Session 18 September 2021

About today and physically seeing. Since 2005 my eyesight was progressively getting worse. Driving at night was avoided at all costs. After starting a detox regime and following that up with the keto diet, my eyesight began to improve. Though up until today reading glasses were necessary, 1.25 magnification. At one point 1.75 were necessary.

Today, while reading on my phone, sitting in the sunlight, struggling without glasses, the small print suddenly became clear. That kinda surprised me. So I have been reading in here and wrote this post easily, without glasses. The sun is setting and the words are a bit fuzzy. This is something that I could not do for 16 years.

I can see again! One wonders what else might become visible now?
Amazing!

I can totally relate to the feeling of some kind of tension - reading this session has put me at ease somewhat. I've started to ramp up my preparations, stocking up on things. I am taking a week off work soon to ease my mind. Plan on doing lots of reading, finally getting into EE and some meditation.

I did the eye exercise stuff for years. I have several protocols that I tried and quite honestly some of them did seem to work.

I especially agree with the sudden clarity of vision that comes at times. For me, if I relax and blink my eyes a few times, things can become as clear as day for a few moments.

Don't rely on this to pass the driver license exam because the stress of taking a test will stop it. I already tried.

I always thought that the "time" is an abstraction. Over the last 10 years I keep noticing that the feeling as if time is accelerating. The last year this feeling became even more pronounced. Somehow, starting last weekend, I am feeling that the "time" slowed down considerably. The days feel to last longer... Does anyone else feel the same?
Time does seem to be an abstraction for our reality. The implications of that are staggering. Concepts like frequency, velocity, acceleration, force, etc. have no meaning in a reality where there is no time (at least not as we deal with it because none of us understands it).

Hmmm . . . .

How can something be getting faster if time is not what we think it is?

Last edited:
To be honest, it does read as if your not done with it at all, and as if it's just not what you expected it to be. But I can understand it and I'm feeling similar.
You would not believe the post I almost made! (It was quite epic…) 😉

Suffice it to say that I came here without expectations.

Overall, I just don’t believe that, given the forces dominating this world, the value of any new lessons learned outweigh the cost of being here!

My conclusion is that this place is now a net suck - a failed experiment!

You would not believe the post I almost made! (It was quite epic…) 😉

Suffice it to say that I came here without expectations.

Overall, I just don’t believe that, given the forces dominating this world, the value of any new lessons learned outweigh the cost of being here!

And that may be the most powerful lesson.

!

I don‘t know the reason for your upsets, but when I read your last phrase, I had the feeling of just looking too close at an experiment within a framework based solely on Occam’s razor principle. My upsets do not give me any capacity to fully understand your upsets, nevermind all upsets.

About today and physically seeing. Since 2005 my eyesight was progressively getting worse. Driving at night was avoided at all costs. After starting a detox regime and following that up with the keto diet, my eyesight began to improve. Though up until today reading glasses were necessary, 1.25 magnification. At one point 1.75 were necessary.

May i ask which detox methods you did use?

Hello, thanks, thanks, thanks .. a question that I would have liked to ask .. or it gives me the impression that they already did years before, does anyone remember? generally when they do the ritual of the slaughter of dolphins the month of October becomes very busy with riots and things like that, the previous year due to the confinement issue this ritual was not done and October calmly step, this year will be another busy month ?? What do you think..

Hello, thanks, thanks, thanks .. a question that I would have liked to ask .. or it gives me the impression that they already did years before, does anyone remember? generally when they do the ritual of the slaughter of dolphins the month of October becomes very busy with riots and things like that, the previous year due to the confinement issue this ritual was not done and October calmly step, this year will be another busy month ?? What do you think..
Hi iloveuio, I don't quite understand from where you make the connection between the annual slaughter of dolphins and "riots and things like that".
According to 2 articles referenced below:
"mass slaughter of cetaceans is definitely a tradition in the Faeroe Islands. Records date the hunting of whales and dolphins to at least 400 years, including the annual festival of butchery that took place this week, known locally as grindadráp", according to one of the articles referenced below"
and:
"The people of the Faroes – an archipelago 230 miles north-west of mainland Scotland – used to be reliant on whale and dolphin meet to survive.
Rob added: ‘There is no need for the meat in Faroe Islands nowadays and it shouldn’t be happening.
‘Now, it is little more than sport, using tradition as justification, and that’s why we campaign against it."

It's true that this year it "was believed to be the largest mass slaughter of the animals in recent history" (1400 dolphins)

Faroe Island hunters massacre yet more dolphins as brutal slaughter continues
Tradition is no Excuse for Cruel, Harmful Behavior like the Faeroe Islander Dolphin Slaughter

This may have an indirect link with the crazy times we are living, but what else?

I have also noticed that several times in the last 6 years some members of the forum have invited you to introduce yourself in the newbies section but for some reason you haven't done it yet...

I don‘t know the reason for your upsets, but when I read your last phrase, I had the feeling of just looking too close at an experiment within a framework based solely on Occam’s razor principle. My upsets do not give me any capacity to fully understand your upsets, nevermind all upsets.
For me, it’s not about upsets: it’s about lessons, and the value of the lessons.

The parallel is what is happening today in the school system: it was once a valuable mechanism to socialize and equip kids with the intellectual tools necessary to survive/thrive in this world. Over time it has shifted to become a sick and twisted indoctrination exercise intended not only to achieve the STS power goals of TPTB, but also to unnecessarily corrupt and systematically destroy any innocence thee kids naturally have.

It is the unnecessary overlay of the twisted destruction of innocence I cannot stomach.

I get that all there is is lessons. I also understand the difference between STS and STO. I also know the difference between STS and evil.

A shark eating a small kid playing in the sea is STS. It is not evil. There is no malice.

However, coming back to the school analogy, in every school there is the odd kid that wants to pull the legs off spiders.

This is not just STS. Needlessly taking delight in causing the suffering of irrelevant creatures is not just STS - it IS evil.

My problem is that I believe that the kid who pulled the legs off spiders has grown up to become the teacher in our school. I don’t see any value in lessons from such a teacher.

May i ask which detox methods you did use?
I started with renew life products. They were good but after a year I began trying their main ingredient, betaine hydrochloride, taking mega doses. This seemed to work very well. I lost about 100lbs. Then stagnation set in. That was 2007 to 2009.

By 2011 the keto diet was being discussed. Embarking on that path helped me lose the last 40lbs. Today my bmi is in the normal range. A goal that was thought unachievable.

Detoxing the heavy metals accumulated in my system remained to be an issue. Once the Iodine protocol became an experiment here, it was readily undertaken. Still in use today, daily.

For the past 2 years eating once a day has been adopted. Still eating very few grain products and relishing animal fats. I have also been taking L-citrulline to help normalize automatic bodily functions.

Joe wrote:
It was a half-joking and therefore vague question. Don't stress it. Anyway, everything "involves aliens" from the Cs perspective. Likely upcoming changes that will directly effect everyone are in two categories: earth changes (major quakes etc.) plus economic crisis. Surely that's enough for you to be getting on with.

What are you doing Joe? You won't learn to be an STO candidate by determining the needs of another.

I don't see how Joe's words determine the needs of others.

Thank you very much for this new session that comes in the right time for many people. As Laura said, it was a good time to do it.
I see unsurprising stuff for those who follow the material around here, but also hope for some of us and their families. Surely, we live a strange time, but also another end of a cycle well documented for many centuries...

More than ever, the most important is definitely not "what we do and where we are" but "who we are and what we SEE"...

Back
Top Bottom