Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

Is it possible for Ghislaine Maxwell to be photographed with the CIA Red Book, or how does the book explain how CIA agents are exfiltrated? Is it a message? to report that Epstein was exfiltrated?

Is it possible for Ghislaine Maxwell to be photographed with the CIA Red Book, or how does the book explain how CIA agents are exfiltrated? Is it a message?
It sure is a message, a false message, a staged message. They even chose a restaurant named "In N Out". They didn't choose to take photos in front of Mossad's favorite synagogue.

EXCLUSIVE - Revealed: Ex-cop who MI6 fears has leaked files on Prince Andrew's friendship with Jeffrey Epstein to Russia breaks silence to say he's got hours of footage taken from inside paedophile's Florida mansion

John Mark Dougan, a former US deputy police chief, had access to the investigation into the billionaire paedophile before he fled the FBI and is now living in Moscow.
The former Florida cop has been in Moscow since 2016 when he sought asylum to avoid arrest in the US for alleged computer hacking.

Dougan maintains he acted as a whistleblower to expose corruption and racism in the Florida police force.

Although he did not work on the original Epstein investigation, he says copies of all the original files were secretly given to him by former Palm Beach County detective Joe Recarey who led the inquiry.

He said: 'I was acting as Joe Recarey's computer 'safety deposit box.' It also means that the FBI has the same exact data that I possess and are in a position to know everyone who is implicated in the videos, recordings, and documents.

'The FBI has seen everything and has more knowledge of the contents than I do because it was not my business to look deep into the files.'

A security source said last week there were concerns at MI6 about how much Dougan knows of the original police investigation into the multimillionaire paedophile's activities and what Dougan may have passed on to Russian authorities.

Dougan is known to have had contact with Pavel Borodin, a senior Russian government official sometimes referred to as a mentor to President Vladimir Putin.

Dougan was working in Palm Beach in 2005 when a woman walked into a local police station and claimed that Epstein had paid her 14-year-old stepdaughter $300 to strip to her underwear and perform an 'erotic massage'.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Funny thing, there is an yacht that Freddie Mercury sang a song back in 80's titled "Khashoggi Ship". The lyrics indicate the song could be about sex ship as well. In late 80's the ship was bought by.... Donald Trump, renamed then as Trump Princess, and then sold in 1991, then renamed as Kingdom 5RK...

Interesting connection, Kenny - Thanks for sharing :-)

I ran across the name before but he's "not my type of music" interest. Far from it! A quick search on Freddy Mercury brings up links to a boyfriend/Husband and the lyrics to the song - seem to point to that type of party, aboard the Khashoggi yacht? The song was released in 1989, which according to the Mint Press Series reports, is when Adnan Khashoggi was heavily involved with Middle Eastern arms deals, including some related to the Iran-Contra scandal. Indirectly, Mercury's song might be "a hint" thrown out into the public, that sex parties were a cover being used in the gun running? How and why Freddie Mercury decided to produce and release a song like this - can only be speculative on my part because I know "nothing" about Freddie Mercury or the social circles he was a part of?

Former Israeli Intel Official Claims Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell Worked for Israel
However, as MintPress reported in Part IV of the investigative series “Inside the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal: Too Big to Fail,” Epstein was involved with several arms dealers during this period of time, some of whom were directly involved in Iran-Contra arms deals between Israel and Iran. For instance, after leaving Bear Stearns in 1981, Epstein began working in the realms of shadow finance as a self-described “financial bounty hunter,” where he would both hunt down and hide money for powerful people. One of these powerful individuals was Adnan Khashoggi, a Saudi arms dealer with close ties to both Israeli and U.S. intelligence and one of the main brokers of Iran-Contra arms deals between Israel and Iran. Epstein would later forge a business relationship with a CIA front company involved in another aspect of Iran-Contra, the airline Southern Air Transport, on behalf of Leslie Wexner’s company, The Limited.

During this period, it is also known that Epstein became well acquainted with the British arms dealer Sir Douglas Leese, who collaborated with Khashoggi on at least one British-Saudi arms deal in the 1980s. Leese would later introduce Epstein to Steven Hoffenberg, calling Epstein a “genius” and describing his lack of morals during that introduction. Thus, there are indications that Epstein was involved with Middle Eastern arms deals, including some related to Iran-Contra, during this period. In addition, Epstein would later claim (and then subsequently deny) having worked for the CIA during this period.

After having been introduced to Epstein, Ben-Menashe claimed that neither he nor Davies were impressed with Epstein and considered him “not very competent.” He added that Ghislaine Maxwell had “fallen for” Epstein and that he believed that the romantic relationship between his daughter and Epstein led Robert Maxwell to work to bring the latter into the “family business” — i.e., Maxwell’s dealings with Israeli intelligence. This information is very revealing, given that the narrative, until now at least, has been that Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein did not meet and begin their relationship until after Robert Maxwell’s death in 1991, after which Ghislaine moved to New York.

On another note: October 2, marks a one year anniversary of journalist Jamal Khashoggi assassination. Questions remain, as to, who and why?

One Year After the Murder of Jamal Khashoggi: Business as Usual?
October 02nd, 2019 - In a September 29 PBS interview, MbS accepted responsibility for the killing because it happened “under his watch” — but he denied having prior knowledge. The CIA, however, concluded in November that the prince, who maintains tight control in the kingdom, likely ordered the killing. A report by United Nations Special Rapporteur Agnes Callamard said there was “credible evidence” linking him to the murder and cover up of what she said was undoubtedly a “state killing.” Still, the trials continue even though they do nothing to indict the person who gave the orders.

On the heels of Khashoggi’s death, businesses, embarrassed by their Saudi connections, started pulling out of deals. Dozens of companies and notables, from the New York Times to Uber CEO to the head of the World Bank, decided to skip the major annual Saudi Future Investment Initiative, also known as Davos in the Desert. Talent agent Endeavor returned a $400 million investment from Saudi Arabia. Several think tanks, including the Brookings Institution and the Middle East Institute, announced that they would no longer accept Saudi funding. In the past year, five PR firms—Glover Park Group, BGR Group, Harbour Group, CGCN Group and Gibson, Dunn & Crutche—have severed ties with the kingdom. At the behest of groups including the Human Rights Foundation, singer Nicki Minaj canceled her performance in Saudi Arabia, citing concerns about the treatment of women, the LGBTQ community and freedom of expression. Freedom Forward was successful in getting the New York Public Library to cancel its “Youth Forum” with MbS’s charity, the Misk Foundation.

