I thought about this because I would like so much to see bigpharma collapsing, loosing all credibility, loosing the vaccine war, even loosing one other of their main business which is the cancer one, beaten by the simple little Vitamine C. This would be my intend, i would like to see the Vitamine C being the world most known treatment to cure cancers in my/the future.

A: Both examples given are correct. You see, once anticipation enters the picture, the intent can no longer be STO.
Q: (L) Anticipation is desire for something for self. Is that it?
A: Yes.
edit:
Q: (L) OK, so it's OK to intend something, or to think in an intentional way, or to hope in an intentional way, for something that is to serve another, but anticipation defines it as a more personal thing.
A: And that brings realization.
Q: (L) So, desire to serve others, and to do something because it will help others, brings realization...
A: But, realization creates anticipation.
Q: (L) Well, how do we navigate this? I mean, this is like walking on a razor's edge. To control your mind to not anticipate, and yet, deal with realization, and yet, still maintain hope... (J) They said it was tricky... (L) This is, this is, um...
A: Mental exercises of denial, balanced with pure faith of a non-prejudicial kind.
Q: (L) OK, so, in other words, to just accept what is at the moment, appreciate it as it is at the moment, and have faith that the universe and things will happen the way they are supposed to happen, without placing any expectation on how that will be?
A: Yes.

Is there a vaccine we could give to Bill Gates that would remove his maniacal obsession with vaccinating the entire world?

As some pretty good memes out there have pointed out, Windows OS is a nice example of how great Bill Gates is with handling viruses. Maybe we could make him get his own vaccine - and wait a week? The taste of his own medicine (literally) should teach him ;-D

As some pretty good memes out there have pointed out, Windows OS is a nice example of how great Bill Gates is with handling viruses. Maybe we could make him get his own vaccine - and wait a week? The taste of his own medicine (literally) should teach him ;-D
Learned long time ago, in the time of Win 3.11 for Workgroups, that Microsoft does not have bugs, but opportunities for software enhancements. It is very plausible that BG of M might have developed a severe OCD by this continuous suppression of bugs and viruses notion. Nevertheless it is incredible how authoritative even his most trivial emanations are, or rather how thick all the ‘haves’ (including politicians) are.

Is there a vaccine we could give to Bill Gates that would remove his maniacal obsession with vaccinating the entire world?
...or maybe somebody should explain to him that this virus may be like Windows updates - sooner or later you will be enforced to have them, no matter how inconvenient it might be.

Yes, and as Laura asked early on, I wonder too: just from where do these orders come? Just how can they put such pressure on governments even if parliament and government have shown some sense before? The Cs talked about "exposure", and we are already seeing a lot of it; but these questions are still unanswered, as far as I can see. But whoever this STS consortium is and how they operate, they have shown their hand in a sense - what we are seeing is what happens if they give an "all-in" priority one order. They possibly have a bunch of "deep cover" agents that are activated only when there is no other way at all, perhaps this is part of the picture...

Yes. We've long heard about the Rothchilds and the Rockefellers, the Morgans, etc. Now there's Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos. I suspect the Bushes and Clintons cottoned on to what the deal was very early and found ways to amass piles of money so they could belong to the club; we sure notice that Killary hasn't been indicted in spite of everything.

I remember when reading Douglas Reed's book years ago he kept mentioning the PTB using something he called "irresistible pressure" to influence world leaders, I do not know what he means exactly by it, and I don't think he goes into exact specifics but I was thinking it has something to do with spying, blackmail (Epstein comes to mind, though he was undoubtedly a small player), threats, bribes, etc. Here's a short excerpt:

At this point the present narrative enters the most secret and jealously guarded field of all. The origins
of the world-revolution, its aims and the Jewish assumption of its leadership may now be shown from the
mass of documentary evidence which has accumulated; the existence of Disraeli's "network", spreading over
the superficies of the earth, is known to all; the nature of the "revolutionary proletarist" is clear. But there is
also that second network, of influential men at the higher level where "the power of the purse" may be used to exert "irresistible pressure on the international politics of the present" through rulers and politicians
. This network of men, working in all countries to a common end, is the one which must have enabled Herzl to penetrate, with his demands, to the highest places.

The "Power of the Purse" strikes me as being very important. The World Bank? IMF? What do we know about these organizations? Who are top level members?

@luc I was thinking exactly about this last night. We are dealing with extraordinarily powerful forces, that managed, in the course of less than two months, to change the entire World completely. These forces are clearly above states, as we can see from the same script being run all over the place. And I agree, there are agents that push this down and it is not that hard to identify these individuals. I for one think Fauci is one of them, and, most likely, each Country has a corresponding one, so we should be able to identify them. Most likely there would be one of these agents in the Banking / Finances sector. For example, I know that in Romania, no matter how many Governments and political parties changed over the last thirty years, one person was constant: the National Bank's Governor - what are the odds?

So, maybe we should start looking at this? Compile a list?

<snip>
I guess what I'm saying here is: rather than there being a conspiracy in the numbers - and at what level would that have to come from, down to individual pathologists - It seems safer, easier and "less work" for any 4D / 3D elite group to introduce a pathogen which actually causes a lot of deaths and use that to implement a lockdown, than it is to pull off a massively distributed conspiracy where numbers need to be artificially inflated, in order to provide a justification for same.

