30 to 50+ "satellites (?)" I saw less than an hour ago

Good morning,
So, I've been up reading since around 4 am. and tending the pork butt we are slow smoking for our neighborhood pot luck planned for this afternoon.
I went outside at just a bit after 6 to put wood chips on and have a smoke. I looked up and saw what I thought was a satellite (I have a habit of noticing satellites for over 20 years) but then, I noticed another one not far behind it, and I thought "wow, thats kind of weird" but then there was another one, all traveling south west. Then came a pair, appearing about as far apart as the 2 stars on the outside of the dipper in the big dipper ( I make that comparison because I had been trying earlier to spot the comet with my binocs) and then came another and another and another pair.
By this time my mouth was hanging open and I was laughing and saying to myself "oh my god, this is really happening, what the hell does this mean? what am I seeing here!" and they just kept coming, I sat on the hood of my car and just watched.
I couldn't take any video, the street lights flooded my camera.
Anyway, for about 15 min. they just kept on coming. about 5 min in I thought oh, I should have counted, but I was mesmerized and somewhat shocked by what I was witnessing. these were definitely not planes, and I don't think they were satellites either. I just wanted to get this out there. I am in Idaho. Did anyone else see this? I am just blown away by the possible implications of what I just saw.

Ok, I don't know what country I woke up in today :cry: Our neighbor just came over to tell us that they announced on the news today that Boise officers will be patroling The city today writing $1000 tickets to anyone in any gathering, so we cancelled our neighborhood pot luck (Personally, I think that they are really missing their revenue streams and WILL extract it no matter what.) we will have an undercover "food exchange" though, since we all cooked for this.
And yesterday in walmart my husband saw a manager questioning a man as to why he had a full cart of groceries.
He had to explain that he was headed for his cabin for 2 weeks and said he would buy half and come back for the other half if he had too but "you cant stop me from buying groceries!"

WTF! STAY HOME! but DONT BUY A FULL CART OF GROCERIES! :wow:

I, until now wasn't too concerned, but now I'm angry and scared.
If anyone has another way to see or perceive this situation, please reply.
I wish it had been an alien invasion this am! because I feel like a foreigner here now.

Ok, I don't know what country I woke up in today :cry: Our neighbor just came over to tell us that they announced on the news today that Boise officers will be patroling The city today writing $1000 tickets to anyone in any gathering, so we cancelled our neighborhood pot luck (Personally, I think that they are really missing their revenue streams and WILL extract it no matter what.) we will have an undercover "food exchange" though, since we all cooked for this.
And yesterday in walmart my husband saw a manager questioning a man as to why he had a full cart of groceries.
He had to explain that he was headed for his cabin for 2 weeks and said he would buy half and come back for the other half if he had too but "you cant stop me from buying groceries!"

WTF! STAY HOME! but DONT BUY A FULL CART OF GROCERIES! :wow:

I, until now wasn't too concerned, but now I'm angry and scared.
If anyone has another way to see or perceive this situation, please reply.
I wish it had been an alien invasion this am! because I feel like a foreigner here now.
Calm yourself and do some exercises.

Sometimes I am very scare me too. It is normal to be scare and worried. But when too much it is no good. Be careful, as you surely are, and if you have the right to go for groceries, go. Buy for some days or more so you will not be obliged to go outside if you feel better to stay at home.

Today I was thinking this: where is my adventurous mind? Where is it?

But it is difficult because we have so much good information, we know where this boat is going. But the important thing is to take out stress and fear.

Last edited by a moderator:
some body mentioned about the same thing in coronavirus thread (LOONG thread) which they saw in the early morning when the corona crazyness started. there too starlink satellites were mentioned. But, i am not sure what they really are.
Are they related to 5G? They said that they will send thousand of satellites.

I also saw an unusual string of “satellites” at least that’s what they looked like. They where all going in the same direction and some would blink out then reappear further along the path. I wish I had counted them since there were so many and I watched for quite awhile. I’d never seen satellites act like this nor so many at once. Usually they’re more spaced out and don’t disappear. The thing about this sighting is, it happened in rural New Mexico in 1979! 👽

Hmm those Muzk'z StarBlink flock of satelitez buzzing all over - maybe he iz up for some freakin' hologramming - like SPACE INVASION now on your plate (not tectonic one)! :scared: Maaama miaaa

🆒

Back
Top Bottom