Still, the Saudis have been investing huge sums of money in companies and notables to “rebrand” the Kingdom, prompting CODEPINK to launch a full-blown Boycott Saudi campaign in January. The campaign includes urging entertainers not to perform, asking Vice Media to stop producing promotional/propaganda videos for the Saudis, encouraging Lush Cosmetics to close their Saudi stores, and pushing the G20 nations to reconsider their decision to hold their 2020 meeting in Saudi Arabia. The campaign’s long list of targets shows just how much money Saudi invests in whitewashing its crimes and how overreaching its influence is.

Queen - Khashoggi's ship (1989) (2:48 min.)

Who said that my party was all over, huh, huh
I'm in pretty good shape
The best years of my life are like a super nova
A huh, huh, perpetual craze, I said that
Everybody drank my wine - you get my drift
And then we took a holiday on Khashoggi's ship - well
We really had a good good time they was all so sexy
We was bad, we was blitzed
All in all it was a pretty good trip

This big bad sucker with a fist as big as your head
Wanted to get me, I said go away
I said kiss my ass honey
He pulled out a gun, wanted to arrest me
I said uh, uh, babe
Now listen no-one stops my party
No-one stops my party
No-one, no-one, no-one stops my party
Just like I said, ooh
We were phased, we was pissed
Just having a total eclipse
Bop bop, ba dap bap, ee bap bap bap be dap bap, be de dee, hey
That's good, oh, oo ooo ooooo
This one's on me so let us do it just right
This here one party don't get started 'till midnight
Hey, ahh, everybody
Party to the left
Party to the right
Everyone in the middle doing all up all right
All right, hey
???
Doing all right
Hey, hey hah, hey hey right
Left - right
No-one stops my . . . haaaa

Freddie Mercury's relationship with his husband/boyfriend Jim Hutton (1985-1991)
_youtube]qewtQ2nk5nE

Last edited:
Several articles hitting the Press this morning, on another highly placed "sexual predator" - Matt Lauer - former top NBC executive.

Matt Lauer's Rape Accuser Reveals New Details in Ronan Farrow's Upcoming Expose
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/matt-lauer-rape-accuser-reveals-133836027.htm

040e0ee410121556afc29236096f1651

When former NBC anchor Matt Lauer was fired from the network and his gig on “Today” in November 2017, a widely circulated memo from NBC brass owed the sacking to alleged “inappropriate sexual behavior” that had been reported by another NBC employee mere hours before. In the days that followed, more details were revealed about Lauer’s alleged misdeeds, running the gamut from gifting sex toys to colleagues to exposing himself to another staffer.

Yet the original complaint, which alleged that Lauer behaved inappropriately towards towards a fellow NBC employee in a sexual manner for several months, starting at the Sochi Olympics in 2014, remained mostly vague in the weeks that followed.

Ronan Farrow’s upcoming book “Catch and Kill,” which mostly focuses on his investigation of Harvey Weinstein, also includes new details about Lauer’s alleged misconduct, including an interview with Lauer’s original accuser herself. Variety reports that the “most explosive interview in the book is with Brooke Nevils, the former NBC News employee” whose complaint against Lauer was directly referred to in the original firing memo. Farrow’s interview with Nevils, however, paints a picture that goes far beyond acts of “inappropriate sexual behavior” and alleges that the network long knew about the complaints against Lauer.

Per Variety, in “Catch and Kill,” Nevils “alleges that at the 2014 Sochi Olympics, Lauer anally raped her in his hotel room.” At the time, Nevils was working with former “Today” co-anchor Meredith Vieira on Olympics coverage and, “one night over drinks with Vieira at the hotel bar where the NBC News team was staying, they ran into Lauer, who joined them. At the end of the night, Nevils, who’d had six shots of vodka, ended up going to Lauer’s hotel room twice — once to retrieve her press credential, which Lauer had taken as a joke, and the second time because he invited her back.”

Nevils told Farrow that during the second visit to Lauer’s room, the former anchor “pushed her against the door and kissed her. He then pushed her onto the bed, ‘flipping her over, asking if she liked anal sex,’ Farrow wrote. ‘She said that she declined several times.'”

Farrow writes that Nevils repeatedly told Lauer that she was not interested and that he “just did it” and “the encounter was excruciatingly painful.” The former NBC employee told Farrow, “It was nonconsensual in the sense that I was too drunk to consent. It was nonconsensual in that I said, multiple times, that I didn’t want to have anal sex.”

After the alleged rape in Sochi, Nevils told Farrow she had more sexual encounters with Lauer. Farrow writes in the book, “What is not in dispute is that Nevils, like several of the women I’d spoken to, had further sexual encounters with the man she said assaulted her.” Nevils told Farrow, “This is what I blame myself most for. It was completely transactional. It was not a relationship.”

In the months that followed, Nevils alleged she told multiple people at NBC about what had happened with Lauer, despite being afraid of the control she perceived the high-powered NBC anchor had over her young career. Nevils told Farrow that there were no repercussions for Lauer, despite her repeated telling of the story, until the fall of 2017 when “the post-Harvey Weinstein reckoning led former ‘Today’ colleagues to ask her about Lauer.”

After telling a “distraught” Vieira about the incident, the former anchor encouraged Nevils to officially go to NBC Universal human resources with her allegations. Lauer was fired soon after. Variety adds that, “though Nevils had been promised anonymity by human resources, [chairman of NBC News and MSNBC Andrew] Lack saying internally that the encounter had happened at Sochi limited the possibilities of complainants — and soon, everyone knew it was Nevils.”

Nevils went on medical leave in 2018, and despite telling Farrow she was not interested in a payout, was given a seven figure deal to leave the network.

Variety also shares that sources at NBC News say they haven’t read the book yet (and they’ve not responded to the outlet’s request for comment), “but they plan to defend the company’s decisions against Farrow’s claims.”

You can read more over on Variety. Farrow’s book will be released on October 15.

Click here to read the full article.
[UPDATE: Since publishing the below story, Matt Lauer has issued a lengthy response denying the accusations. You can read his full response at Variety.]

Former Friends of Matt Lauer Now Think He's a 'Bigger Monster Than They Ever Realized': Source

Former Friends of Matt Lauer Now Think He's a 'Bigger Monster Than They Ever Realized': Source

Matt Lauer | Paul Drinkwater/NBC/Getty

As Matt Lauer stands accused of raping former NBC News colleague Brooke Nevils, the few former friends who still felt some concern for the ousted Today show co-anchor since he was fired for alleged sexual misconduct two years ago are now “completely appalled,” a source tells PEOPLE.

