The H1N1 scandal of 2009-10 is a scandal that show us how bandit is the WHO. Every government bought millions of vaccines that finally they did not used at all but they spend millions of Euros for it. As crapulous as the WHO organisation. And the pharmaceutical consortium. Invest in the pharmaceutical is giving them money, to the politicians. That's what they did during the H1N1 false pandemic. Do they want to do it again to make more money? At the same time while a supposed pandemic is in the air people are scare, obsessed, while other important and vital things are happening. This is part of the plan. To scare so people are less strong, spiritually and physically. To obsess. My husband use to say that when something like this happens people tend to consume more, they become best consumers. They eat more, spend more with Visa or not.

Can we have a question for the C's the next time, if this one was spread by foreign agents of the Western powers smoothly traveling to China, given how much the US hates China [at least publicly]? Or 'Dear Mr. Corona' just trickles down from high altitude with the rest of the heavyweight-class contenders that arrived a while ago? Like Yersinia Pestis and similar "Drop Dead in 20 minutes or Live"-cocktails from Alpha Centauri and from other nice tourist destinations in the galaxy?

If the official numbers in terms of people being infected, dying from it, the rate of spread as well as the mortality rate correspond to reality, I have a hard time to understand the surrounding hype. We are talking about middle of china here (one of the most populated areas on the planet) where it supposedly first broke out and still it is a very mild disease both in terms of dead and rate of infection compared to many other diseases that can and have spread and are far more dangerous. Of course, we don't know how the numbers are in reality and if what is reported is true or not. So there is room for speculation what might be really going on. But for now, for me at least, I find this way over hyped. But then again, of course the virus could always mutate at any point, making it far more dangerous.

The point is obvious for me: the unknown.

With the flu you know the evolution curve. With a new virus you just don't know. You just know that some people start dying from it (I saw middle age is 49) and there is human to human contamination. On top of this, it start in a country witch you know have an history of hiding information. So it add to the unknown. And who like the unknown especially for a life threatening threat?

And there have been bad flu seasons in the past, but I can't recall any where folks were dropping on the sidewalk.

I'm not particularly worried, however. The West is much more hygenicaly prepared and knows how to deal with this stuff. So just play it smart and don't get sick. And if you do get sick, be prepared and do the right things to get well again.

Just how hygienically prepared is the West at a time when millions of third-worlders are rushing into Europe and the U.S.?
Mind you, there are homegrown problems as well: Why is San Francisco covered in human feces?

The thing I'm most worried about is somebody knocking on my door with a needle in hand. Hrm...

Yes. The PTB will not allow these epidemics and health scares to go to waste.

The thing I'm most worried about is somebody knocking on my door with a needle in hand. Hrm...

For now, I think pushing vaccination is the main objective. Create the panic so people will be willing to be vaccinated. It's sort of like the carbon tax for the global warming theme. Lot's of money to be made while controlling the masses at the same time.

Also if new viruses from cometary debris come into the picture many will be less able health-wise to fight off the infection after vaccination.

And there have been bad flu seasons in the past, but I can't recall any where folks were dropping on the sidewalk.

I'm not particularly worried, however. The West is much more hygenicaly prepared and knows how to deal with this stuff. So just play it smart and don't get sick. And if you do get sick, be prepared and do the right things to get well again.
Just how hygienically prepared is the West at a time when millions of third-worlders are rushing into Europe and the U.S.?
Mind you, there are homegrown problems as well: Why is San Francisco covered in human feces?

Speaking of San Francisco, there was this in the news today:

With coronavirus spreading, U.S. evacuating personnel to San Francisco from Wuhan, China

Air quality may be an obscure element of this issue. A web site that I frequently look at is Windy.com. It shows several world map variances, including CO2 and SO2 concentrations.

On the CO2 side you would expect that the masses of civilizations will clearly show high CO2 concentrations. Like Los Angeles in California (US), it shows a definite increase in CO2, with masses of people creating a higher reading. Same with the east coast of US. Then as you go over Europe, there are more indications. But then you get to China and WOW. The level of CO2 in China is clearly higher than anywhere on the planet.

1580068906290.png

Now SO2, that is another subject. SO2 mainly comes out of volcanos but can be a resultant of burning electronic PC boards for their precious elements. It also comes from huge fires, like in Australia. Once again, the SO2 picture in China is huge. I expanded the picture to include Australia to see the effect of the fires down under. Then above this is the many volcanos of Indonesia. You can see their output is a scant of what is in China.

1580068926737.png

I would say this is definitely a factor of creating an appropriate environment for such an event.

I would also state that the large media groups were way too fast on picking this up from an early state. This event was expected and had many explanations prepared for it ahead of time, from media stories of virus’ stored away in an ice glacier to a bat soup. Images are from today, they have been like this for years now. Haiku …

I would also state that the large media groups were way too fast on picking this up from an early state. This event was expected and had many explanations prepared for it ahead of time, from media stories of virus’ stored away in an ice glacier to a bat soup. Images are from today, they have been like this for years now. Haiku …
Where I live - in the winter, and when it gets cold - people start their wood stoves, and in the low lying areas, pockets of smoke concentrate. And I know this will happen when it gets cold. And I know where.

So it could be that the lay of the land in China is similar, only on a greater scale. Weather inversions trap the pollution, and because of the geography it is known that this will happen repeatedly. So, I can see the need to divert the blame towards something that is conducive towards industry, while keeping the factories churning out products, by blaming anything but the cause.

And, as far as the corona virus goes, if you give any outbreak - flu or otherwise - a medical term, it's going to sound more scary.

