2009 Crop Circles

Regulattor

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Looks like new CC season has started: _http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/ridgeway/ridgeway2009.html

RidgewayApril17B.jpg

Looking forward to see new patterns! Some of last years ware truly magnificent. :P

It looks like the symbol for sound coming out of a speaker, or frequency waves emanating from a radio tower, osit.

bedower said:
It looks like the symbol for sound coming out of a speaker, or frequency waves emanating from a radio tower, osit.

Yeah, maybe it's the intergalactic symbol for 'mind-control beaming has been activated'.

Funny, to me it's like symbol for stereo reception and embraced with this bigger circle it could mean Dolby stereo surround. Funny part is that this reminds me of one song from Croatian Hip Hop band TBF with title "End of the World". The song is about asteroid that will hit the Earth, and one part goes:

Rezolucija prefektna, kristalan sound, surround all around when it hits the ground.

I think you can understand without translation.

[quote author=anart yesterday]
Yeah, maybe it's the intergalactic symbol for 'mind-control beaming has been activated'. [/quote]

Maybe. But from where, though? And if that were the case, would we even be having this interaction?

[quote author= mkrnhr yesterday] Or something converging into the center? [/quote]

Wouldn't a spiral be better to express that concept? I'm not arguing with you; it's just a suggestion.

[quote author=xman yesterday] What came to mind for me was shock wave! [/quote]

Wouldn't the quarter-circles be intermittantly aligned, as they are in geological graphics? There is a mathematical term for it, I think, but I don't know what it is.

[quote author=tigersoap today] It also looks like a Tie-fighter [/quote]

Tie-fighter as in bow tie, do you mean?

[quote author=regulattor yesterday] Funny, to me it's like symbol for stereo reception [/quote]

Not reception as such - more like a beaming out. But it's only my impression of what this crop circle could represent. The Cassies have informed us that crop circles are symbols, and it seems to me that we can only 'interpret' symbols through our creative brain. This crop circle gave me an image of sound waves or frequency waves, but this might be entirely the wrong interpretation.

bedower said:
[quote author=anart  yesterday]
Yeah, maybe it's the intergalactic symbol for  'mind-control beaming has been activated'.

Maybe. But from where, though? And if that were the case, would we even be having this interaction? [/quote]

Sure - are you unaware of the discussions on 'beaming' and mind control/influence.  What about the 'frequency fence' - or HAARP?   From what we can tell, there's all sorts of beamin' going on out there and we are, pretty much, all affected.

bedower said:
Yeah, maybe it's the intergalactic symbol for 'mind-control beaming has been activated'.

Maybe. But from where, though? And if that were the case, would we even be having this interaction?

[quote author= mkrnhr yesterday] Or something converging into the center? [/quote]

Wouldn't a spiral be better to express that concept? I'm not arguing with you; it's just a suggestion.

Wouldn't the quarter-circles be intermittantly aligned, as they are in geological graphics? There is a mathematical term for it, I think, but I don't know what it is.

[quote author=regulattor yesterday] Funny, to me it's like symbol for stereo reception [/quote]

Not reception as such - more like a beaming out. But it's only my impression of what this crop circle could represent. The Cassies have informed us that crop circles are symbols, and it seems to me that we can only 'interpret' symbols through our creative brain. This crop circle gave me an image of sound waves or frequency waves, but this might be entirely the wrong interpretation.
[/quote]

hey bedower, I suspect the mind control beams have indeed taken over and have zapped bedower into bemachiner. Well, perhaps in this thread anyway. Seriously though, what's with all the pooh-poohing?

bedower said:

[/quote]

I understood the symbology that each person presented. Shock-wave, sound-waves, frequency-waves, the Dolby or surrond-sound symbol, beaming, all are on the same line of thought. The tie-fighter is from Star Wars and it does also look like that.

The criticality and shooting down everyone and then proposing something yourself that is similar seems rather strange.

Here is another one you can shoot down. It looks like the diagram for a double-hyperbolic cylinder proposed in some theories for a supernova explosion. But then again maybe it is the precursor to a perpetual six dimensional fractal continuum. And no I am not kidding.

[quote author=anart yesterday] Sure - are you unaware of the discussions on 'beaming' and mind control/influence. What about the 'frequency fence' - or HAARP? From what we can tell, there's all sorts of beamin' going on out there and we are, pretty much, all affected. [/quote]

Yes, all your examples have been on the net for at least a year, tmk, which makes this crop circle a bit late, osit. I actually wrote that in my original reply and then deleted it, not being sure whether you had your tongue in your cheek or not.

[quote author=los yesterday] hey bedower, I suspect the mind control beams have indeed taken over and have zapped bedower into bemachiner. [/quote]

Thanks for that, los. I'll bear it in mind (no pun intended).

Seriously though, what's with all the pooh-poohing?

It wasn't my intention to poo-poo anyone's suggestion. My apologies to anyone who felt I had poo-pooed them.

[quote author=xman yesterday] The criticality and shooting down everyone and then proposing something yourself that is similar seems rather strange.

Here is another one you can shoot down. [/quote]

Again, it was not my intention to criticise or shoot down other forumites' suggestions.

Sorry, folks, if I've offended anyone.

How about a spinning bowtie?  :whistle:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpoTxgTWZZ4

To cool one down, symbolizing things heating up here on the BBM ... or to cool all of you down! Jees!

bedower said:
[quote author=anart yesterday] Sure - are you unaware of the discussions on 'beaming' and mind control/influence. What about the 'frequency fence' - or HAARP? From what we can tell, there's all sorts of beamin' going on out there and we are, pretty much, all affected.

Yes, all your examples have been on the net for at least a year, tmk, which makes this crop circle a bit late, osit. I actually wrote that in my original reply and then deleted it, not being sure whether you had your tongue in your cheek or not.[/quote]

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this - which examples have been on the net for at least a year? If you're referring to the 'beaming' - that's been ongoing for much, much longer than just a year, as has the discussion about it. Perhaps I'm totally missing your point?

Hi bedower :)
bedower said:
yes, maybe :)

This is a first crop circle, maybe a hoax and maybe genuine? Maybe just some funny circles and maybe some symbol?

If we consider the wave hypothesis, being emitted from the central circle or converging into it, then these waves may be of two frequencies imho, or a mixture of waves of different frequencies.

Back
Top Bottom