According to an excerpt of Ronan Farrow‘s upcoming book, Catch and Kill: Lies, Spies, and a Conspiracy to Protect Predators, published in Variety, Nevils alleges that Lauer anally raped her in his hotel room at the 2014 Sochi Olympics when she was “too drunk to consent” and stated multiple times that she did not want to have anal intercourse.

“In a new book, it is alleged that an extramarital, but consensual, sexual encounter I have previously admitted having, was in fact an assault. It is categorically false, ignores the facts, and defies common sense,” Lauer wrote in his letter. “I had an extramarital affair with Brooke Nevils in 2014. It began when she came to my hotel room very late one night in Sochi, Russia. We engaged in a variety of sexual acts. We performed oral sex on each other, we had vaginal sex, and we had anal sex. Each act was mutual and completely consensual.”

Lauer, 61, who recently finalized his divorce from longtime wife Annette Roque, acknowledged that the encounter was the beginning of his affair with Nevils and “the first of many sexual encounters between us over the next several months.”

Lauer As Former PA Slams Ex-‘Today’ Host’s “Lack Of Contrition
NBC News President Grilled By Staffers Over Matt Lauer As Former PA Slams Ex-‘Today’ Host’s “Lack Of Contrition”

NBC News

Justin Lane/Epa/REX/Shutterstock

The blast radius surrounding Ronan Farrow’s upcoming book Catch and Kill continues to grow at NBC News, with division president Noah Oppenheim grilled by staffers Thursday in a town hall meeting over how allegations of misconduct by Matt Lauer were handled. Also today, a former production assistant who had a secret relationship with Lauer while both worked at Today called Lauer out for trying to “rewrite history.”

Following a day of revelations via excerpts from the book by Farrow, the onetime MSNBC host ahead of its October 15 street date, Oppenheim was back in NBC News’ offices this morning to face his team a day after claims by ex-staffer Brooke Nevils that Lauer raped her at the Sochi Olympics in 2014 were made public for the first time.

Specifically, the room of 80 or so NBC staffers in person and on the phone at today’s 9 AM meeting wanted to know what NBC News brass knew, when they knew it and what they did about it.

With Oppenheim out of the office Wednesday for Yom Kipper, the gathering of producers, correspondents and more started off on the topic of Lauer, who was pink-slipped by the Comcast-owned news division in November 2017 after a formal complaint of “inappropriate sexual behavior” was filed. (Article continues.)

In the Comment section:

Anonymous on October 10, 2019 8:29 pm
The way I see it… It’s possible Harvey Weinstein got wind of MSNBC and Ronan Farrow working on the story, and gave Andy Lack and other NBC management some kind of ultimatum to kill the story, and Winestein allegedly having dirt on Matt Lauer and others, despite the proposed story getting approved by other departments inside NBC.

Let’s not forget about the Ann Curry saga from a few years ago. Curry having female employees come to her with their stories about Lauer, and her finding their stories credible, amd had went to NBC management to warn them about keeping an eye on Lauer. Then came June 2012, when Curry was unceremoniously booted from The Today Show, and Lauer’s body language being a clear giveaway that he wanted Curry gone, and other high-profile on-air talents (like Savannah Guthrie, Kathie Lee Gifford, Al Roker, and Hoda Kotb) and NBC management looking the other way. There has been rumors of Lauer and Natalie Morales allegedly engaging in a secret extramarital affair as well.

Besides Lauer, even former NBC correspondent Linda Vester came out, alleging Tom Brokaw of behaving inappropriately as well.

Matt Lauer's ex-wife breaks her silence as Ronan Farrow claims to have uncovered more allegations
Matt Lauer's ex-wife breaks her silence as Ronan Farrow claims to have uncovered more allegations

“In response to your inquiry, our client has asked us to tell you that now that the parties are officially divorced, her priority and only concern is for their wonderful children,” Annette Roque’s lawyer, John M. Teitler, told People magazine. “Our client will make no further statements.”

This marks Roque’s first public statement about Lauer in the nearly two years since he was fired from NBC for “inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace.” The pair, who married in 1998 and have three children, separated soon after he was terminated. She filed for divorce in July and it was finalized in September. (Their marital troubles began years earlier, as Roque reportedly filed for divorce in 1998, alleging “cruel and inhumane” acts, only to withdraw the documents soon after.)

In a statement to Today on Thursday, Farrow said, “The stories and comments from the brave women who spoke out for the book will be enough to refute anything he has to say.”

Farrow’s book also connects Harvey Weinstein to Lauer. The journalist claims that the disgraced movie producer — who had an even greater #MeToo reckoning — used the allegations against Lauer, which he apparently knew about, as leverage to get stories about himself killed. Farrow had been working with NBC on a Weinstein exposé, but he was told his story wasn’t up to the network’s standards. He later brought the story to The New Yorker, winning a Pulitzer for his reporting.

NBC News head Andy Lack denied Farrow’s claim in a memo to employees. He said Farrow "simply didn't have a story that met our standard for broadcast” when it came to his Weinstein piece. Lack said it was “absolutely false and offensive” for anyone to say the network protected Lauer or Weinstein.

Here's a new interview that, if true, further corroborates the essential blackmail-and-control/pedophilia methodology in elite circles.

Tiffany FitzHenry has been exposing, mainly through interviews, how "Hollywood" (corporate entertainment encompassing movies, TV, radio, music, etc.) really works, the mind control, sexual abuse, pedophilia, satanism, putting celebrities in service of deep-state agendas. She is really pushing the envelope with this new interview of Anneke Lewis, a survivor. It's not terribly graphic, but still very disturbing. In Anneke's experience in Europe and the USA, she described encountering "the Jeffrey Epstein of Belgium," the only time Epstein is mentioned, suggesting that he was just one player of this sort among many around the world. I recently reviewed the Franklin Scandal material through several long videos, and what is described there is similar regarding the blackmail, but in that case the children were being kidnapped and brainwashed. In Anneke's case, she was groomed from the age of six.

"Jeffrey Epstein Was Strangulated", Famous Forensic Expert Says

This morning on Fox and Friends, Dr. Michael Baden, a famous forensic expert and former New York City medical examiner said that at the end of the investigation he did on behalf of Jeffrey Epstein’s brother, its findings are more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging.

