Joe Rogan

Marina9

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hey guys! I came across with this Joe Rogan show with Johann Hari, pretty interesting things on depression, anxiety, work, psylocibin and so on.

Thought about posting it here for anyone who is interested.

https://youtu.be/DQUgd9GQtoQ

Im pretty sure this article about his work was on SOTT not long ago, but can't find it :(

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/07/is-everything-you-think-you-know-about-depression-wrong-johann-hari-lost-connections

I've never been one to hear 'cool sounding' physics and think any of it might be significant or of interest to Ark, because I know absolutely nothing about physics. But I'm currently listening to a recent Rogan podcast featuring Eric Weinstein, and I can't go ten minutes at a time without wondering if some of this might be useful, or new, or old hat and useless to Ark. So just wanted to leave the video here for reference purposes.

I just had a peek, and the science talk sounds really interesting, from what I can tell. This Weinstein has a way of explaining difficult concepts in a understandable (for a layman) manner. I don't know if what he is saying is anything new to the experts (probably not), but I'm intrigued to watch the whole thing once I can find the time. The good stuff seems to be starting around 40:00 min.

Ark's Polish blog today actually was on spinors and like Weinstein, Ark briefly mentioned Clifford in relation to those 720 degree rotating spinors. Clifford algebra relates to the "geometric algebra" clue of a recent session and to an older session that mentioned "geometry gets you there, algebra sets you free" (Ark mentioned Free algebras relating to Clifford algebra). If you combine spinors with Weinstein's caramel apple structure (Weinstein's caramel/little circles would relate to the "rim of the cylinder" clue from an older session) you get the E8 that Weinstein mentioned Garrett Lisi is into. E8 though is one of those Lie groups that the Cs warned to be careful about.

The problem kind of relates to when Weinstein said the story has kind of ended too soon. We've kind of run out of cooking experiments that can tell us the exact recipe for layering the apple with caramel and spinors. Lie groups kind of allow too many recipes so it's easy to get lost in the kitchen. Can Clifford help?

Last edited:
Just watched "Joe Rogan Experience #1250 - Johann Hari" from February the 20th 2019. Interresting view on how to solve the drug problem and on addiction.

Rogan had a podcast a couple days ago with Tom O’Neill. O’Neill recently came out with a book entitled:

Chaos: Charles Manson, the CIA, and the Secret History of the Sixties

Pretty interesting interview. O’Neill talks about many topics that have been discussed on this forum. MK ULTRA, COINTELPRO, Project CHAOS, Haight-Ashbury, Jack Ruby, etc.

He won’t come out and directly say it, but basically insinuates Manson was obviously a government asset.

The interview is almost 3 hours long. Most of it is just O’Neill talking, Joe doesn’t insert himself in the conversation too much. :-)

I actually saw him announcing it a little while back and have been meaning to check it out, I listened to the audiobook a few months ago and I must say it was really good.

Yeah, the book was really excellent. So many details that aren't a part of the history of the Manson cult. O'Neill lays everything out clearly, and really there should be no doubt that Manson was allowed to do what he did as part of some sort of CIA psyop.

Just finished reading the book, Chaos: Charles Manson, the CIA, and the Secret History of the Sixties. Couldn't put it down once I started reading. He was able to uncover so much information, it is almost dizzying at times. What he found was more cover ups, than investigations. CIA (as he was to later discover), was always lurking in the shadows, and their activities would have to be covered up at any cost. As with most things surrounding mass murders, and assassinations, the narratives don't make much sense, but they had to be fabricated to divert attention to what was really going on behind the scenes. He was dissapointed that he didn't find the, 'smoking gun'. But he found out plenty, nonetheless. Definitely worth the read.

youtube recommended this Joe rogan video and I thought it is great. This is not related to Tom O’Neil, but I don't want to create another thread for this video.

youtube recommended this Joe rogan video and I thought it is great. This is not related to Tom O’Neil, but I don't want to create another thread for this video.

This is also not Tom O'Neil, but Zuby was on Rogan's podcast recently. I have only seen Zuby's twitter posts before, but this show was very grounded in terms of their discussion on covid, jabs and over the top levels of fear.

Hi guys,

I have been thinking about this for a few days, I mean he has been trending all over the place. I think it should not be a surprise to anyone reading this forum that the goal isn't to protect or prevent misinformation, that should be clear. But this recent attempt to silence Joe Rogan, has been particularly intense.

On the one had, I was kind of surprised that everyone else that would talk about anything that would go against the official narrative, would be censored and kicked out, but Joe Rogan was allowed. And I suppose that my surprise wasn't to last too long.

Spotify has recently announced that they will be adding a "content advisories" much like YouTube does, so the move isn't only against Rogan, but also against Spotify. But apparently that's not enough and now they're going after Rogan with the racist card.

So, I am of two minds, on the one hand I think that this could simply make him all the more popular and it'll all eventually fade away. His popularity will make him immune to "cancellation", even if Spotify drops him, someone else will pick him up and he'll be just fine.

On the other, this has been going on for months now, ever since the whole ivermectin thing went on, and CNN started, and now even Jen Psaki is telling Spotify that "more could be done". He has had to do something he just told JBP (in his latest interview) he never does, that is read what people are writing about him, and he has had to come out and apologize (which is worth the listen).

So, I am not sure, do you guys think that they finally have gotten to him? or do you guys think it's impossible? or somewhere in between?

I think they might have
The reality and world has to split
People like Dave Rubin have been preparing for the complete shut down of everyone that doesn’t support the narrative with the development of locals.com.

I think Joe is history on all main stream platforms unless he bows down to the establishment.
I would like to see him get angry but not so angry that he loses strategy.

Yeah, the mystery for me is how Joe Rogan could have stayed strong for so long with the incredible pressure on him. Imaging you start a podcast and just chat with your friends, then the whole thing blows up, and then suddenly everyone from the US president to famous actors, from the press to the twitter mob, is going after you. That Joe could ignore all that for so long and just keep doing what he's doing says a lot about the strength of his character. I guess we can be thankful that somehow, of all people, a body-building MMA fighter ended up in that position. But I guess even he can only take so much, his apology is an indication that he feels the need to compromise somewhat. His tactic of simply ignoring the haters just doesn't work anymore at this point, but he is also not an intellectual who can mount a powerful response to the attacks. Plus, at some point he might simply feel the need to protect his family. I think no matter how that all unfolds, Joe did everyone a huge service. Whether he remains able to do so, or different people might come to the scene, or whatever, remains to be seen.

Joe Rogan has fans and it's ultimately his fans that pay his bills. He needs to be careful about what he compromises because then he will ultimately lose his following. Instead he needs to show he can adapt and if need be go independent. Del Big tree got kicked out of all major tech platforms and he simply started his own site and he's never enjoyed so much success in his life!

People are thirsting for truth and it's the "people" who ultimately will pay bills for people like Joe or Del. I can bet you no one left Spotify because Neil Young left Spotify but millions will leave Spotify if Joe gets kicked out and Spotify (a Swedish company headquartered in Stockholm) knows this. The worst thing Joe can do is sell himself out in terms of core elements to still remain on Spotify. He will lose his fans and his numbers will start to go down slowly but surely.

Back
Top Bottom