'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

All of this is very creepy; one gets the impression that some humans are "hunted", so to say.

I had this idea too. Hunters go out for the best game, they often want specific kinds of game, and humans often just hunt for sport. It might be the same for 4d-> 3d right?

There's always been a "mischievous" element as well. Like whatever force took/killed kids, delights in the parent's suffering: in them never knowing, and even getting the blame. The trickery of putting bodies back in places already searched. The whole confusion that ensues might be entertaining for them.

All of this is very creepy; one gets the impression that some humans are "hunted", so to say.

Yes, that is probably as close as it gets in straight forward English, they are "hunted", hunted by some kind of unimaginable phenomena bent on taking them out for whatever reason (profile) that attracts them in the first place.

David's tracking of cases shows just how frequent and bizarre this all is.

It would seems so, at least in some cases. You saying this brings to mind the story of a 3 year-old boy, I think, in the book Missing 411: North America and Beyond. It happened around Mt. Shasta in California. Mt. Shasta has it's own weirdness to begin with. The boy went missing, but was found. Even though he was only 3 years-old, he was able to tell what happened to him; but only after he saw his Grandmother.

He told her he had seen her twin (she doesn't have a twin). He was in an cave or dungeon (he used both of those words) and there was a ladder against one of the walls, and it led up into a light. He saw his saw a woman who he thought was his Grandmother's twin, until sparks came out of her head (I know, the imagination of a 3 year-old - but wait...) so then he thought she was a robot. And there were other robots around the room but they didn't move. On the walls hung guns and purses all covered with dust. The woman asked him to poop on a sticky paper, but he told her he didn't have to go. Later she took him out of the cave/dungeon.

When Paulides talked to this boy's Grandmother, she said that a curious thing had happened to her. A few months before this happened, she and a friend were camping at the same place. Her friend slept in the cab of their truck and she slept on the ground. When she woke up, she had a pain at the back of her head. Her friend (partner?) looked and there was a small red dot at the base of her skull.

Looks like the boy was being hunted in a way.

You know, it's easy to get lulled into complacency by the ordinariness of reality (even when that reality is politically nutzoid) and to forget how truly strange our world is.

All of The Wave is about this other reality in which our own appears to be embedded, and learning to become aware of it and the odd little things that can happen that indicate to us that this other reality IS there and it IS interactive if people just pay attention.

While I am truly thankful that the wild and crazy events of that period of my life when I was being awakened and made aware have calmed down, I stay aware as much as possible that, at any moment, things can get stranger still!

Published on Nov 20, 2018 / 37:54
COAST TO COAST AM. George Knapp and researcher David Paulides shared updates on cases of people who inexplicably disappear from national parks and rural settings

Those are some very strange cases discussed here indeed (dogs of course are repeated, and kids often with their relatives). One was Buddy with dogs (vanished from the living room - one dog outside) and the dogs come back 5 and 10 days later respectively. Buddy never does (Roseburle, North Carolina) etc. There is the story of Mary-Jane Barker, 2yrs old with dog found days later in the closet of a new house built a mile away that was searched a number of times. The dog was alive yet not the child. There was no reality of reason by the evidence as to why she and the dog were in the closet, let alone how they got there.

There must be a second part to the interview.

It also seems that Paulides shone a bit of light on this Ryan case discussed above back in September. Perhaps he will gather some better facts of the case in time if nothing changes.

:whistle:
Are There Underground Bases in National Parks?
Published on Sep 7, 2018 / 1:35:17
Richard welcomes Mary Joyce, who has discovered many underground military bases hidden away in the Great Smoky Mountains and other National Parks. How is this connected to the ET abduction phenomenon? What is the Shadow Government trying to hide? How is this connected to the ET abduction phenomenon? What is the Shadow Government trying to hide?

I wouldn't be so quick to assume Paulides has "sold out" because he's on the History Channel. Sometimes economic choices for a TV channel and interesting subjects do go together!

Indeed, oddly enough, when I spent some time with relatives during the holiday season, we watched some trashy private TV, and I thought that this was way better than the state-funded TV or the NYT or something like that (who pride themselves in being oh-so intellectual). For one thing, people have zero tolerance for gender and PC nonsense, so trash TV doesn't play along, they just wanna sell. Same goes for some fringe or "mystery" topics that people find fascinating - the market demands such things, and if you are an honest capitalist, you give 'em what they want. Doesn't mean that these programs are high-quality or noble, but at least they are not so over-ideological or out to fight for some orthodoxy. Strange thing to say that, but there it is!

I wouldn't be so quick to assume Paulides has "sold out" because he's on the History Channel. Sometimes economic choices for a TV channel and interesting subjects do go together!
I didn't say he did. Daved is a very smart observer. I think there has been topic about THC and it's owner's. Will keep an eyeout to see how they handle his info.

Great.

I liked the graphic (you posted above) that David has. It's seems like a good way to take the viewer through the steps as a Birdseye view.
Agree, an amazing view of the vast distances being documented with no known logical or reasonable explanation to the GP.
David continues to fascinate, and educate the masses, while breaking their illusions and perception's of what lie's on the fringes of the curtain.

Interior said it has seen a 30 percent jump between fiscal years 2016 and 2018 in the number of inquiries and litigation over the past two years. FOIA requests for information from Office of the Secretary have risen 210 percent during that time.

The agency wouldn’t honor any FOIA request that “requires an unreasonably burdensome search or requires the bureau to locate, review, redact, or arrange for inspection of a vast quantity of material,” the proposal said.

Interior had 129 active cases in litigation as of Sept. 30, 2018, compared to six cases at the end of September 2015, and 30 by Sept. 30, 2016.
They could just hire more people or even get more interns to help find and take care of those requests,
Of course if they wouldn't have anything to hide they would find a way to help with the requests. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom