New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

Wow! It looks GREAT guys! I listened to the audio and it was a great show as usual but watching it on video now is just awesome. Very nice intro and logo! Hopefully it will make your shows get to a wider audience.

:rockon:

Got a lot of shows to catch up on now and very much looking forward to it. From what I can see you guys have really nailed the whole modern style for the channel, branding, and after many years Joe/Niall are so well grooved it is a pleasure to listen to and watch.

I feel like you have got together a "product" that can potentially reach a pretty big audience here and draw more people into the reality based community. Anything else you guys need I'd be happy to help with

NewsReal: 9/11: Kill The Internet

Caught the video of the show today - pretty core message going on...

Yesterday, when logging on to listen to the show (not knowing what the subject would be) the electrical grid/internet was suddenly shutdown here at precisely the same time due to an hydro accident. In retrospective now with the subject at hand, it meshed on one level, albeit accidentally and temporarily; and thus then unplugged, fixed the roof instead and went visiting with friends.

Otherwise, yeah, thanks for the show as it mapped out the line of force of the internet upon society currently, osit, and one can get a glimpse of where it is going.

Speaking of maps, the photo below was from some older SoTT article and illiterates the internet - ARPA Net back in 1973.

ARPA Net.png

Reactions: Ca.
Hi,
Could the sott radio page have a header listing the next show (or TBA if unknown)? It could list all 3 shows. It would help people who aren't regular listeners to know when to tune in and participate.

A lot of times I don't know if there will be a show on Sunday until the morning of- which makes it hard for me to plan at times. I like to listen to the show live and participate in chat, but it's hard to know if there will be a show or not.

For example, it is around 10 pm where I am and the sott radio site and sott.net aren't saying whether there is a show or not. Last week I found that there was no show that Sunday morning.

30 minutes until possible showtime today with no notice whether there is a show today or not at sott or radio.sott.net.

Please please can there be a list of shows at radio.sott.net that show TBA or what not of the next show?

Hi Joe and Niall. Have I missed something? No NewsReal since April? Now that's not a complaint! You guys have given more than more-enough and it rightly seemed Joe had reached the point where even the thought of face slapping with the fish wouldn't have been enough to compensate for the weekly same old-same old madness (new same old). However as a devoted follower, here's one who really misses you guys; made Sunday's appear half sane. If its RIP then we would fully understand. MindMatters doing such a wonderful job of deepening the context conversation in your place. Just letting you know you are missed!

Hi Joe and Niall. Have I missed something? No NewsReal since April? Now that's not a complaint! You guys have given more than more-enough and it rightly seemed Joe had reached the point where even the thought of face slapping with the fish wouldn't have been enough to compensate for the weekly same old-same old madness (new same old). However as a devoted follower, here's one who really misses you guys; made Sunday's appear half sane. If its RIP then we would fully understand. MindMatters doing such a wonderful job of deepening the context conversation in your place. Just letting you know you are missed!

I think they are enjoying a well-deserved time-off. I listened to all the radio show material, currently finishing
Stress is Not the Best so Give it a Rest!

and was visiting Newsreal on YT, to see if I didn't miss any new analysis. But with the Coronation of Bojo to become Undisputed Ruler of England, First of his Name, Revered by Everybody Bending the Knee..

maybe if they think about the recent news they have a strong urge to fetch the: Bag Of :barf:

maybe if they think about the recent news they have a strong urge to fetch the: Bag Of

Hi Lilies. Says it all really. I mean how could you go about disecting Johnson, Epstein and all the rest without a bag to hand. Getting to the stage where even the fish doesn't do it!🐡🤢🤮

Rest well Joe and Niall. For sure as earth is approximating hell, there's plenty more horrors round the next corner should you decide time is right to come back on stream.

Thank you, the Guys are back! Unbiased opinions, freely given. Look forward for the continuation of these videos in these in times of so many conflicting opinions. So many channels are now streaming, with subscribers donating online all because they believe and hear what is presented is the truth, LOL, they donate to an echo chamber.

Ah! Well such is truth in this day and age.

Back
Top Bottom