A Chinese's concern for the future

bin wu

A Disturbance in the Force
There are some prophets in China who guide us about what might happen to the Earth in the next few years. The information they provide is more subtle, but similar to cassiopaea. The provider undoubtedly has superb wisdom and many followers.

According to predictions, earthquakes, plagues, comets, wars..., disasters will happen continuously, the successive strikes of NASA's three space telescopes seem to indicate that something is approaching. In the prophecy, the western of China will be safest place in the world. Some people believe that the Chinese government is building an underground bunker in Xinjiang.

Although cassiopaea says the body is not important, but I don't think people have prepared for it, we need to do something for what is going to happen.

Thanks [U]Aeneas[/U] :-).
These guides have far more insights than ordinary people. They communicate with followers on forums and blogs, like a kind father.
They didn't straightforward show the key information like cassiopaea, but just give clues and lead people to think.
From my point of view, we need to change the way we think in the past, but also need to prepare for the upcoming events. The Earth's electromagnetic environment is changing dramatically as Cassiopaea has said, which will bring unprecedented environmental disasters. The newly established emergency management department is highly valued by China’s government, which is a bit abnormal and indicate that the Chinese government is preparing for it. The US military was recalled home seems to be the familiar reason.
Network view that China's western provinces will be safer, and it seems that the rich people around the world are transferring wealth to china, because the top of Pyramid has chosen china.

Sounds reasonable to me. I think that there will be a number of "safer" places, but the most important thing will be awareness and being part of a network. It's not where you are, but WHO you are and what you SEE that matters.

Welcome to the forum, bin wu! Looking forward to hearing more about the Chinese perspective.

Indeed, the more things change, and the more we see signs of decay in the West, the more China (and Russia) seem to point towards the future. The place may not matter much in the end, but at least to me, it's interesting to note how countries who are less contaminated by liberal ideologies and corruption, seem to be thinking about these things. The others, on the contrary, are so focused on war and profit that they don't think long-term, they seem to ignore all signs, and believe that man is more powerful than nature.

I met a "doctor" when living in China, back in 2005-2006. He spoke along the same lines as you did, and also mentioned the importance of growing where one is. I remember being quite surprised because at the time I was very new to the Cass material and the recommended reading, but he mentioned "200 people who would be like 'fractions of Buddha' (a soul unit?) and could help anchor truth in times of chaos". That was the same number Gurdjieff had mentioned, and I was reading In Search of the Miraculous at the time. Different terminology and different cultural references, but the same idea.

Thanks [U]Aeneas[/U] :-).
Network view that China's western provinces will be safer, and it seems that the rich people around the world are transferring wealth to china, because the top of Pyramid has chosen china.

This reminds me of the catastrophic movie "2012" and China western province, Tibet Autonomous Region where ships were built to save privileged part of society (of course, the financially privileged one) :-)

Interesting information bin wu. Intriguing to hear a bit more about the Chinese way of looking at things and how, as Chu pointed out, China and Russia seem to far better prepared and maybe even a bit more aware of what might be awaiting us and the general state of western/global society. That might still not be mainstream there, but at least (judging on your description) it seems to be a trend, that is more prevalent there and understood more deeply as in the west. There are not many native chinese or russian people here, so I think it would be interesting to hear a bit more about what is going on there, also in regards to science, from people who live there like you.

Could you maybe provide us with some links or books to this kind and other information that is hard to find here? They will probably be in chinese, but maybe they can help us in the research.

Interesting information bin wu. Intriguing to hear a bit more about the Chinese way of looking at things and how, as Chu pointed out, China and Russia seem to far better prepared and maybe even a bit more aware of what might be awaiting us and the general state of western/global society. That might still not be mainstream there, but at least (judging on your description) it seems to be a trend, that is more prevalent there and understood more deeply as in the west. There are not many native chinese or russian people here, so I think it would be interesting to hear a bit more about what is going on there, also in regards to science, from people who live there like you.

Could you maybe provide us with some links or books to this kind and other information that is hard to find here? They will probably be in chinese, but maybe they can help us in the research.

You can try to open this website, 异人启示录_天涯杂谈_论坛_天涯社区. The information here is more concealed, in their words, due to the rules.

The United States is the laboratory of the Earth, where the latest information is gathered here, so I came here.:-)

In the traditional Chinese culture, the energy of the soul comes from five stars (mainly from Venus, Jupiter, Mercury, Mars, Saturn), each has its own specific frequency and has a great impact on the human body. So we can speculate that if another planet is close to the solar system, it will have a huge impact. For some people, this is a crisis and also an opportunity.

Thanks, I'll give it a read. Is the thread on Tianya the only place? Or are there Chinese blogs where one can read a summary?(I read Chinese, so I am curious about these "prophets" you speak about)

Back
Top Bottom