2014 Crop Circles

Windmill knight

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
There is one in Holland from the 4th of June that allegedly was witnessed as it formed by 2 people; one of whom had had the 'feeling' that a crop circle would appear there. He claims to have witnessed other CCs being formed in the past. Their story can be read here:

_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2014/Standdaarbuiten/Standdaarbuiten2014a.html
 

angelburst29

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Two crop circles reported for June 14:

BEAUTIFUL NEW Crop Circle At Harewell Lane Worcestershire, United Kingdom Born on 14th June 2014
_http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2014/06/beatuiful-new-crop-circle-at-harewell-lane-worcestershire-united-kingdom-born-on-14th-june-2014-2470730.html

A Second Pattern Discovered the Same Day June 14

Temple Farm Southend-on-Sea, Essex, United Kingdom
 

itellsya

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I came across this one today. Strangely the last few i have seen posted looked really really shoddy, lacking the consistency i normally expect in patterning and intricacy. So when i saw this today i was kinda relieved to see things were back to normal ;)

Banbury Rings, nr Wimborne Minster, Dorset, United Kingdom. Report 17th June.
_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com



 

Nicholas

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
itellsya said:
I came across this one today. Strangely the last few i have seen posted looked really really shoddy, lacking the consistency i normally expect in patterning and intricacy. So when i saw this today i was kinda relieved to see things were back to normal ;)

Banbury Rings, nr Wimborne Minster, Dorset, United Kingdom. Report 17th June.
_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com



My impression of this crop circle if you flip it 180 degrees to me is a representation of the tree of life or Cabala.
 

Redrock12

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Nicolas said:
itellsya said:
I came across this one today. Strangely the last few i have seen posted looked really really shoddy, lacking the consistency i normally expect in patterning and intricacy. So when i saw this today i was kinda relieved to see things were back to normal ;)

Banbury Rings, nr Wimborne Minster, Dorset, United Kingdom. Report 17th June.
_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com



My impression of this crop circle if you flip it 180 degrees to me is a representation of the tree of life or Cabala.
That was my first impression as well.
 

Gary

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Banbury Rings, nr Wimborne Minster, Dorset, United Kingdom. Report 17th June.
Yes, I see part of the Tree of life too. Also a parachute and sailing ship (ark?) depending on the orientation. It certainly looks like the most impressive crop circle thus far this year. :)
 

weasel3d

Jedi
Nicolas said:
itellsya said:
I came across this one today. Strangely the last few i have seen posted looked really really shoddy, lacking the consistency i normally expect in patterning and intricacy. So when i saw this today i was kinda relieved to see things were back to normal ;)

Banbury Rings, nr Wimborne Minster, Dorset, United Kingdom. Report 17th June.
_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com



My impression of this crop circle if you flip it 180 degrees to me is a representation of the tree of life or Cabala.
I had the same first impression.
 

Lindenlea

The Living Force
Nicolas said:
Here is an interesting crop circle in Italy on June 21st.

This one is interesting to me too, it reminds me of a clock, or a wheel and a cog (top circle). All the small dots and triangles remind me a bit of morse code.
 

Kisito

Jedi Council Member
I love watching crop circles, but all these crop circles are too difficult to decipher. If beings densities superiors we are sending is that they should be played.. But nobody seems to understand. If Cs or other higher entities want to communicate with us there channeling! Also as mentioned Felipe4 seems, perhaps a symbol (reiki) is. This symbol may be supposed to work on our unconscious!
 

RedFox

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Kisito said:
I love watching crop circles, but all these crop circles are too difficult to decipher. If beings densities superiors we are sending is that they should be played.. But nobody seems to understand. If Cs or other higher entities want to communicate with us there channeling! Also as mentioned Felipe4 seems, perhaps a symbol (reiki) is. This symbol may be supposed to work on our unconscious!
The following may be of help :)

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21620.msg226795.html#msg226795
Sept. 14, 2002
[..]
Q: (L) I want to ask about this crop circle supposedly that was created here on or around Aug. 15, 2002 and I guess the first thing I'd like to ask is “who done it?”

A: It was produced via 4th density technology.

Q: (V) STS or STO 4th density technology?

A: STS.

Q: (L) Okay. You said via 4th density technology. However you did not say via 4th density beings...

A: Correct. There has been much advancement in 3D realm tech due to 4D interaction.

Q: (V) Between whom and 3rd density?

A: Consortium.

Q: (L) Well, I noticed that last year, on or about the same date, the crop circle appeared with the woman's face and the so called signal thing. Was that also the production of 4th density?

A: No.

Q: (L) I noticed also that Aug. 15 is, in fact, an ancient feast day of the Mother Goddess and therefore the appearance of the face last year was somewhat appropriate. This one, produced on almost - if not exactly - the same date, seems almost like it is a response to the face image last year. The message deciphered from this new crop circle is - and Ark has checked it and confirmed the deciphering - "Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises. Much pain but still time - and then an unknown word - there is good out there. We oppose deception. Conduit closing. (bell sound)." What is the meaning of this message?

