

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Hey everyone, good news: Alex Krainer's book Grand Deception: The Truth About Bill Browder, the Magnitsky Act, and Anti-Russian Sanctions is now available from Red Pill Press. It's also on Amazon (in the coming week or two you should be able to buy it directly from Amazon, but for now it's only available from third-party sellers)

GrandDeceptionCover-500x758.jpg

In 2015, Bill Browder published Red Notice – purportedly a true story about his experience in Russia between 1996 and 2005. Upon closer scrutiny however, his story doesn’t add up and demonstrably fails to stand up in a court of law. Nonetheless, on the dubious strength of that story, Browder has been able to lobby the U.S. Congress to pass the Magnitsky Act in 2012 which needlessly damaged the relations between the U.S. and Russia. Where he failed in courts of law, however, his campaign of relentless demonization of Russia and of Vladimir Putin has been successful in the court of public opinion in the West. As humanity finds itself on the precipice of yet another great war, what we need are bridges of mutual understanding and constructive engagement, not demonization. This book’s modest hope is to contribute to the construction of those bridges.

Here are some articles on SOTT about Krainer and the first edition of the book:
New book eviscerates "Russian corruption" propaganda: Alex Krainer's 'The Killing of William Browder: Deconstructing Bill Browder's Dangerous Deception' -- Sott.net
Amazon.com 'burns' book exposing Bill Browder -- Sott.net
How Amazon censored my book exposing Bill Browder -- Sott.net
How Bill Browder 'proved' Vladimir Putin's corruption -- Sott.net

And here's the Truth Perspective's interview with Krainer from last year: The Truth Perspective: Bill Browder, the Magnitsky Act, and anti-Russia Sanctions: Interview with Alex Krainer -- Sott.net

And finally, here are some endorsements for the book:
“I consider [this] book as a must read for any person trying to understand modern Russia and where the new Cold War with Russia came from. … Krainer offers us the truth and truly shows us how deep the rabbit hole goes. … Get the book, read it, and then give it to your friends. This is one of the most important books to have come out in the recent years (and an excellent read too!).” —The Saker

“True to form, Alex brings to life the shenanigans and the deception of those who have gone out of their way to stay in the shadows, in this gripping true-life-detective non-fiction thriller.” —Daniel Estulin, author of The True Story of the Bilderberg Group

“Krainer’s book is an indispensable contribution to understanding the connection between the looting of Russia during the disastrous ‘shock therapy’ of the Yeltsin years, and the dangerous anti-Russian provocations of today. His insight into the duplicitous role of Bill Browder provides compelling evidence of how unscrupulous greed can lead to much larger crimes.” —Harley Schlanger, Schiller Institute

“If there were a competition for the most significant contribution to steer mass anti-Russian hysteria leading to the new Cold war, Bill Browder would certainly qualify for a prize. The sad irony is that he achieved this dubious result using the money stolen from Russia. This is why Alex Krainer’s book is extremely important not only for the process of digging out the truth from the avalanches of lies but for the process of restoring normal Russia-West relations for the benefits of both sides.” —Edward Lozansky, President of the American University in Moscow

“[Grand Deception] is a courageous act in this world of profound slander. Like a ray of light, it breaks through the thick layers of lies that have for years been accumulated by people driven by fear to stand trial for their actions. … a breath of fresh air that everyone in the West needs. Otherwise there will be trouble.” —Natalia Veselnitskaya, lawyer

“[Grand Deception] will be very influential and pivotal in the process of exposing one of the century’s biggest hoaxes.” —Andrei Nekrasov, writer and director of The Magnitsky Act – Behind the Scenes

“Absolutely monumental work.” —Roman Latkovic, author and filmmaker

Browder has been able to lobby the U.S. Congress to pass the Magnitsky Act in 2012
Browder is just a tool.

The same kind of tool as this girl in 1992,
The baby-incubator story is back in the news because of the January disclosure in the American press that the teen-age Kuwaiti girl who testified before the Congress members, and was identified at the time only as Nayirah, is the daughter of Sheik Saud al Nasser al Sabah, Kuwait's ambassador to the United States. She claimed to have observed the disputed incident at Al Addan Hospital outside Kuwait City, where she was a volunteer.

That disclosure put the spotlight back on the occupation efforts of the exiled Kuwaiti government to wage propaganda war against Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein. In Washington, the campaign was pressed by Citizens for a Free Kuwait, a lobbying outfit that hired the expertise of Hill & Knowlton, the big U.S. firm known for handling public relations for foreign governments.

Now, with the girl's identity disclosed, another American firm, Kroll Associates Inc., private investigators, has been retained to verify her testimony.