Dr. Michael Baden, who was hired by Epstein’s brother and observed the autopsy, told Fox News that the 66-year-old Epstein had two fractures on the left and right sides of his larynx, specifically the thyroid cartilage or Adam’s apple, as well as one fracture on the left hyoid bone above the Adam’s apple, Baden told Fox News.

“Those three fractures are extremely unusual in suicidal hangings and could occur much more commonly in homicidal strangulation,” said Baden.
“The prominent hemorrhage in the soft tissues of the neck next to the fractures is evidence of a fresh neck compression that could have caused the death."
“I’ve not seen in 50 years where that occurred in a suicidal hanging case,” the 85-year-old medical legend told Fox News.

This disagrees with New York City Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson's rulling that Epstein’s cause of death was suicide by hanging.

“It appears that this could have been a mistake,” Baden said.
“There’s evidence here of homicide that should be investigated, to see if it is or isn’t homicide.”

Just another "mistake."

Source

Here's a new interview that, if true, further corroborates the essential blackmail-and-control/pedophilia methodology in elite circles.

Tiffany FitzHenry has been exposing, mainly through interviews, how "Hollywood" (corporate entertainment encompassing movies, TV, radio, music, etc.) really works, the mind control, sexual abuse, pedophilia, satanism, putting celebrities in service of deep-state agendas. She is really pushing the envelope with this new interview of Anneke Lewis, a survivor. It's not terribly graphic, but still very disturbing. In Anneke's experience in Europe and the USA, she described encountering "the Jeffrey Epstein of Belgium," the only time Epstein is mentioned, suggesting that he was just one player of this sort among many around the world. I recently reviewed the Franklin Scandal material through several long videos, and what is described there is similar regarding the blackmail, but in that case the children were being kidnapped and brainwashed. In Anneke's case, she was groomed from the age of six.

Recently a bunch of FBI documents regarding the Finders (a satanic child abuse cult with CIA connections) were released and a lot of stuff is still redacted,but it's really obvious that CIA was basically trafficking children to be abused by a cult for whatever reasons.This was one of the cases that was part of the so called ''satanic panic'' except there were actual children being trafficed by the vanload.
It's late now and I'm really bad with names,but there was also a school where children said they were being abused by the faculty and forced to perform animal sacrifices and other grotesque things that were dismissed.Yet a few years later a tunnel was found under the school leading directly to classrooms and had a satanic altar in it along with remains of animal bones.I'm starting to think Fiona Barnett is really on the money with this satanism business.Psychopaths are naturally drawn to religions with satanic features and there has been an ''invasion'' of them in the last few decades so it makes sense that it has become even more prevalent,to a point where people are starting to notice.

This isn't directly connected to Epstein, but I recently came across a couple of different sources reporting a former Saudi Princess Amira Bint Aidan Bin Nayef confiding to the French newspaper Le Monde about some severely corrupt behavior by Saudi Royals, in particular surrounding the city Jeddah as a sex slave market in which young girls are sold as sex slaves and parties are conducted with drugs and alcohol in excess.

Her ex-husband Saudi Prince Al Waleed bin Talal was arrested by Bin Salman during the political purges that went on in the country awhile ago, so a part of me suspects this is politically motivated. But in places as corrupt as Saudi Arabia, it makes sense that some people with means who know the game that goes on there defect.

Apparently a TV reporter has had a bit of a meltdown over her stymied efforts researching the Epstein case. Following what she says in this vid, I think she ought to be looking over her shoulder from now on. Accidents can happen. As we may surmise, this story is going to be buried unless people keep being tenacious researchers and newshounds.

• “I’ve Had This Story for Three Years… (ABC) Would Not Put It on The Air” says Good Morning America Breaking News Anchor, and 20/20 Co-Anchor Amy Robach. “It Was Unbelievable… We Had - Clinton, We Had Everything…” • Robach: “We Had Her Whole Allegations About Prince Andrew…I Got a Little Concerned About Why I Couldn't Get On.” • Amy Robach Describes How She Interviewed a Woman Who Had the Courage to Come Forward “Years” Ago About Epstein: “She Had Pictures, She Had Everything. She Was in Hiding for Twelve Years. We Convinced Her to Come Out. We Convinced Her to Talk to Us.” • Robach Details ABC’s Initial Response to Her: “Who's Jeffrey Epstein? No One Knows Who That is. This is a Stupid Story • Robach: “Now it's All Coming Out … I Freaking Had All Of It…”

Pressure from Buckingham Palace to kill the story and of course many others who don't want the truth out. Interesting little development this, I hope there's some substantial follow up on it. She thinks Ms Maxwell should have bodyguards, I think the sane response is this reporter needs a bodyguard or two from now on.

It's late now and I'm really bad with names,but there was also a school where children said they were being abused by the faculty and forced to perform animal sacrifices and other grotesque things that were dismissed.Yet a few years later a tunnel was found under the school leading directly to classrooms and had a satanic altar in it along with remains of animal bones
I believe you're thinking of this:
Former FBI Special Agent in Charge Ted Gunderson was one of the most influential propagators of the Satanic Panic throughout the 80s and 90s, often parading about with self-proclaimed victims who alleged to have recovered memories of being subjected to Government Mind-control. Ted Gunderson’s manufacturing of “evidence” for claims of Satanic abuse have helped sustain an ongoing credulous conspiracist anti-Satanist panic. He even appeared in the infamous 1988 episode of "The Geraldo Rivera Show" titled Devil Worship: Exposing Satan's Underground, a so-called documentary for which Rivera himself eventually apologized

Former Special Agent Ted Gunderson suspected he would be “taken out” eventually. As a whistleblower disclosing crimes of the highest order, Gunderson would attest to suffering endless harassment and attempts on his life, from operatives entering his home to sneak poisonous liquids into the wall heaters[1], to phone tapping, personal computer hacking, and years of surveillance by “groups and individuals” in ground vehicles, helicopters, and on foot.[2] Agents of his undoing were everywhere. Law enforcement were worse than helpless… they were complicit.

“I just don’t understand it”, Gunderson stated in an interview from “an undisclosed southwestern city” while on the run from his would-be assassins. “I thought they (the FBI) would help me. Instead… they’re trying to destroy me.”

The FBI, Gunderson asserted, was assisting in having him silenced for exposing the collusion between a satanic cult and the United States Army in a high profile triple homicide — ritual murder, by Gunderson’s account — involving a mother and her 2 daughters at Fort Bragg United States Army installation in North Carolina.
[...]
Guillotines, you say?

