Most Mind Blowing Life Lesson

Two of the biggest sucker punches for me was the knowledge that humans are fed upon by hyperdimensional beings and that psychopaths rule the world. While extraordinarily shocking, it certainly went a long way in explaining why the world is the way it is.

Two of the biggest sucker punches for me was the knowledge that humans are fed upon by hyperdimensional beings and that psychopaths rule the world. While extraordinarily shocking, it certainly went a long way in explaining why the world is the way it is.

Full agreement with you on this Odyssey.There are so many more shocking information which make my brain fuzzy for days. The operation of the different densities and the high quality communication with Laura through a board nailed it for me. Know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Thanks Slipnet for this tread.

Yep, bang on. I think those two points are related to why the 94% info knocked me for six. Only a psychopathic mind could devise the kind of world we're living in. A 3/4d transdimensional hell hole, all for energy drainage purposes. It's why I'm glad I still find endless reserves of anger within me. It's a genuine fuel for facing each new day. I think there is info being explored here on the forum which I'll still be sponging up in the next decade to come. I've learned over the years not to force things, I learn better on a slow arc.

Probably coming to the realisation that repeatedly going toe to toe with the ‘General Law’ and trying to duke it out was masochistic and not courageous.

The concept of Organic Portals equally of inestimable value bringing with it, as it does, enormous psychological relief.

Back
Top Bottom