2012 Crop Circles

Vulcan59

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Crop circle (first for this year, OSIT) reported in Mexico by El Sol de Hidalgo. Couldn't find any information in English. :( Could someone do a rough translation of the article and help find an image of the crop circle in question? Thanks.

Hi Vulcan59,

Found two videos and two photographs here: _http://www.ovnis.name/
You have to scroll all the way down for them. No English though.

Same on YouTube here: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9zW1p4xHv4&feature=youtu.be

Thanks Palinurus. :) Wondering if it's a genuine cc? :huh:

ovnis_tula_2012_2.JPG

Source

Wondering if it's a genuine cc?
Difficult to say without aerials and/or diagrams, but I have doubts.
Doing the Google search I found there have been quite a few other cc's within the same area in previous years, so maybe.

Quick translation follows:

Neighbours say it could be UFOs

Tula de Allende, Hidalgo [Mexico]

Strange geometric figures and even labyrinth-shaped appeared suddenly, this weekend, on lands where wheat is cultivated in the farming-cooperative of El Llano.

It was local farmers who made this unique finding, close to the highway bypass of Tula-Tlahuelilpan and the College of Bachelors of Tula, in the farming-coop of the first section of the El Llano neighbourhood, in that city.

Yesterday morning, dozens of local residents observed the figures impressed on the farming lands. Most symbolize gigantic stars, circles and labyrinths.

"Nobody really knows who could have made these works of precise art on wheat lands; however, it is speculated that it could be extraterrestrials travelling on board of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs)", said the Tula employee Juan Jiménez Gutiérrez, who went to the site with his wife and children.

On the other hand, the teacher Ulises Fernando Sánchez mentioned that they were expecting the visit of the UFO researcher Jaime Maussan to the City of Atlanteans. [That's the city's nickname - nothing to do with Atlantis, but I believe refers to big stone statues, which I think are found in the area from local tribes of the times of the Aztecs (but don't quote me on that). Jaime Maussan has a tv show about UFOs and his reports are often uploaded to youtube, and are sometimes linked from this forum.]

"On Tuesday afternoon, dozens of researchers went to the place, and used an airplane to watch from above the strange gigantic figures on the wheat fields", said Arturo Sánchez, who was in the company of his youngest son and they even took pictures from their cell phones.

This phenomenon has not been explained by anybody, not even by well-known researchers of this region.

So hopefully they remembered to take cameras aboard those planes!

It's hard to tell from the image and video. Doesn't look too impressive so far. Maybe if we get better views, it'll become more clear.

From what I understood from this other blog _http://www.ovnis.tv/foro/index.php?topic=3630.0 is that Jaime Mausán will explain this phenomena on his program on 25th of March (too bad my TV just broke last week!!!) but it usually appears on you tube. One referrers to a twitter from Jaime Mausan saying that it could probably be some sort of crushings or being crushed, flatten?

There is another link from on that blog, (part of an aereal video): _http://www.aztecanoticias.com.mx/capitulos/estados-y-df/99359/figuras-extranas-aparecen-en-sembradios-de-tula

Can't tell you what the video says, my computer sound does not work.

Edited: writting mistakes

Yes it could very well be a case of lodging in crops, something that can look like this :

olivier-lasserre-ble-verse-440.jpg

Kind of looks like clouds...interesting. If these are genuine "circles" and are supposed to be information transmitted from 6th density to 3rd-what could this possibly mean? Storm warning? Let's see if anything develops which may tie back to this-certainly is different from the normal geometric designs we see

Well, they don't look like crop circles at all to me - and I'm usually open-minded about how unexpected crop circles can be.

Actually, I have seen such similar "shapes" on fields elsewhere and it never occurred to me that they were anything paranormal. My first thought was: a cow just sat there! But I'll grant that it might be extraordinary, as in some sort of freak weather condition pushing down parts of crops here and there - but I doubt it comes from any higher density.