Jon (Rappoport) has been on a role, and here is his latest (article #5) that seems to indicate the US is set to also roll out a vaccine, an RNA vaccine to boot, with the usual and not so usual makers. It's 90 days away - all bets that they will speed it up miraculously: trial runs for April, rollout for May? Will see, and the media will be the tip-off.

Vaccine for the China virus—the planet is the guinea pig for a vast experiment
by Jon Rappoport
January 26, 2020

The US National Institutes of Health (NIH) is launching a rush program to develop a vaccine against the China coronavirus.

The goal? Have a vaccine ready for human testing in an unprecedented 90 days.

NIH is partnering with a US vaccine company, Moderna, Inc.

The vaccine is a new type called RNA. According to Reuters (“With Wuhan virus genetic code in hand, scientists begin work on a vaccine,” Jan 24, 2020), “[these are] vaccines based on ribonucleic acid (RNA)—a chemical messenger that contains instructions for making proteins.”

The PHG Foundation/University of Cambridge explains further: “Unlike a normal vaccine, RNA vaccines work by introducing an mRNA sequence (the molecule which tells cells what to build) which is coded for a disease specific antigen [virus]; once produced within the body, the antigen [virus] is recognised by the immune system, preparing it to fight the real thing.”

Let’s have a look at Moderna (twitter), the company that will be making and testing the new RNA vaccine against the China coronavirus. Its website states, in a January 23rd press release: “Moderna Announces Funding Award from CEPI to Accelerate Development of Messenger RNA (mRNA) Vaccine Against Novel Coronavirus”.

Funded by CEPI. Who is that? (twitter) Its website states: “CEPI is a innovative global partnership between public, private, philanthropic, and civil society organisations. We’re working together to accelerate the development of vaccines against emerging infectious diseases and enable equitable access to these vaccines for people during outbreaks.”

A more relevant quote: “CEPI was founded in Davos by the governments of Norway and India, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Wellcome Trust, and the World Economic Forum.”

Bill Gates. Doesn’t that send your trust and faith rocketing up into the sky?:lol:

There is more. Going back to the Moderna Inc. website — at the bottom of the press release referenced above, we find a VERY interesting statement, in a section titled, “Special Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements”: …there has never been a commercial product utilizing mRNA technology approved for use…

And there you have it. The vaccine that is being tapped by the US government… under its National Institutes of Health…through drug company Moderna…HAS NEVER BEEN USED ON THE PUBLIC BEFORE. IT IS NOT LICENSED FOR PUBLIC USE.

RNA VACCINES AND THE TECHNOLOGY THEY USE ARE ENTIRELY EXPERIMENTAL.

AND THIS IS THE TYPE OF VACCINE BEING RUSHED INTO EXISTENCE IN 90 DAYS.

What in the world could possibly go wrong?

One way to find out is to unleash it on millions of people, stand back, and see.

The PHG Foundation at the University of Cambridge gives us a substantial clue: “… better understanding of [RNA] vaccine adverse effects is needed – these can include inflammation or autoimmune reactions.”

Autoimmune reactions—the human immune system attacks healthy elements and processes of the body itself. The body goes to war with itself.

I’m sure you would volunteer for a test run of the vaccine, right? You would certainly offer up your child for a grand experiment, wouldn’t you?

And if you’re a doctor reading this, you’ll definitely inject the vaccine into unsuspecting patients, won’t you? Conscience is such an annoyance, isn’t it?

ISN’T IT?

Don’t you want to have the whole world as your guinea pig?

For now, I think pushing vaccination is the main objective. Create the panic so people will be willing to be vaccinated. It's sort of like the carbon tax for the global warming theme. Lot's of money to be made while controlling the masses at the same time.

Also if new viruses from cometary debris come into the picture many will be less able health-wise to fight off the infection after vaccination.

Doesn't really look to be the case. Right now there may be more panic than necessary about it but it seems to be just your regular old panic and chaos (which of course the media love to perpetuate). This particular one actually does have the kind of look/feel of something that has come as a surprise.

Can we have a question for the C's the next time, if this one was spread by foreign agents of the Western powers smoothly traveling to China, given how much the US hates China [at least publicly]? Or 'Dear Mr. Corona' just trickles down from high altitude with the rest of the heavyweight-class contenders that arrived a while ago? Like Yersinia Pestis and similar "Drop Dead in 20 minutes or Live"-cocktails from Alpha Centauri and from other nice tourist destinations in the galaxy?

I don't know but many people seem to be jumping on the conspiratorial angle quite easily and without much thought, which suggests their read is wrong and this is quite possibly something "from the skies". Maybe not the big one yet, but a harbinger.

Doesn't really look to be the case. Right now there may be more panic than necessary about it but it seems to be just your regular old panic and chaos (which of course the media love to perpetuate). This particular one actually does have the kind of look/feel of something that has come as a surprise.

I don't know but many people seem to be jumping on the conspiratorial angle quite easily and without much thought, which suggests their read is wrong and this is quite possibly something "from the skies". Maybe not the big one yet, but a harbinger.

I M sorry Carl but it may have been release intentionaly with the intend to push for vaccination and the remedy may be worse then the coronavirus. Let not jump to conclusion and see how it develope. When I see Bill Gate name mixe with vaccine, I see an agenda.

"People are refusing to use cash. Money is dirty, goes to hand to hand, can have a virus on it. (...) People only use wechat or alipay to pay for their bills. (...) They don't want to be handling all of this cash from all of these different people."🤔

Apart from the vaccination scheme we can expect there's yet another reason for exaggerating epidemics:
The war on cash.

There's probably no solution the PTB cannot find a problem for... :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom