The Heroic CDC Insider William Crews Ripped Anthony Fauci and the CDC
“When the smoke clears on this Wuhan virus tragedy (and I mean the tragedy of the working men and women of this nation who have seen their livelihoods and life’s work and, sometimes their actual lives destroyed by the unreasoning panic inflicted upon us by the public health nazis), one thing will become blindingly obvious: the nation and the Trump administration were failed at every turn by the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Dr. Anthony Fauci,” Crews, under his pseudonym, wrote in July.
"I have worked in the CDC and seen the politicization up close,” he wrote in July. “It is a hotbed of progressive activity. It also has more than its share of idiots. And 90% of the people who work there should be named Karen. They desperately want to manage your life."
EbyEFVIU0AAX3XL.jpg

Yes Jeep. Its starting to look like the perfect storm gathering with all routes of potential exit (for Trump and what he represents) being squeezed down a narrowing funnel. In that sense we can see the timing of this COVID farce as being intertwined with a need/plan to remove him one way or the other come November 2020 whilst creating the perfect environment for absolute chaos that will spill out over the rest of the world.

An election already shrouded in unprecedented threat and built up of tension to an unbearable level of strain.
Growing hints of wild card assassination - adding to the narrative that if it happened no one would be surprised or question it.
The growing acceptance that the election result will inevitably lead to widespread violence and upheaval whoever wins.
Threats that Trump is going to enact a coup d'etat over the election come what may - note the many many headlines.
The need for (thanks to COVID) a large number of electronic votes that will not be counted by election night.
A vacuum of complete uncertainly in the days after with both sides able to claim victory
A spilling over onto the streets likely as tensions rise and the media plays agent provocateur
Any move involving the military by Trump viewed as tyrannical power grab and treasonous.
Two vice presidents in the waiting both of extremely dangerous Deep State natures.
etc etc

The reaction of the military will most like decide what way this plays. Will they back their commander in chief or will they be swayed to believe he is treasonable and should be removed - even before Nov 3?

Will different elements of the military respond in different ways and an inevitable real civil war erupt - with armed citizens on both sides involved?

Its not a pleasant picture to put it mildly and I can't see how this ends well for anyone, American or elsewhere.

It feels like a script playing to a range of concerted band masters and they really mean business this time with all bets covered. Heads we win, tails we win. Heads down. Big shearing off of reality likely to happen very quickly after I think (including good bye social democracy for all) if they get their way.
this SOTT article speaks to your notes. all the world's a stage.

It seems that Bavaria, Germany is joining the second wave madness:

It seems that in France too.
Yesterday Health Minister Olivier Véran has announced new restrictions which concern several large conurbations.
There are five new levels of vigilance now in force for the areas classification: "normal", "alert", "reinforced alert", "maximum alert" and finally "state of health emergency".

Maximum alert zones: the Aix-en-Provence/Marseille conurbation and Guadeloupe.
Measures: bars and restaurants will be totally closed from Saturday. The same applies to all establishments receiving the public unless there is a strict sanitary protocol already in place. Cultural venues (theatres, cinemas, museums) where these protocols are already compulsory are not concerned.

Reinforced alert zones: Twelve towns and urban areas are concerned: Bordeaux, Grenoble, Lille, Lyon, Montpellier, Nice, Paris and the inner suburbs, Rennes, Rouen, Saint-Etienne and Toulouse.
Measures: Major declared events, such as local or student festivals, are purely and simply banned, while all places for festive and associative activities are closed. The size of gatherings is reduced to 1,000 people for large events.
In the public area, any gathering of more than 10 people is also forbidden.
Bars and restaurants must close at the latest at 10 pm, unless the prefect decides otherwise.

Here the map:
1600934190374.png

Covid-19 : ce qu'il faut retenir des nouvelles restrictions annoncées par Olivier Véran

Couples who don't live together can now meet up for sex after changes to the coronavirus restrictions in England - but casual sex is still banned.

The guidance applies to "established" relationships, though it's not clear what counts as established.

The government thinks it can ban single people from having sex in this day and age of tinder and the like plus all the rampaging hormones of young people from time immemorial? :lol:

The fact this on the BBC shows how deep in the twilight zone we are. LOL

I suppose one way for Bill Gates to stop population growth is to outright ban sex and impose £10k fine for breach. 🤔

£10k fine is the magic number with the UK gov nowadays.

This online article from a Canadian newspaper was posted by a friend of mine on FB. The disruption to people's lives caused by inept and ridiculous government legislation just staggers the imagination! If a child has so much as a runny nose, he/she is assumed to have covid-19 until a negative test determines they don't.
This is a comment my friend made when she posted the article:
The most important part of the Screening Tool is...."without known cause". A runny nose may be caused by allergies, a headache from a stiff neck, a stomach ache due to constipation! Too many families are being entirely shut down for known causes. Isolate, wait 24 hours and if symptoms persist THEN send for testing. We have removed common sense and medical reasoning entirely from the equation.

I didn’t wear Mask all these times, although the sign says that is mandatory for lots places.
But about 2 weeks ago, one particular grocery store put another sign “no mask no service,” and one guy told me that I must have to.
So, I take out my thin silk mask, a small square size that come down to my chin.
Then while I was shopping, I used one hand to holding out bottom of mask to breathe, and other hand pushes the cart.
And as soon as all the things in my cart and paid, then I take off the mask and walk out. Haha

Astrazeneca Trial Vaccine for Covid-19 Causes INSANE Neurological “Side Effects”. Volunteer Says.
Publicly, Astrazeneca will have to admit that this was an “unintended negative side effect” of their vaccine. However privately I am sure the elites are jumping up and down with joy that the DNA mutating catalysts that they built into their vaccine was able to effectively remove the spiritual link that all humans have with God, their creator, that is built into all human genetic code - the “God Gene” as they call it.

