20/5/2020 first cropcircle of the year?

rrraven

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
a message in the crop maybe a first attempt looks like a mix between a unrolled dead-sea-scroll and alien code
I have read before that you get strange ''lodging'' before proper clear crop glyphs
lodging is weather damage to crops

Looks like weather damage to me too. But it's interesting that it kind of shows a 'flooding' pattern at 01:10, which makes sense if we expect weather to play a more prominent role next.

what if
cropcircles are messages sent back in time
by our future selves

what would you tell your past self?

in a pictogram ?

can you put a whole thought/concept into one coherent thought / image or do your first attempts look like scrambled code or noise on a band of frequencies

why did the field next to it have no damage if it was caused by rain/weather and for vandals ...big big effort for ? see the houses next to that field?

I don't know but more information about when the 'crop circle' was formed, where, when it was first discovered, and so on, would be helpful.

Some thoughts are: They could be different crops and so the weather effected them differently or they're the same but were planted at different times; hence why one field shows damaged and another does not.

Just to give us an idea of comparison, below is a picture of a "Storm damaged crops in an English field.", followed by a field that has suffered damage by pests:

OK, after writing the above, i just searched and the first article i came across about the field we're discussing: Extraño 'Crop Circle' aparece en España durante el confinamiento (Video) - it's translated below into English using DeepL and posted below.

What i find interesting is the admission that it could be wild animals (pests?) that damaged the crops - partly because it reminds me a bit of the above photo, and that could explain why only 1 field was effected (because the crop was ripe? and therefore more prone to pests?) - although i'm open should any further information come forward:

Strange Video 'Crop Circle' appears in Spain during confinement (Video)

Video

Strange 'Crop Circle' appears in Spain during confinement (Video)
By
UFO SPAIN -
25 May, 20201
1590501832630.png
As all of Europe, especially Spain, struggles with the entire pandemic, strange events have begun to happen. Now, a mysterious Crop Cricle has appeared in some cereal fields.

Between the communities of Alovera and Caballinas del Campo mysterious crop circles have appeared, popularly known by their English name "Crop Circle".

Different fields in the area dawned with different strange markings all around the perimeter, including one that reaches up to 600 meters in diameter.

The aerial images that have been made of the place have generated great controversy on social networks, generating a fairly varied opinion matrix.
Crop Cricle in Spain

Efraím Rodero Alarcón is the person who, thanks to a Dron, captured the different images from the air that quickly went viral.

The different mysterious marks appeared in some cereal fields near Alovera, belonging to the Laprovincida de Guadalajara, in Castilla.

The locals were totally surprised when they woke up on the morning of Tuesday 12th of this month and found the strange markings during the midst of a health crisis that has forced people to remain in confinement.

The neighbors also warned of the presence of "balloons" floating at great heights around the fields days before the appearance of the Crop Circle.

What might be more disconcerting, however, is that on May 20 several black military helicopters were present in the area throughout the day.

1590501849295.png
So far it is not known how they appeared there or what their meaning might be, as no one has been able to decipher the possible message.

Several ufology experts and theorists have given their impressions about the event, but the truth is that the days go by and no one can find an explanation.
This is not the first time

However, we must bear something in mind; this is not the first time that strange events have occurred in this area; in fact, it is quite prone to UFO sightings and some strange phenomena which have been reported, but which no one has resolved.

One such event happened in the year 2013, specifically during the night of November 10-11.

One of the neighbors declared that in the middle of the night, his dogs were barking a lot and when he went out to scold them, he found himself facing some round "apparatus" with two kinds of rods that emitted red, blue and yellow lights.

All flying in the direction of the village of Alovera. The objects were flying extremely low and without emitting any kind of noise. They seemed to be practically floating in the air.

A logical explanation?

Skeptics have spoken about the event and among many attempts to explain in a "logical" way the fact; they talk about a small "invasion" of wild animals in the fields.

It is true that farmers and workers in the area have reported to the relevant authorities on numerous occasions that their crops have been attacked by wild animals more than once, which could also explain this event.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

1590501849295.png
It does looks like mold.

anyone here near this?

to get a sample of this crop?

and can test it for DNA changes?

a message in the crop maybe a first attempt looks like a mix between a unrolled dead-sea-scroll and alien code
I have read before that you get strange ''lodging'' before proper clear crop glyphs
lodging is weather damage to crops
I look again the video and you can see as destruction, like a country after a bomb atomic fell on. Very strange crop yes indeed.

I don't know but more information about when the 'crop circle' was formed, where, when it was first discovered, and so on, would be helpful.

Some thoughts are: They could be different crops and so the weather effected them differently or they're the same but were planted at different times; hence why one field shows damaged and another does not.

Just to give us an idea of comparison, below is a picture of a "Storm damaged crops in an English field.", followed by a field that has suffered damage by pests:

OK, after writing the above, i just searched and the first article i came across about the field we're discussing: Extraño 'Crop Circle' aparece en España durante el confinamiento (Video) - it's translated below into English using DeepL and posted below.

What i find interesting is the admission that it could be wild animals (pests?) that damaged the crops - partly because it reminds me a bit of the above photo, and that could explain why only 1 field was effected (because the crop was ripe? and therefore more prone to pests?) - although i'm open should any further information come forward:
I wonder if this is what 4th Density after effects might look like , you know, if a realm breach happened over this field in the picture, and 4th Density STS negative forces "shimmered" down to this Density?
Would they Leave a chaotic and broken impression "energetically" in a field of wheat or corn?
I wonder if the people reported the stink of Sulfur?

From the last Transmission from the C's May 23rd 2020 :
[...]
(Andromeda) Do you want to ask about that smell?

(L) Several places: Los Angeles...

(Andromeda) North of France.

(Niall) Paris

(Joe) A lot of places in France, actually.

(Andromeda) That was about 2 or 3 weeks ago?

(Joe) Yeah.

A: Realm curtain breached.

Q: (L) Remember that the devil is supposed to be accompanied by the smell of sulfur... and Bigfoot!

(Niall) And window fallers.

(Joe) It's a chemical byproduct of trans-density movement?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, that's actually something interesting that should be looked into. What are the properties of sulfur? Why would that be involved in a realm curtain breach?

(Andromeda) Yeah.

(Joe) So what was breaching the realm curtain? What was coming through in Los Angeles and France and wherever else at the same time?

A: Invisible to you as yet, but 4D STS energy beings.

Q: (Artemis) Yeah, so you can kind of see what's going to happen. Pandemic, aliens are real, celestial stuff, 4D STS beings... Put it all together and you know what's gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom