What Does a 4D Ball Look Like in Real Life?

aragorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I wasn't sure where to post this, but since the video gives you an idea how it could appear to us i 3D if an '4D being' would move an 4D object through our 3D-reality – which made me immediately think of UFO:s – I thought I'd post it here. For all you math and physics guys this is probably nothing new, and the presentation might contain errors, but I thought the guy in the video made a quite nice simplified demonstration of the whole thing.

Here's the video:

Interesting, thanks for the share. So if you see an object appear, get bigger and then go back to smaller and disappear, it was a 4D object passing through. ;-) The part about the mirroring was interesting, but makes sense. And that 4D beings can see into objects that we see closed sounds like when the C's mentioned seeing around corners in 4D. I recall hearing somewhere that if a magician could act in the fourth dimension, they could easily do tricks like linking metal rings together. I'm reading The Life Beyond the Veil and it was mentioned a few times that some places were, "At right angles to such and such." I wonder if that's their way of saying it was in a 4th dimensional direction, perpendicular to our third dimension. I don't try to wrap my head around that and just visualize those places they describe in 3D. :-P

... And that 4D beings can see into objects that we see closed sounds like when the C's mentioned seeing around corners in 4D.

FWIW, I thought density is not the same concept as a (geometric) dimension. Example, animals are thought to see and appreciate 3 dimensions although they are referred to as 2D beings.

FWIW, I thought density is not the same concept as a (geometric) dimension. Example, animals are thought to see and appreciate 3 dimensions although they are referred to as 2D beings.

Yes I didn't mean to confuse density and dimension. But I thought that in 4th density and beyond, there is the experience of the 4th dimension.

I've not read Ouspensky's Tertium Organum, but I think that it mentions that 2nd density beings see in two dimensions, where the third dimension is experienced as time. So if they quickly run around a box and remember all the images as it "moves", they could mentally construct the object as a third dimensional object. But that's a tall order, and I'm sure it's difficult for us to to the same to try to imagine a fourth dimensional object.

Good video:-)
That the sphere in 2d is rather a line that a circle for the 2d observer is something my mind skipped over as of yet. But it's actually not necessarily true: Since it's a circle on the 2d plane, the outer end points of the 'line' would be further away from the 2d observer than a point in the middle of the 'line'. So if they have 2 eyes, i.e. depth perception, they could distinguish it from a straight line as being at least an arc or even a ring/circle. I understand that this wasn't the point either way, which rather was to show it doesn't have height. But in fact the information about the circle is nonetheless present and accessible from within the 2d world just as we can distinguish cylinders from boxes.

What I always found interesting is that the moving but static/solid sphere appears as a changing (growing and shrinking) circle shape in 2d like being a process. For our own 3d situation that could be a hint that for change/life/evolution/history or any time-related objects the change is not actually an attribute of the objects but rather one of our perception, i.e. we slice. Rising and falling empires become 4d 'objects' passing through our realm. Our own personal life from birth to death might also be such a passing (maybe a sphere passing through its own 2d surface :wow:). I always thought that examining and trying to understand history is like stacking the slices you have to figure out the object, like as if the 2d guy walks around the line to see it's a ring and then observes the change to figure out the 'sphere' as far as he can conceive such.

Thanks @aragorn I've enjoyed it! Interesting the reverse and mirror perception of things, that you can in theory, flip a 3D object in 4D and put it back in 3D, and watch the inside of a closed box, as we see a dot into a square, that a 2D being cannot :) Indeed you think about UFO and high strangeness stuff then...

Yeah, T.O. by Ouspensky and alike explanations on perceptions are as tricky as it's difficult to explain something we can't perceive. A 2D being like an animal perhaps see flat objects, and it's the act of moving around that is perceived as 'time', then other abilities to cope with the 3-axis world comes probably by instincts. But again we aren't really sure of what a dog or a cat perceive, and a dog & cat can still see a circle moving into a square, though:lol: A 'flatland' being is always used as an example, but there's really no flatland around, nor flatland beings.

In T.O. there's also the example of the mono-dimensional, line-dimensional perception of a snail, as it moves on a line and can only see the object it stumble upon first. Would be the nearest description of an alleged flatland being, but the snail can pass over a square and perceive 2 dots as it enter and exit each side of the square. Then the snail would sense a dot or a short or longer line as it, or if it, pass over the circle inside the square. But again, it's damn tricky to set an example that really applies when talking about dimensions and density of perception. Woof!

For our own 3d situation that could be a hint that for change/life/evolution/history or any time-related objects the change is not actually an attribute of the objects but rather one of our perception, i.e. we slice. Rising and falling empires become 4d 'objects' passing through our realm. Our own personal life from birth to death might also be such a passing (maybe a sphere passing through its own 2d surface :wow:)

I currently think of the fourth dimension is just another plane that goes perpendicular to our existing three planes, but yeah that would be supporting the 4th dimension as time explanation. I recall that 4D beings can see all stages of an object or being's life at once. So it's like you get the full set of "projector slides" for things.