Well, I don't think they want a virus that actually does cause a lot of deaths because they, themselves, are subject to being infected. This #NothingBurgerVirus is perfect for their purposes.

Anyway, right now, I'm looking at the World Bank/IMF and WHO as being pretty near the top at least in terms of who is visible to us.

I read the article Deckard posted. Pretty grim and maybe going in the right direction, but I wonder if there is not more in the way of surprises around the corner?

Even if we assume that the World Bank, Big Banks and Bankers, and WHO and Big Pharma are behind all this, we still have to ask why NOW? And Qui Bono???

Yes. Windows Defender :D The most efficient anti-virus(malware) software in the world :lol:

By the way. I am wandering… What the general population think about it that the guy who should focus on computers is "expert' about vaccinations? Nothing strange, absolutly...

Another thought came to mind when reading about the looming pay cuts to professional sports teams and players and how things might change after the current situation. In the movie Interstellar (link to clip copied below), it's set in a world that's past its peak, but has recovered from some kind of fall. For example the NY Yankees appear now to be a small town baseball team.

Grandfather to Son: "In my day we had real ball players, who are these bums?"​
Son: "Yeah well in my day people were too busy fighting over food to even play baseball."​

When the baseball game is interrupted by a massive dust storm, in today's world we might expect panic and chaos, people running for their lives, but in the film scene people just get up, move along without panic, like they're conditioned to it - they even have face masks ready to wear!

For the current world, I think some aspects of life will either permanently change soon, or are being progressed towards permanent change. It feels like a lot of the people who generally hate change are still in the mindset that once the virus has passed, we can go back to normal and don't even fathom the idea that a new reality is coming, let alone it already being here.

He's probably correct. Intubating people is very risky and in many cases harms more than helping.

Don’t get me wrong - sometimes intubation is necessary and life-saving, but it is not a ‘therapy’, but a measure designed to give the patient more time to heal his lungs or whatever is wrong that causes a respiratory collapse. If you develop ARDS form CV (if that is what is really happening), at some stage a ventilator becomes absolutely necessary.

The problem are the moderate cases that have some respiratory insufficiency (eg from pneumonia) that might get through their illness with non-invasive ventilation (NIV) - in the CV scenario they get a tube straight away, because NIV ‘contaminates’ the area with aerosols, and thus puts the health care workers at risk (at least that is the rationale given out).

Through all this I am reminded of a recent piece from Sott about slime molds. A few (behavioral) eccentrics ride the top of the stress-crest of whatever goes on below, in preparation to be carried off to a new beginning. Sorry, but I could not find the article to link it here. Weird. Quite sure I read this.

Has anyone had any experience with taking borax internally? - as per suggestion in the video i posted few posts back - one pinch with water few times a day.

I used to take boron (as borax) for a while a few years ago - to see if it worked with a mild form of arthritis I had at the time. I took a daily dose of 3 ’finger tips’ (licked my finger and stuck it into the powder). My arthritis got better, but I also changed my diet then, so it was hard to tell what did the trick - my hunch then was diet, because it had other effects that probably cannot be attributed to boron. I also didn’t experience any untoward effects.

For your information: This article gives an overview of the health effects for boron, and what foods are rich in this nutrient.

As an aside, it was quite hard to get pharmaceutical grade borax, as it is considered TOXIC!!! I had to invent a story along the line that my wife had psoriasis and for whatever reason it was helping her - applied only externally, of course! I still have some of this stuff around, so if I get sick with CV I might resort back to dipping my finger into that! :-P

Even if we assume that the World Bank, Big Banks and Bankers, and WHO and Big Pharma are behind all this, we still have to ask why NOW? And Qui Bono???

I would think that the fiat-money based control grid is mathematically doomed, and they are using the virus to keep everybody in line before they collapse it and try to build it anew. The next one will be "corona-proof" with trimmings like
chipped people, forced vaccinations and a cash-free society.

One of the largest scams ever pulled on humanity.

Maybe 4-D STS have given the PTB a glimpse into events in the future?

I used to take boron (as borax) for a while a few years ago - to see if it worked with a mild form of arthritis I had at the time. I took a daily dose of 3 ’finger tips’ (licked my finger and stuck it into the powder). My arthritis got better, but I also changed my diet then, so it was hard to tell what did the trick - my hunch then was diet, because it had other effects that probably cannot be attributed to boron. I also didn’t experience any untoward effects.

For your information: This article gives an overview of the health effects for boron, and what foods are rich in this nutrient.

As an aside, it was quite hard to get pharmaceutical grade borax, as it is considered TOXIC!!! I had to invent a story along the line that my wife had psoriasis and for whatever reason it was helping her - applied only externally, of course! I still have some of this stuff around, so if I get sick with CV I might resort back to dipping my finger into that! :-P
Seems like in childhood, my family used Borax solution for eye washing. We had these little glass eye cups in the medicine chest for this. Is there a problem with using 20 Mule Team brand? I have several boxes of that, used for making laundry detergent.

Begun realizing something:
There might be supercomputers recording who's "obedient" and who isn't, but so what ?

The DCM is much more precise, powerful, subtle and all the adjectives than some stupid supercomputer. And it also knows who is obedient to life and honoring free wiil. And it's dealing out lessons in the eternal present.

This is quite a marvellous school indeed.

Back
Top Bottom