2020 Vision by James McCumiskey

Debra

Dagobah Resident
I found this file this morning, and remembered I had transcribed it a few years ago, shortly after rejoining in the discussions on the Forum.
This dream seems to be describing an alternate reality, perhaps it is still even a possible timeline within reach, but with the mass of humanity, all those consciousness units all tuned and following the strange, bizarre pharma/medical/government control system, its probably gonna take a few more than 200 aware and awake conscious humans really grokking the truth now, in my opinion.

It's lucid/vision dream, written by James McCumiskey, from his book “The Ultimate Conspiracy”.
If there are any typos I apologize in advance, the book is perfect.

James wrote this heartbreaking foot note:
20-20 vision describes perfect eye-sight. Hopefully by the year 2020 most of us will be able to see clearly with new eyes and understand the Horror that is Modern Medicine.
This chapter has been inspired by the “Aisling”/Dream poems from Irish literature.

________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 49, titled "2020 Vision"

I woke up feeling good.

It was a Tuesday in mid-October 2020. I was in the shower humming a song made famous by Louis Armstrong called “what a wonderful world” I can’t sing at all, but I sang quietly my favorite part of the song and the only part I know off by heart:

I hear babies cryin’; …I watch them grow

They’ll learn much more…than I’ll ever know

And I think to myself …what a wonderful world

Yes I think, to myself…what a wonderful world

An image of my father came into my mind. I stopped singing. I was about to visit his grave in Galway. It was coming up to the 18th anniversary of his death. If he had survived the liver cancer he would be now 83 years old. If the cancer had been diagnosed earlier so that we could have met the GNM therapist earlier, more importantly if the knowledge of GNM had been commonplace he could have survived.

If only…

If only the knowledge of German New Medicine had been universally available at that time, he would still have had a severe cancer, liver cancer, but he would have had at least a 95% chance of successfully solving his conflict. The choice in this case is stark, certain painful death if you do not solve the conflict or its painful resolution and life.

His dying and awful death got me interested in German New Medicine. Every year up to now, I measured myself by what I had achieved by the anniversary of his death, what I had learned about GNM and how I had spread the word. Had I done enough in the previous year?

I never had, of course.

I suddenly remembered what I had to do. I’d read the Irish times that Tuesday and make a note of all the medical stories for that day.

This would guide me to setting my goals for the next year. I quickly got dressed and went to the front door. The Irish Times had been delivered. I took it, didn’t look at it, nervously walked into the kitchen and put it face down on the kitchen table.

I made myself a nice cup of tea, Barry’s Tea; my favorite way to start the day. I’d work my way through the Irish Times from the back to front.

The first thing I noticed was there was no medical supplement, great! No more fairy-tales and no more brainwashing of the masses about the Biomedical Paradigm. I religiously read that medical supplement every Tuesday for way too many years. How I never got diabetes form it, I will never know, but I read it compulsively and was always appalled and disgusted by what I read. It reinforced my determination to keep on with my task of revealing the truth behind Modern Medicine.

In the business section there was an article about health costs in the developed countries continuing to fall as the German New Medicine was being rolled out worldwide. This was great news, It had really happened.

There was another article about a pharmaceutical company called Generic New Medicines which manufactured the few key drugs that were still useful according to the German New Medicine.

There was an oblique reference to the collapse of the pharmaceutical industry.

It was all happening the way I had dreamed about for years.

I moved impatiently on. I wanted to get to the front page. In the middle of the paper there was a four page life style section. I looked at it and smiled with pure joy.

An article about how to avoid a myocardial heart attack for top athletes…

Another article on allergies and how someone overcame their allergy to peanuts…

An article on meditation, and how one can calm the psyche and have a shortened conflict-active phase after a DHS. God, the article even mentioned people who believed they didn’t get cancers or other diseases at all in the first place because of their practice of meditation…

An article on prayer and forgiveness and its importance in preventing biological shocks…

An article on prostate cancer. It explained the nature of the conflict. The article quoted from a recently published book about men who `had all overcome prostate cancer by solving their individual conflicts. Some of the DHSs that had caused the prostate cancer were amazing.

You couldn’t have made them up!

An article for kids explaining measles according to the German New Medicine. The article was based on a booklet about measles produced in 2003 by Harald Baumann and Daniela Amstutz called “The Strong Family and their Medical Adventures”.

Another article that caught my eye was about breaking bad news to people so that they wouldn’t get a DHS. It was more or less to set the scene and let the person draw out what happened, for example, if a loved one had been killed in a car crash, to say that there had been an bad accident, and let the bereaved person say what had happened. In fact this had been practiced by police forces worldwide for decades without them knowing about GNM.

This gets better and better. I quickly glanced over the other articles, which all accorded with the German New Medicine, and found nothing about taking drugs, nothing about the latest drug discovery, nothing about gene therapy nor about a new cancer drug: absolutely nothing.

I moved on back to the main section of the paper.

A full page with a number of articles about the termination of the World Health Organization. It was great news, but why had it taken that long? The WHO is responsible for the deaths of more children through vaccinations than all the wars of the 20th century put together many times over. The WHO was a disaster for Africa, particularly sub-Saharan Africa. There was an article by an African president about the genocidal objectives of the WHO: white people deliberately killing black people. Another conspiracy theory, but you couldn’t really blame him given all that had happened. The real truth was that all these WHO MDs had whole heartedly believed in the Biomedical Paradigm. WHO should have been an abbreviation for the World Horror Organization!

I read another brief article about FAO: the UN’s Food and Agricultural Organization. They are still in existence despite everything that they had done. That sickened me. Some things never change. No such thing as a perfect exam paper.