“Beheading”, Ted explained, “is the most efficient means of harvesting body parts.”[37]

He would continue his conspiracist evangelizing after the MacDonald case (and for the rest of his life) explaining as late as mid-2011 in an interview that the Satanists are “active — extremely active. They sacrifice like 50 to 60 thousand people a year in this country[38], the cult does. They have secret auctions for the children. The list goes on and on…”
[...]
Note: This is the first of a 2-part piece. The second will primarily explore Gunderson’s role in constructing the McMartin preschool Satanic abuse mythology.

Typical hit piece to completely discredit Gunderson and any idea that such a satanic cult involving celebrities, politicians, bigwigs of every stripe and of global proportions, is, in fact, a horrifying reality.

I thought these excerpts from the above quoted material are quite remarkable considering what we now know via communication with the Cs along with Laura's research. Also, depending on your age, you may or may not be familiar with the Dr. Jeffrey MacDonald case. I remember it as well as the McMartin case as each created a huge media storm. Both were written off as completely unfounded and lacking credible evidence of any satanic cult activity:
“I had no idea about the Illuminati [before then]”, he would explain…. “I [didn’t] know anything about Satanism. I read about it in the Bible, of course, but that’s about it…” [15]

The break-through investigation that he refers to was the highly publicized, still controversial Dr. Jeffrey MacDonald case. It was the same ground-breaking investigation that he would later claim had first put him on the FBI’s hit-list.

The MacDonald case was already 10 years old by the time Gunderson became an investigator for the defense in 1980. And today, over 40 years after the crime, there is still bitter and divisive controversy over whether or not Dr. Jeffrey MacDonald himself is guilty of slaying his pregnant wife and 2 daughters in their bedrooms at their home on Fort Bragg, or if — as MacDonald claims — the savage slaughterings were committed by a Manson Family-like cult of narcotic crazed hippies. The facts of the case are generally available, having inspired a best-selling book and television movie, so the details will not be belabored here… Whatever the evidence may indicate of the actual sequence of events in the MacDonald household that fatal night in 1970, Gunderson certainly did little to clear the confusion with his own bizarre “investigation”, instigated at the behest of friends of the convicted MacDonald.

He would claim that he was adamant that he would not have worked for MacDonald if he had found credible evidence of MacDonald’s guilt. But at an hourly rate of $100, Gunderson reportedly decided within 24 hours of accepting the job that MacDonald had been “railroaded”.[16]
[...]
It was following one of his lectures regarding the MacDonald case, according to Gunderson, that somebody from the audience approached him with a book that he would come to credit with opening his eyes to the hidden truth about the “Illuminati”. The book, Pawns In The Game by William Guy Carr (1958), became foundational to Gunderson’s world-view, and he would often cite it as a primary source of documentary evidence for the insidious omnipresent conspiracy at play throughout history, now just at the precipice of realizing its infernal end.

Soon echoing Carr’s own conspiracist world history, he would explain in his lectures how, in 1776, one Adam Weishaupt was commissioned by the House of Rothschild[31] to assemble the Illuminati, whose function was to corrupt society by way of “liberalism”, cultural engineering, economic control, and drug trafficking (among other unholy schemes). The demonology of the Illuminati is fundamental to modern conspiracy lore and exists in a variety of similar narrative forms, Carr’s interpretation being among some of the furthest right-wing and anti-semitic of the lot.

In fact, there was an 18th century society known as the Bavarian Illuminati founded by one Weishaupt, a Jesuit, but the Rothschilds in no way — by any credible history — played any part in it. Nonetheless, the idea of a Jewish connection to the Illuminati is central to the counterfactual Pawns which forwards the notion that the blueprints for the Illuminati’s over 230 year-old plan-in-progress are explicated in the notorious Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a 24-point plan for world domination which includes recipes for planned disorder, absolute control of the press and, ultimately, total domination… all by the scheming, and for the benefit, of anti-Christ Jews… or “Illuminati”.[32]

Protocols, as many know, is a vicious historical forgery, false evidence for a Jewish world conspiracy, the etiology of which can, in fact, be traced absolutely to anti-semitic and fictitious tales of non-Jewish origin. Historian Norman Cohn argues that Protocols, a compulsory text of study in schools of the Third Reich, was nothing short of Hitler’s “warrant for genocide”, his justification for attempted elimination of the “Jewish threat”.[33]

According to Pawns, the “Synagogue of Satan” is steadily working ever nearer to a global Luciferian totalitarian nightmare, propelled forward by the propagation of Atheistic materialism into the mass (“Goyim”) consciousness.

Disturbing as the Pawns author’s interchangeable usage of words like “Illuminati” and “Luciferian” with various words for “Jew” (“international bankers”, “political Zionists”) is, certain passages of the book heavily suggest unbalance beyond the xenophobic variety, into the territory of paranoid schizophrenia. Indicating tin-foil hat notions of a mind oppressed by the jumbled chaos of its own thoughts, author William Guy Carr describes his fear that the Devil himself may be broadcasting pure Evil into the “mysterious receiving set” of each human brain:

“Undoubtedly many people will ask ‘But how could the Devil inoculate the minds of men with Atheistic and other evil ideas ?’ That question can be answered in this way, If HUMAN Beings can establish radio, and television stations, from which one individual can influence millions of others by broadcasting his opinions on any given subject over the invisible air-waves then why shouldn’t it be possible for CELESTIAL Beings to broadcast their messages to us? No brain specialist has dared to deny that in the brain of each individual there is some kind of mysterious receiving set. Every hour of every day Human Beings are saying ‘I was inspired to do this’, or ‘I was tempted to do that’. Thoughts, be they good or evil, must originate somewhere, from some ‘cause’, and be transmitted to the human brain. The body is only the instrument which puts the dominating thought for ‘Good’ or for ‘Evil’ into effect.”[34]

Aside from using the discredited Protocols, Carr’s book — Gunderson’s conspiracist bible — contains very little in the way of any attempt to cite documentation that would support his so-called research, yet Gunderson would claim that its unconvincing premise is “very well documented”.

