51.428571 ???

Satori

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi all

I'm fairly new here, so apologies if i've put this thread in the wrong place. Also i've done a search and can't find this number anywhere else.

First of all let me say that i am currently reading "Adventures with Cassiopaea" on this site and one of the things that stuck in my mind is the bit about Percival being knighted by seven other knights in a circle all pointing inwards towards him. I think i'm right in saying that other references to this kind of configuration have come up too.

I just mentioned this to my wife (who was reading "Love is in the Earth" an encyclopedia on crystals) and she was literally just reading about making an elixir using dolomite. To cut to the chase, part of the process involved pointing 7 crystals inwards towards the liquid for 7 days!!! This blew us away, too synchronous to ignore.

I then tried to draw a diagram (freehand) of the 7 points around the circle and found this difficult. So we then decided to work out the angles required. So 360 degrees divided by 7 = 51.428571, the 428571 is then recurring. No wonder i was struggling to work it out freehand. My wife then decided to, ignoring the recurring part, add the digits together i.e 5+1+4+2+8+5+7+1. The answer is 33!!! ahem!!

We haven't taken this thread of thought anywhere else yet, but i wondered if anyone else had any ideas?

That is a fascinating discovery, IMO. Isn't the angle of the great pyramid something like that? Or 52, maybe? That makes me think of the fact that I was born in 1952 and that was a very strange year from all I have read, with the most amazing UFO sightings, even right over the White House! And there was a rare tropical storm in winter off Florida where I was born. So that number is very interesting. It's also interesting that I was born on almost the exact line of latitude of the pyramids in Egypt!

But that is all just self-referencing stuff and may mean nothing at all. On the other hand, that I grew up to connect with myself in the future - the Cs - who gave this information might actually mean something. Only time and history will tell. The only thing I know is that I have to be a good workman or I can be replaced!

Satori said:
So 360 degrees divided by 7 = 51.428571, the 428571 is then recurring. No wonder i was struggling to work it out freehand. My wife then decided to, ignoring the recurring part, add the digits together i.e 5+1+4+2+8+5+7+1. The answer is 33!!! ahem!!

I think the problem is that the figure 360 seems to be more or less arbitrary. Why not using 100 divisions of a circle?

I researched a bit on the net. Apparently, the Babylonians took the 365 days it takes for the sun to complete its cycle on the zodiac, and rounded it slightly off to a number which is readily divisible by other numbers (1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,etc.) AND because they had a number system based on 60.

I'm not sure if there is a deeper meaning to 60 or 360 though.

Edit:

After a bit more research I see now: The number 6 is inherent in circles. There are 6 equilateral triangles in a circle. If you draw a circle with a pair of compasses, you can easily construct the 6 divisions. It is 'self-reliant', so to speak.

And I see that the number 60 actually has special properties.

Well, if a circle had 385 degrees, one seventh would be 55 degrees which is an interesting number too. Such a circle could also be equally divided by 11 for an 11 house zodiac.

So, I guess that 55 degrees of a 385 degree circle equals 51.428571 of a 360 degree circle.

I swear, FOTCM has GOT to reorganize the calender and the zodiac and the degrees of a circle!

Just a note here about that number...

If you divide any number by 7 you get that repeating cyclic number 142857. It is the most well known cyclic number and has interesting properties. Here's a wiki link on it.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/142857_(number)

edit: forgot to add that it is also the sequence of the numbers in the enneagram (there is 369 and 142857).

Attachments

• ennea.gif
    ennea.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 812
My wife mentioned pyramids, which is interesting. Also very interesting point about using 100 or 360 as the base point for calculations. Did a bit more digging and found this regarding the question of why use 360 degrees

I finally found what I was looking for in a book called "A History of Pi" by
Petr Beckmann, a mathematician from Czechoslovakia. Here's the passage:

In 1936, a tablet was excavated some 200 miles from Babylon. Here one
should make the interjection that the Sumerians were first to make one of
man's greatest inventions, namely, writing; through written communication,
knowledge could be passed from one person to others, and from one
generation to the next and future ones. They impressed their cuneiform
(wedge-shaped) script on soft clay tablets with a stylus, and the tablets
were then hardened in the sun. The mentioned tablet, whose translation
was partially published only in 1950, is devoted to various geometrical
figures, and states that the ratio of the perimeter of a regular hexagon
to the circumference of the circumscribed circle equals a number which in
modern notation is given by 57/60 + 36/(60^2) (the Babylonians used the
sexagesimal system, i.e., their base was 60 rather than 10).

