2 weird "visions" in last year

Ingwar

The Force is Strong With This One
I didn't speak about it with anyone yet, because my friends would think im crazy i think haha

The first thing happened when i was walking with my friends down the street, it was night, i looked up on to the sky, and i did stare at it for like 5 min and here the weird thing, suddenly i started to see more and more and more stars, so many stars on sky like i never saw before, and also i saw many light objects, some of em looks like falling star, others was flying in diffrent directions, i had this feeling in my head like it was going to explode and i tho to myself - Why people are so blind, why we all dont see the sky like that, i was really sure that what i saw was somehow real lol

And second thing happened in forest, i was sitting on grass and looking on tree close too me, after some time i started to notice that the movment of leafs, isnt just because of the wind, it did looks like tree was moving itself almost like dancing. This time i had also this feeling in my head and tho that if all people could see the trees this way, they would respect the nature not destroy it.

Anyone know what could be reson of seing things in this way ? I must say it was pretty cool xD I hope its not that im just crazy :-[

ditto here!!...i have felt the same way...especially with trees u said...its not vision but reality!!

Ingwar said:
I didn't speak about it with anyone yet, because my friends would think im crazy i think haha

The first thing happened when i was walking with my friends down the street, it was night, i looked up on to the sky, and i did stare at it for like 5 min and here the weird thing, suddenly i started to see more and more and more stars, so many stars on sky like i never saw before, and also i saw many light objects, some of em looks like falling star, others was flying in diffrent directions, i had this feeling in my head like it was going to explode and i tho to myself - Why people are so blind, why we all dont see the sky like that, i was really sure that what i saw was somehow real lol

And second thing happened in forest, i was sitting on grass and looking on tree close too me, after some time i started to notice that the movment of leafs, isnt just because of the wind, it did looks like tree was moving itself almost like dancing. This time i had also this feeling in my head and tho that if all people could see the trees this way, they would respect the nature not destroy it.

Anyone know what could be reson of seing things in this way ? I must say it was pretty cool xD I hope its not that im just crazy :-[

Your first experience sounds to me like something completely normal.

When you start looking at the dark night sky, in a comparably bright sourounding area, your eyes first will only see/notice some bright stars because your eyes are still accustomed to the brighter surroundings.

The longer you look at the night sky, the more your eyes adjust to the darkness and thus you will be able to see more and more stars, wich your eyes were not capable to see before.

That is also why you can see a lot more stars in an area that is very dark (for example in a natural landscape where there is no electricity far and wide), compared to a place like a city where the sourrunding area is always quite bright because of electricity.

It is the same phenomena you can witness when you are going from a bright room into a dark one. The first seconds you will not be able to see anything in that dark room, because your eyes need some time to adjust. As time goes by you will be able to see more and more details in that dark room.

The moving lights you saw can be satellites, planes or comets, nothing necessarily strange either. There are a lot of moving lights in a night sky, if you keep looking.

The second expirience IMO could very well have been wind that moved those leaves.

Yes plants are moving, but their movement is usually very very slow and can normally not be seen or noticed by us.
Thus I think it is more likely that what you saw was indeed wind and other surrounding effects that moved this tree and its leaves.

Here you can see that plants are moving by themselves, but keep in mind that it is a fast motion picture:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfRVbthrTMo

The sky did looks almost like Highway, i know that u can see more start after a while, but that was way way stronger. And about the leafs movment, they were moving in all directions, not like it happends by wind. It was really strong feeling, it wasnt just something what i saw with corner of my eye

Ingwar said:
The sky did looks almost like Highway, i know that u can see more start after a while, but that was way way stronger. And about the leafs movment, they were moving in all directions, not like it happends by wind. It was really strong feeling, it wasnt just something what i saw with corner of my eye

But it need not be real. The first to explain a phenomenon, is seeking more normal and rational explanation. For me, neither have anything extraordinary experiences, Pashalis has two answers that convince me. These things can happen naturally. It is logical and normal to see more stars when you're in the dark, and a bit of wind can move the leaves of a tree in all directions.

Álvaro said:
Ingwar said:

But it need not be real. The first to explain a phenomenon, is seeking more normal and rational explanation. For me, neither have anything extraordinary experiences, Pashalis has two answers that convince me. These things can happen naturally. It is logical and normal to see more stars when you're in the dark, and a bit of wind can move the leaves of a tree in all directions.

I think it actually sounds more like something you'd see on a mild dose of a hallucinogen. Could be a chemical imbalance in the body bringing things like that into focus.

Personally I used to have these sort of experiences before I changed my diet, and never again since.

Carlise said:
I think it actually sounds more like something you'd see on a mild dose of a hallucinogen. Could be a chemical imbalance in the body bringing things like that into focus.

Personally I used to have these sort of experiences before I changed my diet, and never again since.

I think that You might be right... I don't have any special diet :P Im vegetarian thats all. So what did You change ? If could i know :)

Ingwar said:
Carlise said:

I think that You might be right... I don't have any special diet :P Im vegetarian thats all. So what did You change ? If could i know :)

To start with I cut out sugar and gluten, then all grains, legumes, nightshades, and then dairy (excluding butter). After a time eating mainly meat, veg and nuts, I started the ketogenic diet last year and now eat mostly meat, very low carb. Occasionally I 'experiment' with carbs and it never turns out very well.

Diet is one of the biggest topics here because it directly affects your body in many different ways, and on levels we can't really see or understand. Have a look around the Diet and Health section for some very interesting reading :).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd1MgToetNM i saw something similar to this objects on this infrared video, but is it possible to see in infrared ? :P

Carl said:

I had the same thought. For example marijuana can produce such effects.

And what You guys thinks abot hallucinations anyway ? is it all imagination or we just see more than normally we are able too, seeing the 4th dimension or idk :P ?

I have noticed the same things before in both respects but upon closer examination and thought regarding stars realized that there were likely clouds in the sky. Also i can start to see weird effects such as these when i stare at something for a period of time. I think this is probably normal.

What is weird is that street lights are usually stopiing me from seeing those objects, it goes way better while im outside the city.

Back
Top Bottom