4th dimension as time explanation
But the time in 2d is a means to somewhat access the 3rd dimension of the moving sphere, but in 3d the 3rd dimension of the sphere is not actually time (i.e. time doesn't exist). And 3d has its own time thing to maybe access the shape 4d 'bodies' of which the 4th dimension is probably not time itself either in 4d.

I currently think of the fourth dimension is just another plane that goes perpendicular to our existing three planes, but yeah that would be supporting the 4th dimension as time explanation. I recall that 4D beings can see all stages of an object or being's life at once. So it's like you get the full set of "projector slides" for things.

Yeah it didn't seem that the 4D reference he was making was in regard to time did it?

Which is probably fair enough if we are to consider time as a 4th Dimensional component - existing only in 3rd density - hence not 4D at all....but it does strike me as confusing that 'time' (as a 4th dimension in 3 dimensional space) is commonly illustrated as a 2 dimensional 'slide' of a 2 dimensional figure :nuts:!!

2d1.png

But the time in 2d is a means to somewhat access the 3rd dimension of the moving sphere

Yeah, the moving sphere does seem a superior concept doesn't it ?

Also then that the 'projector slide' could be identified as the circumference of a spherical moment (with the physical definition of 'moment' perhaps also applicable), as viewed perpendicular to the direction of 'time' ?

Another image from an old book by George Gamow springs to mind -

2d.png

With the light globe the most interesting component I suspect, as a logical extrapolation of the projection of a 2D image through a 3D image could be that multiple sources (probably including wave interference) could form the 3D cube image - if passed through a 4D Hypercube ?

2d2.png

And a moving Tesseract is commonly used as an example of the 4 dimension of time -

Which brings in the moving sphere concept if we picture the Hypercube as a Hypersphere.

sph.png

Leading back to the 'snapshot' or 'projector slide' imagery of a discrete moment in 'time' (viewed as a sphere) in 3D.

Where I wonder if we shouldn't flip the perspective and put ourselves inside it?

And for anyone that has been in an Omni theatre - you'll know where I'm going with this -

2d4.png

Contemplating our role as 'Transducers', perhaps somewhat similiar to the'lens' in Wheeler's well known diagram.

2d5.png

And 'Transducer' is a particularly interesting designation, capable as they are of providing both passive and active translation, such as in Industrial Process Control environments.

Whereby as an example an input differential pressure - indicative of flow rate - is tranduced to an electronic signal and then fed-back for comparison against a given set-point (desired variable).If a deviation is identified the control module (PLC or similiar) will forward a corrective output signal, that is then tranduced to a pressure - which acts on the control element (in this case a valve).

tra.png

And if we imagine ourselves participating in a single 'projector slide' of the process of 'time' - we'd find ourselves frozen, encompassed by a super 'omni theatre' image (3 dimensional 'spherical' space) and surrounded by immobile pixels of information, such as 1D matter.

'Time' then could be experienced as the different 'spheres' of information begin to cycle and pass through us (as in the moving tesseract) at a particular rate or frequency.

And much as the frequency of electrical alternating current (reticulated to our homes) is set at 50/60Hz so that the 'flicker' of light globes (as the power cycles through +, zero and -) is imperceptible to our vision- so too could be the established frequency at which the spheres of stimuli pass through us?

Such that we are unaware of any refresh rate.

Coincidentally also providing a possible way of visualising what it is to be a 'wave reading unit' - to paraphrase the 'C's.

The cycling of spheres concept possibly also similiar to the 360 degree rotation shown here -

Although the wave would probably be visualised correctly in 3 dimensions -

And the idea that others can 'share' the imagery could be explained much like a rainbow is visible to others at different locations- yet each rainbow happens to be unique to the observer, by way of the mechanics of discrete refraction.

rain.png

Bringing us back to frequency and the extremely narrow bands of the visual / auditory / olfactory spectrum that we are capable of perceiving.

spec.png

And by extension 4th Density (not Dimension) activities such as seeing around corners, into closed boxes etc. becomes understandable.

Because going back to the theory of sitting inside our moving 'sphere', if frequency can be considered of any consequence then as a thought experiment we could associate a 4D being with the X-Ray band.

As a result 'they' could not only see into our closed boxes and move through our walls but also inhabit the exact same space as us (when operating at their 'home' oscillation) and we would have no idea.

...it could appear to us i 3D if an '4D being' would move an 4D object through our 3D-reality – which made me immediately think of UFO:s

Similarly, with the insertion of UFO's etc it could simply be a matter of attemperating or 'stepping down' their frequency to enable manifestation in our 'reality', which I assume given suitable technology could be as a simple as switching between AM and FM on the radio?

Anyway that's probably enough for now...