A: The first thing that was intended was to demonize the crop circle phenomenon. The second thing was to give those who are susceptible the impression that their favorite gray aliens might be "good guys." The third thing intended was to send a message of doubt directly to this room.

Q: (Atriedes) 'The conduit is closing.' Since the C's have talked about creating a conduit since the beginning, they are trying to convince us that the conduit is closing. What was the garbled word, was it believe, or is it believe?

A: It was believe. However the glitch was due to the application of the technology. This provides the clue to the STS source.

Q: (Atriedes) Okay so their amateur fumbling caused the glitch. (Ark) The guy is probably the glitch in the software. There was a noise...

A: Wishful thinking will get ya every time.

Q: (L) So they were wishfully thinking that they had everything perfect and they didn't. (Ark) Still I want to know if physical characteristics of this circle were matched with the physical characteristics of what would be considered authentic crop circle?

A: They can get close. But again, there are differences. These can be detected if one is aware and looking.

Q: (Atriedes) Is there any criteria you can give us to measure against, is there anything in particular to look for? Or would it pop out as something strange that doesn't make sense in a crop circle if you examine it? Or is there actual...

A: One thing to look for would be growth disruptions to the area. Real circles do not disrupt the creative principle.

Q: (Atriedes) Now would this be crop circles created by STS, STO, or both?

A: STO.

Q: (Atriedes) So STO doesn't disrupt the life cycle but, if it were STS then it would change it. That would make sense. Well, there again their effect: the coldness, the burning, the whole negativity of it, would logically disrupt the life cycle. As for the way that they do this: you say that it was directed from 4th density. Do they actually come in and have any kind of physical apparatus in the vicinity?

A: It was not done from 4D.

Q: (Atriedes) I'm not talking about the one that we're talking about this time, I'm talking about when STO creates a crop circle do they have a physical...

A: Real crop circles represent thoughts from 6th density unified thought realm.

Q: (Atriedes) Okay, and so that's why they don't disrupt the growth; because they're using thought forms as opposed to STS technology, either the 3D or 4D or what not. Have any crop circles been made by 4th density STS directly?

A: Very few and quite ineptly up to this point.

Q: (V) Can you tell us an example of another one, if there is only a few?

A: One comes up as a series of "symbols" similar to occult cipher. Check the data.

Q: (L) I think I've seen one like that. I noticed it because it was so different from all the purported authentic ones. This suggests, of course, that Rosemary Ellen Guiley, the woman who writes for Fate Magazine, and who claims that crop circles are produced by secret government technology, may have an 'inside line' to the Consortium. I thought so. So start looking at crop circles. (Ark) Well you remember there was a crop circle that they said it was Greek or something...(L) Anything else on this crop circle? Alright we're done with the crop circle. Ask your question so we can get it out of the way before we start on portals.
Also it's worth remembering what was said back in 2011, given the continued lack of quality with all of these crop circles.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,23860.0.html
Session Date: June 11th 2011
[..]
(Perceval) There's a question about crop circles. (L) Yeah, I saw that but I thought it was kind of a dorky question. "Why have this year's crop circles been so lame?" (Perceval) Andromeda dictated it, and I just typed it. [laughter]

A: 6D has begun to withdraw from the fray.

Q: (L) Well, what do you mean by, "withdraw from the fray"?

A: As we have pointed out before, the crop circles were an almanac. The last page is soon to turn.
 

Kisito

Jedi Council Member
Nicolas said:
Here is an interesting crop circle in Italy on June 21st.

RedFox said:
Kisito said:
I love watching crop circles, but all these crop circles are too difficult to decipher. If beings densities superiors we are sending is that they should be played.. But nobody seems to understand. If Cs or other higher entities want to communicate with us there channeling! Also as mentioned Felipe4 seems, perhaps a symbol (reiki) is. This symbol may be supposed to work on our unconscious!
The following may be of help :)

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21620.msg226795.html#msg226795
Sept. 14, 2002
[..]
Q: (L) I want to ask about this crop circle supposedly that was created here on or around Aug. 15, 2002 and I guess the first thing I'd like to ask is “who done it?”

A: It was produced via 4th density technology.

Q: (V) STS or STO 4th density technology?

A: STS.

Q: (L) Okay. You said via 4th density technology. However you did not say via 4th density beings...

A: Correct. There has been much advancement in 3D realm tech due to 4D interaction.

Q: (V) Between whom and 3rd density?

A: Consortium.

Q: (L) Well, I noticed that last year, on or about the same date, the crop circle appeared with the woman's face and the so called signal thing. Was that also the production of 4th density?