At best, Gunderson’s advocating for the veracity of Carr’s unhinged supernatural horror fantasy establishes him as having been a worthless judge upon the validity of historical documentary research, but does it establish an underlying anti-Semitism in his own conspiricist conception of the world? Is it possible that Ted, unlike Carr, saw the Illuminati as a distinct entity they being the true originators and executors of the plot outlined in Protocols — separated from any notion of Jewish plots? After all, like many conspiracy theorists, Gunderson was quick to draw parallels to the events of his day and those of 1930s Germany, implying that he was at least somewhat at odds with Hitler’s National Socialist antics.
:shock:

FYI - the previously quoted material, although appearing as Grey Faction (greyfaction.org), is actually The Satanic Temple website. Their linked Home page is a must read!
"The notion that traumatic events can be repressed and later recovered is the most pernicious bit of folklore ever to infect psychology and psychiatry. It has provided the theoretical basis for 'recovered memory therapy' -- the worst catastrophe to befall the mental health field since the lobotomy era."

Prof. Richard McNally, Department of Psychology, Harvard University
2005 Amicus Curiae for Nicole Taus vs. Elizabeth Loftus et al.

Satan worshippers cannibalizing slaughtered infants and fetuses during occult rituals. Children brutalized so viciously their minds shatter into fragments. The CIA torturing and programming innocent civilians into becoming mind-controlled assassins and rapists who can be activated by word or gesture. Extraterrestrials coming to Earth to impregnate abducted women to create a race of secret hybrids. The Illuminati, a secret society whose operatives will commit any atrocity necessary to shape a New World Order.

These subjects make for terrifying tales on the page or in a darkened theater. But what if your therapist - the professional with whom you, at your most vulnerable, shared your deepest secrets and fears - convinced you that not only do these things happen, but that you were a victim of such atrocities, or perhaps even a perpetrator yourself? That all of your happy memories were lies that covered up unspeakable trauma? That your every move was being monitored by shadowy Others - and your very life is at risk should you uncover the Truth about your forgotten past?

Such stories were debunked as urban legends years, even decades, ago. The conspiracy therapists who perpetuate them, however, are still in practice, right now. Using techniques whose unreliability were recognized as far back as the 19th Century, professionals on the fringes of mental health care can induce vivid false memories in patients’ minds that align with the therapist’s own beliefs, however bizarre or unlikely. When that therapist is obsessed with tales of terror, the results can be devastating for patients, their families, and society. The sufferer’s life becomes consumed by years of painful therapy and constant, baseless fear. Real experiences and symptoms go untreated while the therapist pushes for ever more elaborate fantasies. Happy families shatter when one of their own suddenly accuses them of abuse and collusion without any prior foundation. Investigations into credible allegations of criminal activity derail after false memory narratives exhaust limited resources. The repercussions can be felt for generations.

No one disputes that the world is full of real horrors, including the tragedy of childhood sexual abuse, as well as the imagined horrors induced by rogue therapists. Our aim is to ensure that all patients find themselves in the care of competent professionals whose practice is rooted in scientific, evidence-based methodology. Please join us in eradicating the scourge of repressed memory pseudoscience in mental health care for a more rational and humane future.
So, of course, they are attempting to obliterate any recorded or alledged activities, suggestions, news reports, etc. that could reflect badly on them and their beliefs/practices. They're just as innocuous and misunderstood as Wiccans and that inverted pentagram has no sinister connotations whatsoever! Their Mission statement:
Grey Faction is an educational and advocacy organization whose mission is to protect mental health patients and their families from dangerous pseudoscience and discredited therapies, particularly in the area of so-called “repressed memories.”

We believe patients deserve to be treated using methods based on the best available science, and with a spirit of compassion. Debunked ideas, techniques with a long record of inducing harm, and beliefs unsupported by evidence, have no place in therapy.

We seek to:
  • Raise awareness of practices aimed at recovering “repressed memories,” and the potential dangers of their use;
  • Draw attention to influential practitioners who champion these techniques and beliefs;
  • Educate the general public on how to be better consumers of mental health care, especially as related to repressed memories;
  • Provide an index of both academic and popular materials related to repressed memory techniques;
  • Oppose governmental support and subsidy for such practices;
  • Alert professional organizations to pseudoscientific advocacy and promotion;
  • Urge appropriate authorities to establish and enforce standards of care and professional ethics to effectively ban the use of such practices; and
  • Encourage institutions and organizations that uncritically teach such techniques to discontinue or revise their approach.
From their About Us/Background that elaborates on The Satanic Panic:
The Satanic Panic is a moral panic that took root in the United States, and spread internationally, characterized by a widespread fear of a Satanic cult conspiracy alleged to be committing secretive acts of ritualized murder, kidnapping, human trafficking, ritual abuse, “trauma-based mind-control,” and other criminal activities meant to demolish the moral order of civilization. A book titled Michelle Remembers, published in 1980, co-authored by Michelle Smith and her psychiatrist-turned-husband, Lawrence Pazder, established the notion that memories of Satanic Ritual Abuse were so unusually traumatic that victims of this extreme and invisible sadism were likely to repress their memories of it, which could only then be drawn forth by use of hypnotic regression, guided imagery sessions, dream interpretation, or other “memory recovery” techniques.

As is easily demonstrated by the prevalence of past-life “memories,” alien abduction reports, and a multitude of provably impossible “recovered memory” claims, memory recovery tactics tend to produce bizarre confabulations with no basis in reality, though these “memories” can come to be truly believed as factual reports by those who cultivate them. A subculture of therapists, persuaded by Pazder’s claims of a Satanic conspiracy began digging for “repressed memories” of Satanic abuse in their clients, creating a community of “survivors” living with delusional “recall” of horrific cult crimes.

Sociologists tend to date the Satanic Panic as beginning with the publication of Michelle Remembers in 1980 and ending around 1995, when mainstream media began approaching claims of Satanic cult crimes more skeptically in light of relentless debunkings of Satanic Panic claims.

Through investigative research Grey Faction has discovered that the most harmful aspects of the Satanic Panic still persist today. Memory recovery techniques are still employed by irresponsible licensed mental health professionals leading to confabulatory claims of Satanic cult crimes. Self-appointed “occult crime investigators” are still, at times, consulted by law enforcement, despite their propagation of thoroughly discredited claims. While mainstream media outlets learned to exercise slightly more discretion in reporting upon Satanic Ritual Abuse claims after the 90s, mental health licensing oversight boards have done nothing to censure the practices of those credentialed professionals who continue to make conspiracist claims of a Satanic cult conspiracy and instill these paranoid delusions in their clientele.
Talk about major damage control!!! And it doesn't stop there! In About Us/FAQ they even bring up PizzaGate!
What's the Harm If Some People Believe In These Practices?