Meanwhile, the State Department has taken the unusual step of publicly supporting baby-incubator accounts put forward by the ambassador's daughter and other Kuwaitis.
Liar liar, pants on fire

On the RPP website it says "For international orders (incl. Canada and Mexico), please visit Pilule Rouge" but I can't find Krainer's book on the Pilule Rouge website. I take it European customers should order this title from the RRP website?

On the RPP website it says "For international orders (incl. Canada and Mexico), please visit Pilule Rouge" but I can't find Krainer's book on the Pilule Rouge website. I take it European customers should order this title from the RRP website?
It should be available on Pilule Rouge relatively soon. We'll keep you posted here.

Jumped into the book yesterday - not far enough along, yet right away appreciated the way Krainer starts to deconstruct Browder, and he came at it from a position of originally liking the guy. Browder's own book (not read) sounds like it was a self induced cheerleader team of one.

The crookedness of the help , called "Shock Therapy", provided by the best minds of Harvard and the US was very well described early on by a Canadian,
Testimony of Anne Williamson
Before the
Committee on Banking and Financial Services
of the
United States House of Representatives
September 21, 1999​

Before I begin my testimony, I want to take a moment to thank Chairman Leach and Ranking Member LaFalce for the opportunity to share with the House Committee on Banking some of the things I have learned over eight years of watching our Russian assistance program unfold. Chairman Leach, I particularly want to commend your efforts to lead the Congress on this very timely investigation of the true nature and unhappy consequences of our Russian policies.
Williamson Testimony

Nothing was "misunderstood" in what was done in Russia. It was planned and executed. The problem occurred when Putin appeared on the "Stage".

Browder's positive attitude toward Russia early on was a cover. I don't believe for a second that it was genuine. To make the big money he had to pretend that he was a friend. However the Big Game was in the process of hitting Putin with the Big Stick and needed all the little sticks that it could find. Thus it was time for Browder to take on a different role (just like an actor). "I thought they were nice people but now I see that we are dealing with Evil. We must save Russia. Down with Putin.". In a theater it would play out more or less like this.

Browder reminds me a lot of Armand Hammer. Except then there was no needed for the "actor" to change the character of his role. He was making money that was flowing to the West and that was GOOD.
According to Pravda
While looking for info on this I also saw this link
Bad Boy Hammer
My read of this one is that Hammer's usefulness was done. To account for his dealings with the Bad Red Bolsheviks it was time to say "Oh My God, he fooled us all along. We had no idea who he was !!!!".
My reading of the tea leaves on this one is - "They (upper stratosphere of Power) knew EXACTLY who Hammer was. He was their man." :lol:

Well well well, Mr. Browder is a gift that keeps on giving.

After offering to allow special counsel Robert Mueller's team to come to Russia for their investigation - as long as there was a reciprocal arrangement for Russian intelligence to investigate in the U.S., Putin said this:

For instance, we can bring up Mr. Browder, in this particular case. Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over $1.5 billion in Russia and never paid any taxes neither in Russia or the United States and yet the money escaped the country. They were transferred to the United States. They sent [a] huge amount of money, $400,000,000, as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton. Well that’s their personal case.
It might have been legal, the contribution itself but the way the money was earned was illegal. So we have solid reason to believe that some [US] intelligence officers accompanied and guided these transactions. So we have an interest in questioning them.​
Browder in the News

It's available on Pilule Rouge now!
Grand Deception: The Truth About Bill Browder, the Magnitsky Act, and Anti-Russian Sanctions - Les Editions Pilule Rouge

And you should soon see it on Amazon.co.uk and all other EU Amazon sites as well.

Awesome, thanks Chu! I really want to read the book, in fact I may give it a priority over the Detmer's Damasio's and Previc's books which are waiting for their turn on my bookshelf.

Gosh, the reading list keeps getting longer and more exciting and I want to know it all! How I wish I could just upload books straight into my head!

:read:

Fwiw, just chiming in to offer a big thanks to Mr. Krainer for writing this book; for his efforts, for the things that triggered his questing. In this respect, Browder's line of force was pregnant with questions, although he did his utmost to obfuscate them behind his constructed facade (and poorly at that), which this book tries to get to heart of.

In the beginning of the book, many questions came up that Mr. Krainer actually later addressed, not only that, there were important broader pictures (and historical pictures) being painted by the author, which was excellent.

Without saying more in detail, this Browder business is interconnected to the international economic maleficence at play down through the centuries.

In terms of Browder, he comes right out of the pages of Lobaczewski's work.

Think this is a must read and must share book, folks!

