2008 Crop Circles

anart

The Living Force
Yet another interesting crop circle this year - showed up on 08/08/08 - and guess what it is?





http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/080808/080808.html

It brings to mind an orbital path (to me), with the increasing and decreasing sizes of the circles indicating increased and decreased distance from the center object(s). The 'flames' coming off the orbiting bodies (or tear drops) are reminiscent of a comet's tail, which always point away from the sun - but these are just subjective impressions. Beautiful, though...
 

mkrnhr

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Looks like a 3d motion of the circles. When they grow (with "tails inwards) the come close and when they become small (with "tail" outwards) they get far. In depth (size of the circles) it draws an "8" also. So we have two "8"s : from above (the general shape) and in depth. The central object doesn't fit this description though.

By the way, I would like to ask about the crop circle appearing at the end of the last connecting dots article. Namely this one :



I guess it must have a particular signification (appart being beautiful) to be in that article, what could it be ? :P
 

Windmill knight

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
I don't know what it means, but it's beautiful, and I find that there is a little joke in there, as implied by the fact that it looks like an 8, and it appeared on the 8/8/2008. I'm not into numerology, so I tend to think of the coincidence not as a seriously important sign, but rather as a 'wink' from the creators, if you know what I mean.
 

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Really beautiful indeed, as the number 8 can suggest it could altough be the sign of infinity (if you put the 8 horizontal). Maybe that something is closing, because there is a kind of focus in the center of the cropcircle: beginning and end? Or also an meeting point of two forces…
But well, this is just my subjective view.
 

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
abcdefghiJoerg said:
Really beautiful indeed, as the number 8 can suggest it could altough be the sign of infinity (if you put the 8 horizontal). Maybe that something is closing, because there is a kind of focus in the center of the cropcircle: beginning and end? Or also an meeting point of two forces…
But well, this is just my subjective view.

In this case, maybe it's a representation of cyclic nature of events? Be it comets arrival or something else.
 

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
mkrnhr said:
By the way, I would like to ask about the crop circle appearing at the end of the last connecting dots article. Namely this one :



I guess it must have a particular signification (appart being beautiful) to be in that article, what could it be ? :P

Well, since one of SOTT's main goals is to help people to use their own mind and learn how to 'see', how about giving your own take on this particular detail? Just a hint - it does appear to have some connection/relation with SOTT, or rather with an esoteric aspect of the site. ;)
 

Tigersoap

The Living Force
Keit said:
Well, since one of SOTT's main goals is to help people to use their own mind and learn how to 'see', how about giving your own take on this particular detail? Just a hint - it does appear to have some connection/relation with SOTT, or rather with an esoteric aspect of the site. ;)
I'll have a go at it, I thought about the three centers and also the central triangle made me think of the Ouija board thing you use to point at the letters but then again it may be more like a specific planetary/comet alignement.
I feel that it's totally beyond my grasp to speak cropcirclish.
 

Alana

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
anart said:
Yet another interesting crop circle this year - showed up on 08/08/08 - and guess what it is?
This is so beautiful! Thank you Anart for the find and sharing.

I have no interpretation or speculation. Just: Wow! :)
 

dantem

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
There's an 8, or infinity shape and 53 circles. 3, 5, 8 ...interesting, isn't it? Without the 8 circles at the center of the formation we got the number 45, which is 15*3 or 3*3*5.

Just keeping track of the numbers :) anyway this 3x5 theme doesn't sound like great fun at all!
 

Johnno

The Living Force
I was just near that field last year looking at the white horse carved in the hill.

I notice a guy called Jay Goldner has somehow come to some sort of "idea" to put some sort of "pyramidical design" behind the deal. :lol:
 

mamadrama

The Living Force
anart said:
It brings to mind an orbital path (to me), with the increasing and decreasing sizes of the circles indicating increased and decreased distance from the center object(s). The 'flames' coming off the orbiting bodies (or tear drops) are reminiscent of a comet's tail, which always point away from the sun - but these are just subjective impressions. Beautiful, though...
Yes, it does me, too. Like the orbital path of a certain companion to the sun perhaps? And the middle section looks like it could represent the planets...just musing...At any rate, exquisite.
 

PepperFritz

The Living Force
Keit said:
Well, since one of SOTT's main goals is to help people to use their own mind and learn how to 'see', how about giving your own take on this particular detail? Just a hint - it does appear to have some connection/relation with SOTT, or rather with an esoteric aspect of the site. ;)

C's:

Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look always for the triplicative connecting clue profile. Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found three beautifully balancing meanings!! And why? Because it is the realm of the three that you occupy.
 

Pierre

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Those Wiltshire farmers are really gifted.


anart said:
It brings to mind an orbital path (to me), with the increasing and decreasing sizes of the circles indicating increased and decreased distance from the center object(s).
Yes in the center we can see 1 circle (our sun ?) with 8 circles around, 4 big ones (the 4 gazeous giant planets ?) and 4 small ones (the 4 telluric planets ?).

Those 9 central circles (our solar system ?) seems crossed by a eight shaped trajectory made of 44 steps (4+4=8) is it the orbit of a companion sun ? 8, infinity emphasizing the cyclicity of this phenomenon ?


anart said:
The 'flames' coming off the orbiting bodies (or tear drops) are reminiscent of a comet's tail, which always point away from the sun - but these are just subjective impressions. Beautiful, though...
Yes and the flames come from the same side (on first picture, inside the right side of the 8 shaped orbit and outside the left side) as if this companion sun was attracting/repulsig comets coming from a unique source (Ort cloud ?)
 

Redrock12

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
WOW. The mystery and beauty of crop circles always leaves me in awe of this world.
Thanks Adpop.
 
Top Bottom