Cheers

J

Very interesting video and great comments.
It is likely that human vision cannot provide the tool for a 4D perception. Hearing, touch, smell, taste senses have not even been contemplated for experimentation either. What about then the feelings and emotions that one can experience without rational causes, or even with miss-attributed causes. Is it possible that high anxiety states or deep mediation states be considered as a temporary transition in a mixed 3D-4D zone?

I've often contemplated what bleed through might represent when driving an automobile.
And how that sudden change of density's (as a momentary blip, manifesting), and what would be one's reactions.

From Ra:
Earth changes and mass consciousness - CassWiki
RA: I am Ra. The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiralled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration.

This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the in-streaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you may call it.

This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unuseable heat.

This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment. You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions.

Thus, there will seem to be, shall we say, a new breed. These are those incarnating for fourth-density work. There will also be a sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented or polarized mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes, due to the polarizing conditions of the sharp delineation between, fourth-density characteristics and third density self-service orientation.

4th Density Bleedthrough
CassWiki
Channeled descriptions

Given the very small amount of material to go on in exploring the question of the fourth density, most of the exposition on this subject has come through channeled material. Below are two quotes on the nature of fourth density.
From Ra:
QUESTIONER: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a short description of the conditions in the fourth density?

RA: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are not words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.

Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thought of other-selves; it is a plane wherein one is aware of vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.

From the Cassiopaeans:
A: Not that simple... Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead. […]
A: Now, pay attention! What if: one on 2nd density perceives objects due to their similarity. One on 3rd density perceives objects due to their difference, and one on 4th density perceives objects in terms of their own union with all of them? […]
Q: (A) I have another question. In a session from April, you made the following comment: 'four dimensional, fourth density, see?' So you related four dimensions to fourth density. I don't know a mathematical representation of density. I know how to represent four dimensions. This was the first time that you related dimension to density. Is there really a relation?
A: Yes, because 4th density is experienced in 4th dimensional reality.
Q: (A) Speaking now about 4 dimensional reality, is it four dimensional reality of the Kaluza-Klein type?
A: Visual spectrum.
Q: (A) Does that mean that the fourth dimension is NOT related to the fifth dimension of the Kaluza-Klein theory?
A: Yes.
Q: (A) Yes, it is related?
A: No, yes it is not. There is a flaw in these theories, relating to prism. What does this tell you?
Q: (A) To prism?! Visual spectrum? I don't know what it tells me. I never came across any relation to prism. But, what is this 4th dimension? Is it an extra dimension beyond the three space dimensions, or is it a time dimension?
A: Not "time," re: Einstein. It is an added spatial reference. The term "dimension" is used simply to access the popular reference, relating to three dimensions. The added "dimension" allows one to visualize outwardly and inwardly simultaneously.
Q: (A) When you talk about this 4th dimension, what is the closest thing in currently understood physics that corresponds to this term? I cannot find anything that corresponds. It is not in relativity theory, it is not in Einstein, it is not in Kaluza-Klein...
A: Exactly, because it has not been hypothesized.

The reader is encouraged to study the Cassiopaean and Ra materials for more clues. (See Further reading below.)

Both discuss densities throughout the text. Within the scope of this article we can only say that we are dealing with a fundamentally different world. Alice through the looking glass, said the Cassiopaeans.

It seems that third density beings may visit fourth density conditions in the context of alien abduction (the "aliens" being fourth density service to self beings), and during fourth density bleedthroughs, for example. This does not, however, make one a fourth density being. The density to which one is native depends on development of consciousness.

When I see around corners it looks like I am seeing things in a straight line. It took a while to figure out that I was seeing the 3D reality around the corner because it just didn't seem right. I had to test it out by noting everything I saw and then physically going around the corner to see what was there. I would not have previewed what was there and the objects as well as the terrain were constantly changing. There was no guesswork on my part. It always went into a straight line that stretched on seemingly endless.

I used to drive alot in mountains and hills with lots of blind corners. I often thought it would be nice to see around those blind corners to help with passing slower vehicles. After a while I began to see what was there. I noted color and style of vehicles that were coming. I also knew when there were no vehicles coming.

... What about then the feelings and emotions that one can experience without rational causes, or even with miss-attributed causes. Is it possible that high anxiety states or deep mediation states be considered as a temporary transition in a mixed 3D-4D zone?

Hi Ina,

Yes I often wonder if emotions are more of a 4D phenomena myself?

In the dream-state for example (free of 3D input) emotions and feelings seem to possess a far superior 'quality' don't you think?

3D sensate seems a poor cousin and pale imitation imo :zzz:

Hi Ina,

Yes I often wonder if emotions are more of a 4D phenomena myself?

In the dream-state for example (free of 3D input) emotions and feelings seem to possess a far superior 'quality' don't you think?

3D sensate seems a poor cousin and pale imitation imo :zzz:

I have never thought about that but now that you mention it, indeed the emotions a more clear and refined. Amazing perspective ! Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom