2019 Crop Circles

mrtn

Jedi Master
I thought I would open a thread for this year's crop circles, 2019.
(see other years here: Crop circles topics by year)

Norridge Wood, Nr Warminster, Wiltshire. Reported 22nd May.
see details here, including ground shots and field report:

DJI_0315.jpg

When I reread the latest session..
A: There is a match between future and present frequency.
..I was reminded of that crop circle. Also, everything feels 'in between' lately, like on that depiction.

angelburst29

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I was searching information on Sun Spot's and if there was any activity to correspond to the recent black-out in Argentina and came across this article of a Crop Circle that appeared in France, in Saint Hippolyte on June 13, 2019. The article has a "dramatic" headline and there is a rebuttal towards the end of the article.

September 9, 2019: 50M Asteroid To Strike Earth-Confirmed By Crop Circle (Graph, photo, video)
September 9, 2019: 50M Asteroid To Strike Earth-Confirmed By Crop Circle

June 14, 2019 - The French crop circle was presented in two phases, the first with our solar system and the second phase the asteroid itself, and the asteroid path’s striking the Earth itself.

BlackCartouche

Jedi Master
I thought I would open a thread for this year's crop circles, 2019.
(see other years here: Crop circles topics by year)

Norridge Wood, Nr Warminster, Wiltshire. Reported 22nd May.
see details here, including ground shots and field report:

View attachment 30396

When I reread the latest session....I was reminded of that crop circle. Also, everything feels 'in between' lately, like on that depiction.
Good grief, mrtn, you can't be serious! Sorry, but Harmony99 is 100% correct. Just look at the shoddy crop-lay, its all over the shop... Very poor workmanship. Christ, look at the right 'circle' at 2.00 mins in... Its like a squashed satsuma FCOL!
The same goes for most the French ones you've added since.

I don't think y'all giving it the thumbs up have been wearing your BluBlockers?

Its got to be "meticulously meticulous", people.... "Meticulously meticulous"!!!

mrtn

Jedi Master
Good grief, mrtn, you can't be serious! Sorry, but Harmony99 is 100% correct. Just look at the shoddy crop-lay, its all over the shop... Very poor workmanship. Christ, look at the right 'circle' at 2.00 mins in... Its like a squashed satsuma FCOL!
The same goes for most the French ones you've added since.

I don't think y'all giving it the thumbs up have been wearing your BluBlockers?

Its got to be "meticulously meticulous", people.... "Meticulously meticulous"!!!
I just posted what's going on. I find many of them suspicious too. As for the first one, did you read the 'Field Report'? And what you pointed out about the right circle looks like normal interference with the tractor tracks to me.
Just letting play your gut feeling and your need for perfection and grandiosity and then coming to a conclusing that is '100% correct' is not how I approach this.

BlackCartouche

Jedi Master
Just letting play your gut feeling and your need for perfection and grandiosity
Its not me saying that, its the C's: "meticulously meticulous" or "with meticulous meticulousness"... Or something like that.

You may want to have a quick look at this BLT Research -- Plant Abnormalities

Also bear in mind, hoaxers know now not to leave board marks. In fact, I may go so far to say some genuine circles in times gone past may have had COINTELPRO agents go in first-doors and deliberately flatten with boards after the fact, to throw off the scent and sow confusion.

Top Bottom