A: No.

Q: (L) I noticed also that Aug. 15 is, in fact, an ancient feast day of the Mother Goddess and therefore the appearance of the face last year was somewhat appropriate. This one, produced on almost - if not exactly - the same date, seems almost like it is a response to the face image last year. The message deciphered from this new crop circle is - and Ark has checked it and confirmed the deciphering - "Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises. Much pain but still time - and then an unknown word - there is good out there. We oppose deception. Conduit closing. (bell sound)." What is the meaning of this message?

A: The first thing that was intended was to demonize the crop circle phenomenon. The second thing was to give those who are susceptible the impression that their favorite gray aliens might be "good guys." The third thing intended was to send a message of doubt directly to this room.

Q: (Atriedes) 'The conduit is closing.' Since the C's have talked about creating a conduit since the beginning, they are trying to convince us that the conduit is closing. What was the garbled word, was it believe, or is it believe?

A: It was believe. However the glitch was due to the application of the technology. This provides the clue to the STS source.

Q: (Atriedes) Okay so their amateur fumbling caused the glitch. (Ark) The guy is probably the glitch in the software. There was a noise...

A: Wishful thinking will get ya every time.

Q: (L) So they were wishfully thinking that they had everything perfect and they didn't. (Ark) Still I want to know if physical characteristics of this circle were matched with the physical characteristics of what would be considered authentic crop circle?

A: They can get close. But again, there are differences. These can be detected if one is aware and looking.

Q: (Atriedes) Is there any criteria you can give us to measure against, is there anything in particular to look for? Or would it pop out as something strange that doesn't make sense in a crop circle if you examine it? Or is there actual...

A: One thing to look for would be growth disruptions to the area. Real circles do not disrupt the creative principle.

Q: (Atriedes) Now would this be crop circles created by STS, STO, or both?

A: STO.

Q: (Atriedes) So STO doesn't disrupt the life cycle but, if it were STS then it would change it. That would make sense. Well, there again their effect: the coldness, the burning, the whole negativity of it, would logically disrupt the life cycle. As for the way that they do this: you say that it was directed from 4th density. Do they actually come in and have any kind of physical apparatus in the vicinity?

A: It was not done from 4D.

Q: (Atriedes) I'm not talking about the one that we're talking about this time, I'm talking about when STO creates a crop circle do they have a physical...

A: Real crop circles represent thoughts from 6th density unified thought realm.

Q: (Atriedes) Okay, and so that's why they don't disrupt the growth; because they're using thought forms as opposed to STS technology, either the 3D or 4D or what not. Have any crop circles been made by 4th density STS directly?

A: Very few and quite ineptly up to this point.

Q: (V) Can you tell us an example of another one, if there is only a few?

A: One comes up as a series of "symbols" similar to occult cipher. Check the data.

Q: (L) I think I've seen one like that. I noticed it because it was so different from all the purported authentic ones. This suggests, of course, that Rosemary Ellen Guiley, the woman who writes for Fate Magazine, and who claims that crop circles are produced by secret government technology, may have an 'inside line' to the Consortium. I thought so. So start looking at crop circles. (Ark) Well you remember there was a crop circle that they said it was Greek or something...(L) Anything else on this crop circle? Alright we're done with the crop circle. Ask your question so we can get it out of the way before we start on portals.
Also it's worth remembering what was said back in 2011, given the continued lack of quality with all of these crop circles.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,23860.0.html
Session Date: June 11th 2011
[..]
(Perceval) There's a question about crop circles. (L) Yeah, I saw that but I thought it was kind of a dorky question. "Why have this year's crop circles been so lame?" (Perceval) Andromeda dictated it, and I just typed it. [laughter]

A: 6D has begun to withdraw from the fray.

Q: (L) Well, what do you mean by, "withdraw from the fray"?

A: As we have pointed out before, the crop circles were an almanac. The last page is soon to turn.
RedFox thank you for your time, it's well to remember these sessions. Networks I heard that this crop circle was less (bad), maybe a STS. But toay on my facebook, I received information that this crop circle comes from Francesco Grassi. @ francescograssi. Realize its page of crop circles to demonstrate their complexity. However Francesco affirm that represent the "LENR" project (Low, Energy, Nuclear, Reactions) and symbolize a clock.
 

marek760

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
In the last days of June (29), crop circle appeared in Sławsko Dolne (k Strzelna, Poland)




Larger circle - about 20 m
The smaller circle - ok, 12.5
Ellipse: 32.5 - 33 m in length, 21 in width

https://www.google.pl/maps/place/52%C2%B039%2723.2%22N+18%C2%B011%2718.2%22E/@52.6722188,18.2229425,12z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0?hl=pl


More photos at: http://www.nautilus.org.pl/?p=artykul&id=2824
 

Attachments

Top Bottom