2nd edition of High Strangeness

Bernhard

Jedi Master
A couple of questions about the new edition of "High Strangeness".
I was wondering what new material has been added, a new chapter or just some "corrections", editing and a new foreword?
Is it highly suggested to get the second edition even if one has already read the first one?
Thank you.

Guess I should have checked the QFG store first, for there is the answer to some of my questions: :oops:

The Second Edition includes additional material that explains the hyperdimensional mechanisms by which our reality is controlled and shaped by 'alien' powers. The self-serving actions of unwitting puppets - psychopaths and other pathological types - who may have no knowledge that they are being used, become the portals through which an agenda that is hostile to humanity as a whole, is pushed forward.

High Strangeness takes the study of ponerology into a whole new dimension!

And yes, I certainly like to read about it. ;)

Here's the review made by Richard Dolan:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/165468-Book-Review-The-High-Strangeness-of-Dimensions-Densities-and-the-Process-of-Alien-Abduction

Thanks, Namaste. For some reason I missed the part that this review is already for the new edition.

I am *really* grateful for this book. I read at length while on a journey through Miami and Cozumel this past weekend. It was a quite a contrast, sitting on the deck of a cruise ship amidst so much R&R, and finding that laying on a padded chaise lounger reading such material is R&R for me :D!

A few comments:

1) The book tied together a bunch of themes in the Wave series for me in a concise and focused way. I will need to work the equations of binary being-non-being through a few more times, as yet I can only sniff the essence, but "giving rise to physicality" I will need to apply for some more "perspicacity" a few times before all of that sinks in.

2) Early in the book, I had some great personal revelations re. my Achille's heel and my role, and a bunch of other stuff. It's interesting how reading essentially a review of other material can trigger something large whereas before, it simply played in my intellectual mind. That's humbling.

3) Eye of wisdom met "hole in heart" and I swept across a grand vision of many things. And a number of relationships in my midst were forever changed, and I do mean fast. Again I am humbled.

4) I was in Toulouse for a spacecraft conference a few years back, and very much wanted to contact Laura and Ark, but another friend here warned me of the high boundary, that I probably shouldn't try. So I didn't. But as I took the train from Toulouse to Nice, I inexplicably pulled out my laptop and wrote a 19 page short story entitled "Back into the Meat." My first. I see now that it is an attempt to broach the ideas in HS to someone wholly new to the scene. At some point I might be smart to submit it here for review.

Questions:

1) Don Juan spoke of the shadow as being necessary in essence for our refinement and growth. I came away from HS believing that the 6th & up densities have fat well the power to do many things. And we see that the STO side is the one who has chosen a code of conduct. As such, I think I have never heard from the C's source of any kind of battle between them and the 4DSTS. ?

2) The role of Karma is not so clear in HS and the paradigm of hyperdimensionality. The 4DSTS being "entrenched" is the closest we get. Any thoughts about that? Thanks!

I'm definitely getting this book.

Btw, is a new edition of Secret History of the World going to be released anytime soon (if ever)? Just wondering in case it would be best to wait.

Eboard10 said:

Btw, is a new edition of Secret History of the World going to be released anytime soon (if ever)? Just wondering in case it would be best to wait.

There are no plans to release a new edition in the immediate future. Who knows what the future has in store, though!

Approaching Infinity said:
Eboard10 said:

There are no plans to release a new edition in the immediate future. Who knows what the future has in store, though!

Thanks for the info; time to go and get some books then.

potamus said:
Questions:

1) Don Juan spoke of the shadow as being necessary in essence for our refinement and growth. I came away from HS believing that the 6th & up densities have fat well the power to do many things. And we see that the STO side is the one who has chosen a code of conduct. As such, I think I have never heard from the C's source of any kind of battle between them and the 4DSTS. ?

2) The role of Karma is not so clear in HS and the paradigm of hyperdimensionality. The 4DSTS being "entrenched" is the closest we get. Any thoughts about that? Thanks!
1) Think of the ray of creation. Energy flows from above to below, therefore 4D STS can not engage in an "uphill" battle.
2) Try to think of karma as a feedback system or a learning aid. What you put out comes back to you.
This is just my own thinking fwiw.

I am selling my copy for $20 plus $2 shipping in the US (that's $10 off the listed Amazon price). The copy is as new and we can conduct the sale through Paypal. (Did this before with books here on the Forum). Will ship only US.

Thanks! M.T.

Some sellers on Amazon are trying to sell High Strangeness for as high as $4000.00!? :curse: And the link to it was in the top 4 google rankings when typing in High Strangeness. Is that even legal? It probably is, but that's basically theft and an attempt to discourage people from buying Laura's book.

_https://www.amazon.com/High-Strangeness-Hyperdimensions-Process-Abduction/dp/1897244436

Attachments

• High Strangeness 1.jpg
    High Strangeness 1.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 104
Turgon said:
Some sellers on Amazon are trying to sell High Strangeness for as high as $4000.00!? :curse: And the link to it was in the top 4 google rankings when typing in High Strangeness. Is that even legal? It probably is, but that's basically theft and an attempt to discourage people from buying Laura's book.

_https://www.amazon.com/High-Strangeness-Hyperdimensions-Process-Abduction/dp/1897244436

Talk about high strangeness! (sorry, couldn't help myself) I just checked Amazon and they have it available on Kindle for $9.99 and paperback for $37

genero81 said:
Turgon said:
Some sellers on Amazon are trying to sell High Strangeness for as high as $4000.00!? :curse:

Talk about high strangeness! (sorry, couldn't help myself) I just checked Amazon and they have it available on Kindle for $9.99 and paperback for $37

Hooly dooly :shock:

And I thought Australian distributors were a bit pricey!!

lkj.png

That being said though I can still see value at 4 grand :)

Chapter 18 containing the most powerful stream of text I think I've ever read :love:

Just gotta say, I'm 12 chapters into this book and so far it's been the best book on the alien phenomenon I've yet read. Loads of different threads woven together, but always in context, genuinely fascinating. I read the original edition 13 years ago, so this has been a great refresher for me to get into.

Life as a war on consciousness, the constant need for perspicacity and vigilance, just mind blowing. It's the kind of book that only a small number of people could stomach I think. I often reflect that our only chance in this wretched world is to make into 4th density, but it just seems so surreal to think that it would even be possible. Ah well, what will be will be....

Finished the book this afternoon. I think I'm going to read over the final chapters again because the information level went through the roof.
Very impressed by the book though; about as comprehensive as you're ever going to get.

The appendix was astounding; I hadn't read much of the info on alien beings and underground bases before, not to that extent. The level of opposition is sobering to say the very least. Aryan hybrids, psychic projectors, re-animated soldiers, my oh my. Along with grays, lizards and the Orions. Ah well, the future really ought to be something to behold. I just hope I can keep myself fit and healthy for as long as possible, because no-one is able to predict when things really get going. All life now just seems like a precursor.

So, of course, the challenge is there to do your utmost in learning and sharing ideas, whilst not falling prey to the foibles of ego.

Terrific book, so much to think about.

Back
Top Bottom