2016 evil year?

nature

Dagobah Resident
I learned, on the serie "the wave" that 9 is the number of Evil.
2016 : 2 + 0 + 1 + 6 = 9 :(

Will this year be a critical year? What can I do to protect myself and the others? Is there something more urgent to do?

With knowledge, there is preparation, not fear. 2016 will be a continuation of 2015 with an acceleration of the deterioration we have witnessed on different domains (political, economic, weather events, mass psychology, life conditions, etc.), but not because of the numbers of the years. "2016" is not more ominous than 2007, 1998, 1989, 1980, 1979... There might be some symbolic dates for certain specific events but one has to be prepared ideally for everything all time. OSIT

Indeed, every year is an "evil year" on this planet :P. The best preparation is taking care of your health and making yourself useful to the universe.

Keep in mind that our calendar is, for practical purposes, arbitrary. All the year numbers may as well have been 1 more, or 1 less, or greater differences. (Different calendars differ by thousands of years!) So, these numbers are simply labels, and do not really say anything about a year, other than where the year is placed compared to earlier and later years.

For a funny take on time as "a man-made invention", there's this (perhaps the best of George Carlin's older performances):

https://youtu.be/zaR3sVpTB98

nature said:
I learned, on the serie "the wave" that 9 is the number of Evil.
2016 : 2 + 0 + 1 + 6 = 9 :(

Will this year be a critical year? What can I do to protect myself and the others? Is there something more urgent to do?

What if the one who translated the meaning of 9 as evil had a reading disorder, a form of dyslexia where they read things backward. Wouldn't that mean that 9 is the number of live?

Maybe if you funnel your urgency into 'living' this year you won't be needing to be 'doing' anything to protect yourself :cool2:.........ya never know!

No, the translator doesn't have dyslexia or s/he wouldn't be doing translations. The occurrence of the possible symbolic weight of the number 9 occurs however in a slightly different context here.

Well that is the thing with translations, the meaning can get lost in them. Better to have direct access, it mitigates the need of a moderator! ;)

number six said:
Well that is the thing with translations, the meaning can get lost in them. Better to have direct access, it mitigates the need of a moderator! ;)

And do you have direct access?

number six said:
The individual does. Authority exists within. :)

"Only a being of non-locality may ignite this osmosis of passion. The world is calling to you via sonar energy and the atomic ionization of quantum energy."

That's from the new age psychobabble generator website. But more seriously, the year 1998 was also a 9 year, nothing particularly "evil" happened that year (and it had 2 nines in it!) 1981 was also a 9 nine year, so was 1972 etc. etc.... 2001 was a REALLY bad year, globally speaking, when a LOT of things changed for the worse, but that was a 3.

But to get a year where the numbers add up to 9 in and of themselves via simple addition, like 2016, you have to go back to 1800! Now, if it is significant that the numbers add up to 9 with the least amount of addition, (the 'cleanest' 9) then 1800 (1+9) trumps 2016 (2+1+6), which would make 1800 a particularly "evil" year! But here's the problem, everyone knows that 1800 was the best year ever! :D

Number six, very little of an individual exists within, unless extensive knowledge, being and will has been formed. Until then ones inner authority is just fancy willy-nilly morphing narratives. But then one may be inclined towards solipsism and claim one can never know, that only self exists, and be totally fine with whatever cleverness the inner predator presents as authoritative theories. On the other hand for those in esoteric development there is the picture of advancement on a staircase and those on the step before you provide the way so to speak, to take their previous step, those previous step-takers would naturally become authorities in pertinent matters.

Back on topic, yeah our numerical systems (time, dates, names) are in a sense arbitrary, but then they also have meaning to us and our systems, and as such I imagine the subconscious (collective as well as personal) could be communicating through our perception of the numbers and throw us a hint now and again, nothing fixed or definite, but a 'heads up' here and there.

9 is end of cycle in our base 10 system, and our '2016 cycle' (within grander cycles not dependent on 'time') could well culminate in some further kind of branching of the paths, releasing more destructive behavior from the pathologically inclined as they are cornered in their unrealistic reality creation, unleashing more suffering for most, who are unaware and not prepared.

I've actually been thinking about the number 9 lately as I do off and on. The reason is, the apartment next to mine (we share a wall) is no. 9 and has a history of attracting people who are mentally unbalanced. I considered at one time, perhaps a portal to hell was located under this apartment with all the strife that happens there. :shock:. Its been quiet for the last 2 years with the tenants being reasonably sane. But in the last 2 months, the same pattern has continued with the new tenant. I believe he's schizophrenic. He's new in town without friends ( I surmise) but "goes off" regularly shouting at someone, "Shut up" he yells, "get out of here" and bangs stuff around. A few nights ago he yelled, shut up or their going to put you away again. Poor guy. No one stays there for long, a years time is usually the most.

Anyway, this is not new to apartment #9.

9 is end of cycle in our base 10 system, and our '2016 cycle' (within grander cycles not dependent on 'time') could well culminate in some further kind of branching of the paths, releasing more destructive behavior from the pathologically inclined as they are cornered in their unrealistic reality creation, unleashing more suffering for most, who are unaware and not prepared.

Hmm, this quote seems to shed light in this particular case. I live in #10, its been a fairly solitary life since moving in which fits the symbology of 1.

"Back on topic"................agreed, no one left it till 'you' validated the hierarchy er i mean collective.

"On the other hand for those in esoteric development there is the picture of advancement on a staircase and those on the step before you provide the way so to speak, to take their previous step, those previous step-takers would naturally become authorities in pertinent matters."

Joe said:
number six said:

Only a being of non-locality may ignite this osmosis of passion......"

tis why i seek not identity. You asked me to post an introduction, have you read that?

number six said:

The door? The exit?!! Such power, i am under whelmed!! You can't be serious! lol ;D

Back
Top Bottom