"They've Killed God; I Can't Feel God; My Soul Is Dead" AstraZeneca Halts COVID-19 Vaccine Trials after Second Volunteer "Develops Neurological problems"

AstraZeneca revealed details of its large coronavirus vaccine trials on Saturday, the third in a wave of rare disclosures by drug companies under pressure to be more transparent about how they are testing products that are the world’s best hope for ending the pandemic.

The release comes after a second vaccine test volunteer "Developed neurological problems." According to sources who claim to be familiar with the vaccine trials, the second volunteer suddenly started saying "They've killed God; I can't feel God anymore - my Soul is dead" after the vaccine.

Polls are finding Americans increasingly wary of accepting a coronavirus vaccine. And scientists inside and outside the government are worried that regulators, pressured by the president for results before Election Day on Nov. 3, might release an unproven or unsafe vaccine.

“The release of these protocols seems to reflect some public pressure to do so,” said Natalie Dean, a biostatistician and expert in clinical trial design for vaccines at the University of Florida. “This is an unprecedented situation, and public confidence is such a huge part of the success of this endeavor.”

Experts have been particularly concerned about AstraZeneca’s vaccine trials, which began in April in Britain, because of the company’s refusal to provide details about serious neurological illnesses in two participants, both women, who received its experimental vaccine in Britain. Those cases spurred the company to halt its trials twice, the second time earlier this month. The studies have resumed in Britain, Brazil, India and South Africa, but are still on pause in the U.S. About 18,000 people worldwide have received AstraZeneca’s vaccine so far.

AstraZeneca’s 111-page trial blueprint, known as a protocol, states that its goal is a vaccine with 50 percent effectiveness — the same threshold that the Food and Drug Administration has set in its guidance for coronavirus vaccines. To determine with statistical confidence whether the company has met that target, there will have to be 150 people ill with confirmed coronavirus among participants who were vaccinated or received placebo shots.

However, the plan anticipates that a safety board will perform an early analysis after there have been just 75 cases. If the vaccine is 50 percent effective at that point, it might be possible for the company to stop the trial early and apply for authorization from the government to release the vaccine for emergency use.

The company did not immediately inform the public about the neurological problems of either participant. Nor did it promptly alert the F.D.A. that it was again pausing its trials after the second U.K. volunteer developed illness and an independent safety board called for a temporary halt, according to multiple people familiar with the situation. The company’s chief executive told investors about the problems but did not discuss them publicly until the information was leaked and reported by STAT.

Since I couldn't find good English subtitles in .srt or .txt file (or any other separate file) for 'Plandemic Indoctornation', I started editing the whole thing using an automated .srt file I managed to find, and by comparing it to the official version with 'hard coded' (not extractable) English subs. The automated version contained errors on almost every line, and unnatural line breaks in the middle of sentences. Surprisingly, also the official version had several errors, so the whole thing felt like a mountain to climb. But, now I've completed the job and will include the subtitles as a .txt file as an attachment (the forum interface apparently doesn't accept .srt files). To use it with a video player just change the ending .txt to .srt.

The main motivation for doing this was to create a proper text file with English subs, thus making things easier to translate it to other languages. The official site has subtitled versions in many languages, but some languages are missing, my mother tongue included.

Because there's a lot of different people talking, saying sometimes very long sentences, I tried my best to break up the lines at the most suitable places, but please let me know if you find any errors or illogical/disturbing breaking points.

Important: for the timing to be right, you need to use a version of the video were Brian Rose is NOT talking as an introduction, where the actual film starts as the video starts. I used the London Real version, and cut out the beginning where the talks, and also his talk at the end.
Depending on the exact timing, you may need to adjust the whole package (.srt file), and I found a very convenient online tool for it here: SubShifter - Online SRT Subtitle Resync Tool

After having listened to every line of dialogue multiple times, I have to marvel at how great this documentary is. And how blatantly obvious the scheming of these bastards is!

See file as attachment (.txt), happy translating!

ADDED: I noticed that the VLC video player program made the audio and video a bit out of sync, and this seems to be an occasional problem with that program. I don't know if it was the .srt file that caused the bug, but with other programs everything worked just fine.

Attachments

• Plandemic_Indoctornation-ENG-Subs-Final_2.txt
    86.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
"They've Killed God; I Can't Feel God; My Soul Is Dead" AstraZeneca Halts COVID-19 Vaccine Trials after Second Volunteer "Develops Neurological problems"

I saw that the other day, but I couldn't confirm if it was genuine or not. Normally, when I see an explosive piece of information that is not circulating all over the place, I try to search for alternative sources. Otherwise, it could have been simply made up for different reasons - baiting readers, for example. This particular item is quite scandalous - IF it's true! So I went and checked, and the only source is that Hal Turner Show (all the other sites lead to it), and the article quotes 'sources' - no one specific. Again, anonymous sources are a very 'reliable' source of disinformation!

I'm not saying the item is fake. Rather, that up to now I can't tell if it's true. A good question would be: How trustworthy is this Hal Turner? Anyone knows?

Back
Top Bottom