This isn’t a matter of merely criticizing the misguided beliefs of random and unorganized individuals with a tendency toward paranoid conspiracism. This is a matter of delusional conspiracy theories being propagated to the mentally vulnerable in the context of sanctioned therapeutic care. These beliefs can place the individuals who hold them in a subjective world of crippling fear and suspicion, and it is not uncommon for victims of these delusions to isolate themselves from family and friends, as ritual abuse conspiracies often absorb family and friends into the role of a perpetrator network designed to conceal the truth and further abuse the “survivor.” Thus, these delusions are not only harmful to those who hold them, but to those around them who suffer, at the least, the loss of a loved one’s trust, or worse, are themselves accused of heinous acts they have never committed.

The spurious “evidence” of Satanic cult crimes derived from recovered memory narratives still act to justify ludicrous episodes of panic, such as “PizzaGate,” which resulted in a gunman threatening the lives of innocent employees at a Washington, DC pizza parlor. A Grey Faction investigation revealed how Satanic cult conspiracy fears, cultivated by licensed mental health professionals, inspired a mother to kill her own 8-year old son, for which she was sentenced to 18 years in prison in 2015. Mental health care consumers and the public at large deserve better than to have licensed professionals propagating harmful conspiracy theories in the name of therapeutic care.

Are You Anti-Therapy?

Of course not. Seeing a qualified therapist who implements empirically proven practices is often a critical component to recovery from mental illness and/or trauma. What we are opposed to is the use of debunked, conspiracist, and outdated theories and techniques that cause harm to those who seek help.

Are you saying ritual abuse never occurs?

First and foremost, it is important to note that this dispute regarding the legitimacy of claims regarding a Satanic cult conspiracy and/or the legitimacy of memory recovery techniques can in no way be contextualized as a dispute between defenders of victims rights and those who deny that abuse takes place. Casting critical inquiry upon claims related to a Satanic cult crime network, Illuminati mind-control plots, and other disproven or highly implausible narratives isn’t remotely similar to casting doubts or aspersions upon the victims of the types of horrific abuses that happen all too often in the real world.

It is a common ploy of the Satanic Ritual Abuse conspiracist to insist that any skepticism directed toward their ludicrous claims constitutes denial of sexual abuse in general, or is indicative of an “agenda” to protect perpetrators. In reality, it is out of concern for victims of abuse that Grey Faction fights against conspiracist delusions being imposed upon them during “therapy.” Further, pursuing imaginary cults distracts from efforts to isolate and prosecute real perpetrators.

Among those who perpetuate the Satanic Panic narrative, Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) has come to refer to an alleged network of Satanists inflicting harm as part of a system of rites. In accordance with all mainstream scholarship on the Satanic Panic and the outcomes of criminal investigations into the allegations regarding a Satanic cult conspiracy, Grey Faction holds the uncontroversial position that no such networks exist. Furthermore, the assertion that long-term episodic traumatic assaults can be intentionally utilized to create mind-controlled victims of Dissociative Identity Disorder whose various personalities are “programmed” to perform unique functions, for which the victim is entirely amnesiac, is an absurdity that runs contrary to everything empirically established by cognitive research.

Propagators of the Ritual Abuse narrative, when criticized for the implausibility of their specific claims, like to defensively broaden the definition of “ritual abuse” to mean repeated abuse and/or any abuse occurring in an institutional environment. Insofar as claims of secretive groups adhering to a doctrine of systemized abuse in order to subjugate their initiates through trauma-based mind-control are concerned, we can state confidently that there is no credible evidence.

Repressed memories – how can Satanic Ritual Abuse “survivors” remember these horrific things if they didn’t happen?

The fallibility of memory is well documented as is its high amenability to suggestion. Very often transcripts of sessions with those who claim to be victims of Satanic Ritual Abuse reveal that the testimony is coerced or directed. Such was found to be the case with testimony gathered from children during the McMartin preschool investigation. It is no coincidence that testimony gathered from so-called recovered memories usually vindicates the pre-existing presumptions of the therapists; this is also seen when similar techniques are used to “recover” memories of alien abduction: the intentions of the aliens who are alleged to have abducted the client match the therapist’s pre-existing views of why aliens abduct individuals. While some defenders of therapeutic techniques aimed at the recovery of memories insist that traumatic memories are difficult or impossible to create by way of coercive “therapy,” research has proven that traumatic false memories are a reality.

So you’re saying people can “recover” false, delusional “memories” of things that never occurred, but does that mean that traumatic memories can’t be repressed?

We’re saying that no amount of uncertainty regarding the nature of trauma and memory can be invoked to justify the absurd and discredited conspiracy theories that are said to be supported by recovered
memory accounts.

What about the decades of peer-reviewed research supporting Dissociative Identity Disorder?

Those publishing peer-reviewed research on Dissociative Identity Disorder represent the fringe of psychological research. This community of researchers publish in journals that are enclaves for such marginal science. The papers are rife with self-citation and mutual citation. That the community of these individuals is so small and the journals who publish their work are so few, it is a practical certainty that they are also “blindly” reviewing one another’s work and have a vested personal interest in maintaining a veneer of scientific legitimacy by seeing to it that this work sees the light of day.

Are you saying Multiple Personality Disorder/Dissociative Identity Disorder doesn’t exist?

MPD/DID is a very real experience for individuals; however, we presume the disorder most commonly originates iatrogenically from trauma perpetrated by mental health professionals.

MPD-DID is at best a highly controversial diagnosis whose validity is accepted only by a small cottage industry of researchers . The possibility of malingering cannot be ruled out, especially given that there are no documented cases of bona fide MPD/DID that pass scientific muster: i.e., individuals who possess discrete personalities that are not simply facets of a single personality.
Yeah - so who would actually believe these pronouncements seeing that they're posted on The Satanic Temple's website? One would have to be extremely delusional to give these screeds any validity.

Search results for Part 2 of the McMartin preschool Satanic abuse mythology produced a reiteration of Part 1.

A detailing of this very sad, tragic, and incredibly expensive saga that absolutely unleashed a wave of hysteria:

A giant coverup?
Parents Dig Persistently for Evidence : McMartin school: Despite skeptics, they insist they have found underground network. With the site razed for an office building, the questions may never be answered.

By STEVEN R. CHURM
JUNE 5, 1990
TIMES STAFF WRITER

Former FBI agent Ted L. Gunderson believes it. So does Jackie McGauley and several other parents of former students at the McMartin Pre-school in Manhattan Beach.