I moved on flicking through the paper. There were three pages devoted to Irish matters. There was a one page opinion pierce on the ramifications of Irish unification. There had been a referendum in early 2016 and by a small majority in Northern Ireland there had been a vote in favor of the unity of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.

That was tremendous news for me personally. At last the dreams of the great patriots that Ireland could be united under the Tricolor, the orange representing Protestant Unionist Ireland and the white representing the unity of the two major Christian traditions living on this one small island. We had so much more in common than what divided us.

After the plebiscite there had been serious rioting and disturbances in the Protestant areas but they had gradually petered out over the last few years. This reluctant acceptance of the unification by the Protestant Unionist community had been made possible by a charismatic evangelical Protestant minister. He had managed to persuade all the elected politicians from the protestant unionist tradition to enter Dail Eireann(the Irish Parliament) in October 2020. We could now look forward to a genuinely united Ireland.

There were a lot more articles on the same vein of the realignment of Irish politics because of unification. It was fantastic. I have always wanted a united Ireland, and now that it has finally happened, well it’s great, it is fantastic, but it only concerns Ireland, and that is of course important because I am Irish and I live here and I love my country. However there are no worldwide ramifications as a result of Irish unification, not like with the German New Medicine.

I flicked on through the paper. There was a picture of a former MD, a former cancer MD, (oncologist), who had retrained to be a priest and had just been ordained.

Many former MD’s had reverted to drugs and alcohol. Some had a religious conversion. Others committed suicide. Obliviously they couldn’t survive their massive territorial shocks, their loss of jobs, money, status, power and prestige. The solutions to these DHS’s were well known, to talk about it and reduce the isolative aspect and to move on with your life, but it is difficult if you are trapped in the past.

It was very sad and depressing.

I quickly skipped over the last few pages without looking at them; I closed my eyes and had the paper arranged with the front page showing.

I looked at it and was stunned.

The main story was that they were building an enormous museum to the Horror and the last days of the Biomedical Paradigm in Galway, Ireland. A museum! It had video-testimony from thousands of people (in many different languages) who had been through chemotherapy, radiotherapy and radical surgery and the devastating effect it had on them and the subsequent shocks or DHS caused by these medical interventions. A museum to the Horror and the demise of the Biomedical Paradigm! It was all over. The Horror had ended.

But there was more…

There was another article at the bottom of the front page about the number of countries with Hamer Day as a public holiday. The 7th of December was the day that Dirk Hamer died.

It was also the day that Dr Ryke Geerd Hamer got a biological shock that caused testicular cancer.

The 7th of December is becoming a worldwide public holiday in Israel, and in Muslim and Christian countries. It is a somber day, remembering the people who had died because of the Horror caused by Modern Medicine and their criminal belief in the Biomedical Paradigm; It is also a joyful day, a day for public celebration because the Horror is over and we are now individually responsible for our own health. We are now free from fear. Dr Hamer is now honored worldwide and the greatest scientist of our generation and the greatest physician of all tome for his tremendous discoveries. Dr Lanka and Klein-Klein-Aktion are honored for their part in uncovering the Germ Theory of Disease medical myth: the central myth of the Biomedical Paradigm.

We had passed the Turning Point.
The Germ Theory of Disease Medical myth had finally ended in scientific circles.
Dr. Hamer’s GNM was being finally implemented worldwide.

I would now visit my father’s grave and tell him that my crusade for GNM was over.
His unnecessary and premature death was the motivation for my crusade.
I would never forget him: As long as I live, he lives on in me.
But I no longer had anything to achieve by the time of his next anniversary. All was well with me and the world.

I laughed inwardly and glowed. It was the same feeling that you get after reading an exam script and you are certain that you will do well. In fact you will do brilliantly and you know it. However it was much better than that. You prepare at most a year for an exam. I had been working along with thousands of others for this for almost fifteen years. I knew my father would be happy and proud. Yes, we had made the future, I felt fantastic and because I was in my own kitchen and not in an exam hall, I sang loudly:

And I think to myself….what a wonderful world

Yes, I think to myself…what a wonderful world

James, James! What are you doing?

I woke up.

It was my wife, Donna. I looked at the clock. 5 am. I remembered my dream and briefly explained it. She scolded me and told me to go back to sleep.

Donna dozed off. I lay back down in bed and I thought about the saying that my teacher and friend in the German New Medicine Harald Baumann used:

“The consciousness is the goal-setter; the subconscious is the goal getter”

What Harald meant by this is that we set our goals, we firm them up in our conscious mind, keep them there constantly in-mind and subconsciously we achieve them. That’s what we all have to do if we are going to overcome the biomedical Paradigm.

It’s like the parable from the Bible, where Jesus said that if we had the faith of a mustard seed we could then move mountains. With the faith of a tiny seed, nothing is impossible. If we collectively have the faith, we can move the mountain that is the Biomedical Paradigm. With faith, nothing is impossible for us.

We can expose the Ultimate Conspiracy.

We can overcome the Biomedical Paradigm.

We can make the future free from fear.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"The fact is that the enormous majority of people do not want any knowledge whatever; they refuse their share of it and do not even take the ration allotted to them, in the general distribution, for the purposes of life.

This is particularly evident in times of mass madness such as wars, revolutions, and so on, when men suddenly seem to lose even the small amount of common sense they had and turn into complete automatons, giving themselves over to wholesale destruction in vast numbers, in other words, even losing the instinct of self-preservation.
Owing to this, enormous quantities of knowledge remain, so to speak, unclaimed and can be distributed among those who realize its value."
George Ivanovich Gurdjieff

Back
Top Bottom