1997 Cs Transcripts in French! - Transcriptions de l’Expérience cassiopéenne – Tome 4, janvier-mai 1997

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Nous sommes ravis de vous informer que le tome de la série des transcriptions de l’Expérience cassiopéenne, correspondant à la période comprise entre les mois de janvier et mai 1997, et annoté par Laura Knight-Jadczyk, est désormais disponible en français ! Un grand merci à tous ceux qui ont rendu cela possible, et à tous ceux qui ont attendu patiemment. :wizard::flowers::clap::bacon:

Il sera également bientôt disponible sur Amazon, la FNAC, votre libraire favorite (sur commande), et sous format électronique (Kindle).

Bonne lecture !

9791097487195 front.jpg

9791097487195 back.jpg
---

We are happy to inform you that the fourth volume of the Cassiopaean Experiment Transcripts, corresponding to the period comprised between January and May 1997 and annotated by Laura Knight-Jadczyk, is now available in French! Many thanks to all those who made this happen, and to those who waited patiently.

It will soon also be available on Amazon, FNAC, your favorite bookstore (if ordered) and in Kindle format.

Happy reading!

Last edited:
Like the others, the fourth volume is fascinating to read.

However, I would like to know if this is a printing error, because the last page (p 557) before the index ends with an unfinished sentence:
"Et ce qui est marrant, c'est que l'article que j'avais écrit alors constitue le point de départ du travail d'aujourd'hui. Mais avec une perspective différente, parce qu'à l'époque je n'avais"

Hoping that there is not much missing, would it be possible to know the end?

On a more personal note, I found it "amusing" (or disturbing!) to learn that Laura still feels terrible on March 28 without knowing why. I don't remember having read it before. This is the date of my birthday !!! :shock:

Like the others, the fourth volume is fascinating to read.

However, I would like to know if this is a printing error, because the last page (p 557) before the index ends with an unfinished sentence:
"Et ce qui est marrant, c'est que l'article que j'avais écrit alors constitue le point de départ du travail d'aujourd'hui. Mais avec une perspective différente, parce qu'à l'époque je n'avais"

Hoping that there is not much missing, would it be possible to know the end?

On a more personal note, I found it "amusing" (or disturbing!) to learn that Laura still feels terrible on March 28 without knowing why. I don't remember having read it before. This is the date of my birthday !!! :shock:
:headbash:

"parce qu’à l’époque je n’avais pas conscience que
la science et la mystique pouvaient être aussi proches"

Uh oh! Thanks for bringing it up, trytofly! We'll have it corrected for the next print run. Apologies for that! It was probably a problem during formatting.
Maybe you could insert some erratum with the missing passage in the already printed volumes so that all the readers won't be frustrated.

(And I swear this damned sentence was complete in the last file we reviewed !)

Back
Top Bottom