5 attacks in 2 days...

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Police operation triggered in Dunkirk hospital after reports of bomb threat
Edited time: 7 Nov, 2018 11:44
Police are deployed in downtown Dunkirk, northern France, after reports of a woman threatening to detonate a bomb in the city’s hospital. An evacuation of the building is underway.

It is understood that, in addition to police and firefighters, the French military has also been dispatched to the site.
Whether the incident is somehow terrorism related is not yet clear.

The situation kicked off after a woman showed up in the emergency room this morning, saying that there were explosives in the hospital, France 3 reports.

READ MORE: 6 ‘ultra-right’ arrested over plans to attack Macron
The woman was later detained by police officers, who said that she was “unstable” and will be put in a suitable facility.

Media Propaganda Attacks on Russia

Narrative Resurfaces In MSM
Nov 6, 2018

angelburst29

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Nov. 8, 2018 - Officer among 12 killed in mass shooting at Borderline bar in Thousand Oaks, California
Officer among 12 killed in mass shooting at Borderline bar in Thousand Oaks, California

At least 12 people were killed and at least 10 others injured when a gunman burst into a packed Southern California bar, tossing smoke grenades and firing dozens of rounds, witnesses and authorities said.

The lone suspect was found dead inside the Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks, police said. Authorities are working to determine who he is and what his motive may have been.

Sgt. Ron Helus, a 29-year veteran who was about to retire, was among the dozen killed overnight, according to the Ventura County Sheriff's Department.

Helus was one of the first on the scene and was struck multiple times when he went through the front door, the sheriff's office said.

Police responded to the Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks, about 40 miles west of Los Angeles, just before midnight local time.

Hundreds were inside the bar at the time.

"The gunman was throwing smoke grenades all over the place," witness John Hedge told ABC Los Angeles station KABC. "I saw him point to the back of the cash register and he just kept firing. I ran out the front door."

"I hear chairs being thrown out the window -- people were trying to get out of the window," Hedge said. "I don't know how I didn't get shot."

Initial reports from officers said about 30 shots were fired.

The Borderline Bar and Grill is a country-themed bar known for its large dance floor and live music events, according to its website.

"They were very, very loud gunshots," college student Erika Sigman told KABC. "There were people in the middle dancing... you hear that and you just know."

"We got down because I heard people screaming, 'Everyone get down!" she said. "We heard people say, 'run!' and we booked it as fast as we could."

"I love this place -- it's our usual hangout. My parents trust me going here," Sigman told KABC. "It's very hard to comprehend. I've lived here all my life."

The slain sergeant, survived by his wife and son, was looking to retire next year, the sheriff's office said.

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Nov. 8, 2018 - Officer among 12 killed in mass shooting at Borderline bar in Thousand Oaks, California
Officer among 12 killed in mass shooting at Borderline bar in Thousand Oaks, California
Ian Long: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Tweets and scripts (So "They" say? )

Ian Long has been identified as the black-clad ex-Marine with mental health troubles who opened fire at a crowded college bar in Thousand Oaks, California, killing at least 12 and wounding many more, in a horrific scene in which people hid in bathrooms and smashed windows to try to escape.

The shooting happened at Borderline Bar & Grill, a country music-themed restaurant in Ventura County. It was “College Country Night” at the bar, a weekly event.

Some news outlets said the suspect was David Ian Long, but the sheriff identified him as Ian David Long. The victims have not yet been named by authorities. The shooter was “Ian David Long, birthday March 27, 1990. He was 28-years-old,” the Ventura County Sheriff said.

The white male from California died of a gunshot wound at the scene. According to NBC News, the shooter drove his mother’s vehicle to the bar. Police later said they weren’t sure whom the car was registered to, though. Police said the gunman was “heavily tattooed,” but did not provide details about the tattoos, which were used to identify him along with fingerprints, NBC News reports.