Just finished reading the book. Excellent and well recommended read. This is somewhat similar to Political Ponerology in a simplified language. I found the last chapters eye opening especially talking about Russia’s role in ending American civil war and how deflationary gap which is a result of current financial system favoring private capitalism invariably necessitates war and military spending.

Almost finished the book - really excellent read with crucial, well-condensed information about Browder and his backers and their criminal activity, what was going on in Russia during the 90ies etc. This Browder character is really one piece of work! One can only hope that he makes some mistake at one point, perhaps going to a country he feels is safe for him but that has shifted geopolitically and turns him in to the Russians so that he faces justice...

I think the book gives us a good glimpse into the deep state and how it operates with its tentacles into the media, governments, organized crime, bankers etc. One thought I had is that if it is true that "all there is is lessons", as the Cs said, and our reality is designed so that we can advance in either the STO or STS direction, then it kind of makes sense that there is some opportunity for STS to "graduate"/advance as well. This may even be an important feature of this reality.

And reading about Browder and his backers, those deep state operations seem like a good fit, and this ties in to one confusing aspect of the Western world: it's not that we are governed by a military junta where some evil, STS clique can just do whatever they like. It's much more nuanced than that - in some important aspects, we have a democracy, in other important aspects we don't; in some important aspects we have a well-functioning court system, in others we don't etc. So the STS types/deep staters have to weave a quite sophisticated web of deceit and pump ever more energy into their lies and schemes - they need to become better at their game. It's not that they have absolute, total control and so they need to be smart. I mean, for all its evilness, what these guys pulled off in Russia with all these schemes, in the media with all the deception, with Browder's thriller-like book and all that - it's all quite sophisticated in some sense.

It looks to me as if our reality indeed is conducive to learning lessons - both for those on the STO/truth path and for those seeking to "serve self with supreme power". Don't know, found that an interesting angle from which to look at what's going on while reading about this high-level thuggery and narcissistic reality-creation by Browder and gang.

Just thought to mention this recent Vanity Fair lovefest of a few days with William B - of course anyone having a modicum of the antithesis of the man will shutter. The system must be working hard to keep his name in the 'good light' and the author here is the messenger.

At our first session, in London, Bill Browder did not act like someone who feared for his life. I had expected to find elaborate security at his building. Instead, I was given a perfunctory glance and waved up to the Hermitage offices, which overlook London’s picturesque Finsbury Square. I began to wonder if there was a hidden security system in place, speculating, as others have, that Browder either was protected by or had a special relationship with M.I.6, Britain’s foreign-intelligence service. Curious, I asked him, point-blank, “Are you M.I.6?” He hesitated and then said, cryptically, “I work with so many levels of British law enforcement, I never know who is working for whom.” When I broached the subject again, months later, he bristled: “I am definitely not under British protection. I have to protect myself. I am not M.I.6. I am not C.I.A. I am not anything. I bet there are nine intelligence agencies listening as we speak. But that is because I am not an agent of anyone’s—I am a completely independent operator. If I were really an agent of M.I.6, why would I be having so many problems opening a criminal case [in the U.K. against the oligarchs]? Maybe this is a double fake-out! The Russians are accusing me of being a C.I.A. agent!”
[...]
The armchair psychologist’s view of Browder’s inner life might be seen as a Freudian tangle: a grandson yearning to eclipse the family patriarch’s notoriety; a son seeking the approval of a distant father; a man hoping to prove his own worth by succeeding on his own terms. In the end, Browder, like his grandfather, would become largely defined by his ties to a cold-blooded Russian despot.
[...]
“Basically,” he said, “we are going to make them pay dearly for what they have done. There need to be consequences for these enablers”—meaning the oligarchs’ circle of surrogates, lawyers, legislators, and P.R. people in America, Britain, and elsewhere. “I have more disdain for the enablers than for the villains. If you want to go work on the other side—and if the U.S. government is not going to do anything—we will.”

“Have you told all of this to Robert Mueller?” I asked him. Again, Browder hesitated. “I am not addressing that,” he said. It was the only time we were together that he refused to answer a question.

Browder checked the time and apologized for having to rush off. I watched him as he departed, pushing two small wheelie bags along the slick marble floor of the Park Hyatt. He then vanished into the crowd on West 57th Street.

Enough said, but you can read Marie Brenner's November 11th “I See Him as a Modern-Day Pablo Escobar”: Inside Bill Browder’s War Against Putin drivel here.

In a series of revealing new interviews, Putin’s public enemy No. 1 offers scintillating details about his investigation into Russian financial malfeasance, running for his life, and the Helsinki fallout.

Utterly sad.

Back
Top Bottom