And in recent days, Gunderson and the parents have tried to make the public believe that a long-rumored network of underground tunnels where children may have been taken and terrorized was discovered last week in the final hours before the now-infamous preschool was razed.

The ex-FBI Los Angeles bureau chief, who was hired by the parents, has appeared on radio talk shows to tell of the tunnels and criticize Dist. Atty. Ira Reiner’s office for failing to take seriously the parents’ findings. He offers boxes and boxes of artifacts--more than 2,000 at last count--gathered during the excavation as further proof that the preschool operators maintained and then tried to cover up a tunnel system by stuffing trash into the narrow openings. He says that tiny paint chips, curtain rod rings, charcoal and electrical wiring dug from under the foundation support the theory.

But skeptics abound. They say the McMartin parents and a team of experts they hired to poke and burrow under the abandoned school site for more than a month produced nothing but more conjecture about cramped earthen passageways where Satanic rituals and animal sacrifices could have been carried out in the presence of children. Hard evidence, they say, is still lacking.

Attorney John J. Wagner, who represents Ray Buckey, the lone McMartin defendant still on trial, labeled the so-called tunnel discoveries “ludicrous,” adding that the parents “will believe what they want to believe.”

An investigator for the district attorney’s office who inspected the excavated school site last week told parents upon emerging from one of the crawl spaces that the openings hollowed out with picks and shovels “could be anything.” Sewer or water lines, for example.

Even the archeologist hired by Gunderson and the parents qualified the findings, saying workers came across “two probable tunnels. . . . But we can’t be 100% certain.”

Now that the school has been leveled to make way for a three-story office building, the debate over the existence of tunnels, and the parents’ contentions of strange goings-on at the preschool, may never end.

Parents say they intend to closely monitor construction crews as they dig the foundation for the building’s underground parking garage. For weeks, the sight of parents camping out at the school site and pawing at the earth in search of clues to the child molestations they say were committed there has formed a curious backdrop to the retrial of Buckey, a former McMartin teacher.

Buckey, 32, and his mother, Peggy Martin Buckey, 63--the former operator of the family-run school--were acquitted in January of 52 counts of molestation and conspiracy.

But Buckey, the grandson of the school’s founder, Virginia McMartin, is being retried on eight molestation counts stemming from the alleged abuse of three girls between 1979 and 1983. The excavation of the school site by McMartin parents has not been an issue, nor is it expected to become one, in Buckey’s retrial because the three girls were not among those who earlier told prosecutors about a secret room and underground tunnels, said Sandi Gibbons, a spokeswoman for the district attorney’s office. No mention was made of tunnels or underground rooms by prosecutors before they rested their case Friday after three weeks of testimony.

In fact, only one child testified during the first trial about the existence of a secret room used for molestation and he did not describe it as being underground. Word of the subterranean chamber came from about a dozen students, none of whom were called to testify.

Acting on the childrens’ descriptions, the district attorney investigators surveyed the school property in the spring of 1985. Using special sonar equipment, they took soundings both around the buildings and in the classrooms for “soft spots” under the foundation that might indicate soil had been disturbed or moved or that there were hollow areas, consistent with talk by some children of a nine-foot-wide chamber. Investigators even examined the flooring to determine if any of it had been removed or patched to cover up a trap door leading to the underground. Nothing odd turned up, they insist.

“The entire site was investigated and we were satisfied,” said Gibbons, adding that “nothing has changed and we stand by that study.”

But McMartin parents, such as Jackie McGauley, say they have never been satisfied. In mid-April, the parents jumped at their first--and only--chance to personally plumb the site when the current property owner, a Hermosa Beach developer, gave permission. The district attorney’s office was told of the effort, financed solely by the parents, after it had begun.

Gunderson said prosecutors showed little interest, fueling the belief among parents that Reiner’s office, criticized for its handling of the first case and under fire again for its performance in Buckey’s retrial, is not committed to the case. The level of mistrust is so high that Gunderson, who headed the Los Angeles FBI office from 1977 to 1979 before becoming a private investigator, said artifacts gathered by the parents from the school site will be taken to a secret location to be studied, catalogued and eventually dated.

“We are not turning any of it over the D.A.'s office,” Gunderson said. “I don’t trust them, and besides I don’t think they wanted to find tunnels, so who knows what they might do with our evidence.”

Gunderson is viewed with suspicion in some quarters, partly because of his longtime reputation as a maverick and because of his personal involvement with one of the McMartin parents.

McGauley, the parent who helped instigate the dig, has acknowledged a romantic relationship with Gunderson that predates the parents’ project.

Much of the so-called evidence unearthed by the parents is simply debris, pulled from several veins of loose dirt that Gunderson and archeologist Gary Stickel believe are man-made tunnels. The debris, Gunderson said, included dog, lamb, pig and chicken bones, wood and tar paper. Also recovered was a saucer with a pentagram and a plastic bag dated 1982 from Disneyland. The date is important, Gunderson said, because it suggests that the tunnel was used during the time the preschool, which was built and opened in 1966, was operating.

Stickel, who has a doctorate in archeology from UCLA, said workers found numerous trenches around and under the school, and all but two have been explained as construction- or utility-related. The two are a 45-foot-long opening underneath two classrooms and a crawl space running from the school’s front office to a triplex east of the preschool site. Once workers removed the debris that filled the two openings, Stickel said he concluded that the passageways were handmade. Each was about four feet high, and the opening under the two classrooms varied in width from 2 1/2 to nine feet.

At the point where the two tunnels passed under the foundation, Stickel said the foundation was “even arced as if someone had attempted to shape it.”

Attorney Danny Davis, who also represents Buckey, said the parents “are grasping at straws.”

He said the preschool site, acquired by Virginia McMartin in 1966, had been a horse stable and was inhabited by all sorts of farm animals. The presence of bones, he said, “should surprise no one. My understanding is all sorts of animals were buried there, as well as trash and other debris. There were outhouses all over that property.”

Davis called the parents’ dig a “cathartic exercise to bury the issue once and for all. They refuse to even consider that maybe, just maybe they were wrong; that somehow they bought into a story that turned into a circus that has never been based in fact.”

Davis predicts that the parents’ excavation, carried out against the deadline for demolition of the site, will simply become part of the “witch-hunt folklore” surrounding this case. “It will become a paragraph or two in the voluminous story of McMartin Pre-school.”

McMartin school parent McGauley disagrees:

“We didn’t do this for the case. We did it for the kids. . . . All I know is in our hearts we found those tunnels.”

Back
Top Bottom