“I was thinking that might be the last day of my life. I was just hoping not to get killed,” one witness told KTLA-TV of the shooting, which unfolded in the late evening hours of November 7, 2018. He was eventually rescued by the SWAT team. A woman in the neighborhood described how young people, most ages 18 or 19, “were running everywhere.” Blood covered the sidewalks, and witnesses described how they hid in the bathroom.

The shooting was first reported just before 11:30 p.m. local time at the restaurant located at 99 Rolling Oaks Drive in Thousand Oaks. The bar was hosting the weekly “College Country Night” when the gunfire broke out. The victims include Ventura County Sheriff’s Office Sergeant Ron Helus, who responded to the shooting and was labeled a hero for giving his life to save those of others.

Here’s what you need to know:
1. The Shooter Was a Former Marine With a Recent Mental Health Eval for Acting ‘Irate’ at His Home
2. Ian David Long Was a Dodgers Fan Who Lived With His Mother
3. A Witness Said the Shooter, Who Used a .45 Caliber Handgun, Had ‘Perfect Form’ & Reloaded Quickly
4. Ian Long’s Motive Is Not Yet Known & Some People in the Bar Survived the Las Vegas Mass Shooting
5. The Shooting Happened During a College Night With Hundreds of Students in the Bar

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
There was a knife attack in Melbourne, where at least one person was killed and two injured. According to news IS claims responsibility and Melbourne is in lockdown.

One person has been killed and two others wounded as a knife-wielding man went on a rampage in a busy street in central Melbourne. Police have opened a counter-terrorism probe following the assault.

Victoria Police responded to a major incident on Friday afternoon on Bourke Street in Melbourne, Australia. The officers were initially called in over reports of a fire, but when they arrived and got out of the car, they were “confronted by a male brandishing a knife and threatening them,” Superintendent David Clayton told reporters.

“What we know so far about the individual… from what we know we are treating this as a terrorism incident,” Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton told media. Elaborating on the details about the man’s identity, officials said he came to Australia from Somalia in the 1990s, yet stopped short of giving more information.

The suspect's family is also “well known” to authorities from a “terrorism perspective.”

It is reported that the attacker burned a car before starting his knife attack. Some witnesses claim they saw a car driving at high speed and crashing after missing a tram, according to ABC. Others reportedly saw the suspected driver getting out of the car and throwing “something like a bomb” inside before it caught fire.

There is still no clear understanding of how the fire in the car started, though police revealed the attacker had “barbecue-style gas cylinders” inside the vehicle.
Knife rampage leaves 1 dead & 2 injured in Melbourne, terrorism probe opened (PHOTO, VIDEO)

itellsya

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
There was a knife attack in Melbourne, where at least one person was killed and two injured. According to news IS claims responsibility and Melbourne is in lockdown.
On top of that, there was car ramming in Barcelona which injured four. And in Belgium two officers on motorbikes from the motorcade of the PMs of Britain and Belgium, who were returning from a poppy wreath laying ceremony and were on their way to NATO's 'supreme' headquarters, were injured after a car apparently slammed on its breaks, refusing to obey orders to from the officers to get out of the way.

angelburst29

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
November 11, 2018 - Man crashes car into Romanian Shopping Mall, injuring 7 - Police
Man crashes car into Romanian shopping mall, injuring 7 - police | Reuters

BUCHAREST - A Romanian man crashed his car into the front doors of a shopping mall in the Danube river city of Braila on Sunday, injuring seven people including two children, police said. The 20-year-old man from Braila was immobilized by shoppers and arrested within minutes by the local police. The mall’s entrance lies on a pedestrian alleyway.

All the injured have been admitted to the hospital, with one in severe condition, police said.

“He tested so far positive for alcohol, 0.37 milligrams per liter. We are testing him as well for banned substances,” Laura Dan, spokeswoman for the Braila county police told Reuters by telephone.

Dan said that prior to the shopping mall incident, the man stabbed a villager from a nearby locality after the two had argued over a car deal and consequently he injured another two people on the city’s ring road on his way to Braila.

Top Bottom