At this point what I find most remarkable is how the people of the region and the media reacted to it.

Just my humble opinion, of course. :)

tschai said:
Kind of looks like clouds...interesting. If these are genuine "circles" and are supposed to be information transmitted from 6th density to 3rd-what could this possibly mean? Storm warning? Let's see if anything develops which may tie back to this-certainly is different from the normal geometric designs we see

No, I have not be clear, it's just an agricultural problem see here for an explanation :

_http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$department/deptdocs.nsf/all/crop1271

Lodging in cereal crops is influenced by morphological (structural) plant traits as well as environmental conditions. Lodging in cereals is often a result of the combined effects of inadequate standing power of the crop and adverse weather conditions, such as rain, wind, and/or hail. Lodging is also variety (cultivar) dependent.

Maat said:
tschai said:

No, I have not be clear, it's just an agricultural problem see here for an explanation :

_http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$department/deptdocs.nsf/all/crop1271

Lodging in cereal crops is influenced by morphological (structural) plant traits as well as environmental conditions. Lodging in cereals is often a result of the combined effects of inadequate standing power of the crop and adverse weather conditions, such as rain, wind, and/or hail. Lodging is also variety (cultivar) dependent.

O.K. Got it.

Well, while seeing Maussan’s video I could not stopped several laughs, I had seen before his TV program, he mixes too much imagination and disinformation with the video or images that he had been able to obtain. And when I see it, I prefer to do it without sound, this one comes with English subtitles..._http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rffF-FH22oc&feature=bf_prev&list=PL9C6602770B19CB75&lf=plcp

… “There you see the image of the Virgin Mary, the elf, the ovni, the ghost, the ET, etc, right there it is!!! “Of curse our TV viewers will say the last word. But from what from what we had obtain, investigated, etc… they are sending us a message, bla, bla, bla….” Using technical mumbo words here and there….

Windmill knight said:
At this point what I find most remarkable is how the people of the region and the media reacted to it.

It comes to my mind that maybe that were their intention, it helps them (the ones which want to make the event bigger) that it was near the archaeological site of Tula. Complementing with reports of similar phenomena around the globe. I could not disregard sounds or flying objects around though, since its common in certain places and it seems more common in other places too lately. _http://archaeology.about.com/od/tterms/g/tula.htm

Last affirmation from they guy from Channel 12 in the video says that much: “I think that our zone, with the Atlantes, a Tolteca zone, their good vibration are returning, people say they are good vibrations, that it will definitely be something good, and we hope that is real, for our own good”

Certainly, I did not see at all any geometric figures!! And not even in a "technical geometrical way”!! … I see it more like the lodging in the cereal crops mention above, since it is influenced olso by environmental conditions … from what I had been observing this season had been quite … eclectic? …

mabar said:
Well, while seeing Maussan’s video I could not stopped several laughs, I had seen before his TV program, he mixes too much imagination and disinformation with the video or images that he had been able to obtain. And when I see it, I prefer to do it without sound, this one comes with English subtitles..._http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rffF-FH22oc&feature=bf_prev&list=PL9C6602770B19CB75&lf=plcp

… “There you see the image of the Virgin Mary, the elf, the ovni, the ghost, the ET, etc, right there it is!!! “Of curse our TV viewers will say the last word. But from what from what we had obtain, investigated, etc… they are sending us a message, bla, bla, bla….” Using technical mumbo words here and there….

Oh my! I never thought Maussan was a very smart guy but now his thinking has clearly deteriorated. I'm not even sure I would put that in the 'disinformation' category. More like 'total nonsense'! :rolleyes: He did much better when he simply reported sightings and showed UFO videos.

And the ubiqutuous Virgin Mary had to be there, of course. Mexicans see her even in a small pond of oil in the ground of a subway station. Many years back I went to see such a thing for myself, expecting to see something extraordinary, and all I saw was oily water leaking from the floor - and people commenting how beatiful it was!

Back
Top Bottom