The Babylonians knew, of course, that the perimeter of a hexagon is
exactly equal to six times the radius of the circumscribed circle, in fact
that was evidently the reason why they chose to divide the circle into 360
degrees (and we are still burdened with that figure to this day). The
tablet, therefore, gives ... Pi = 25/8 = 3.125.

So that's who gave us the 360 degrees in the circle. See, assignment of
degree-measure to angles is somewhat arbitrary. Some choices are more
natural than others, though, and when you're working in base 60, 6x60 is a
pretty natural choice.

As a sidenote, the actual ratio that the Babylonians talk about is
6r/(2r*Pi) = 3/Pi, which is about 0.95493. They say it's 24/25 = .96.
And you might ask why we chose Pi as the letter to represent the
number 3.141592..., rather than some other Greek letter like
Alpha or Omega. Well, it's Pi as in Perimeter - the letter Pi
in Greek is like our letter P.

2 points that spring to mind (my wife and i are getting caught up in this now!)

1 is that the fraction for pi is 25/8. Add these together and you get 33 again!
The second point is that i saw the other day a picture of one of the poles of Jupiter had formed a hexagon! Maybe certain shapes and numbers are integrall to the makeup of the universe. On a slightly comical note "the hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy" notes that the answer to the ultimate question is 42 and i was just thinking that 7 x 6 = 42??!!

Data:

One of my favorite subjects!!! 6x60 = 360. Now draw these six slices inside a circle, and you have six equilateral triangles.
So in Sumeria the number of a circle was six. Now think of their base60 system 60/60 = degrees, 60/(60*60) = minutes,
60/(60*60*60) = seconds etc. My schools taught that it was errant 365 day year estimate also. One advantage of the
system is that one can deal with a circle with exact fractions of a circumference, though other systems might work as
well (like 100). A stretch might be to suggest that the reason for the base 60 system in the first place is that is works
both for circles and lines (6x10). 60 has many important factors in it: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc. but notably not seven.

Hmmm... hexagons. Reminds me of something:

Cs 8 Aug 98 said:
Q: ... (A) In this session with Santilli there was repeated at
least twice the term 'matrix.' Laura made a comment that
maybe it was a three dimensional matrix. So I was
thinking about this matrix and I have two possibilities.
If it is related to the number 3, it can be a matrix that
is flat and 3 by 3. Or, it can be any matrix that is
three dimensional rather than flat. Which of these, if
any, is the concept mentioned in the session?

A: Three dimensional 12 by 12.

Q: (A) 12 by 12 by 12?

A: Yes.

Q: (A) Why number 12? What is so particular about number 12?

A: Try it and see.

Q: (A) Einstein. We were told that Einstein discovered UFT,
or the possible consequences, and stopped, that the thing
that scared him was variability of physicality. I cannot
see a trace in his papers. I can't see which particular
year that he discovered that variability of physicality
could follow from UFT. Which year was it?

A: 1936.

Q: (A) Thank you! Now, I know which version of UFT! (L)
That was tricky! (A) Of course. I was asking before and
this question was avoided.

A: No, it is answered after you have done enough "homework"
so that the answer will not abridge your learning matrix.

Q: (A) I haven't done enough homework to understand how or
which way...

A: What does nanosecond have to do with this question?

Q: (L) I don't have a clue! (A) Nano second is a measure of
time. Time is subjective and is encoded in our DNA...

A: What is the measurement reflected or... represented by
nano?

Q: (A) Nano is because it is 10 to -9. Nine zeros, one over
1 billion. It is a very short time. (L) No kidding! (A)
What does it have to do with... we have been told that
time should not be mixed with space in a UFT, and now we
have this time again...

A: Do we???

Q: (A) Yes, because we have been told that the Galilei group
which treats space different from time is better than the
Lorentz group which treats space as equal to time.

A: But, the link, the link is the bridge, not necessarily a
sum of the parts, in other words, that link does not need
to belong to either to exist.

Q: (A) Okay, I will do my homework. Now, pentagon. There
was this pentagon we talked about last time. Pentagon and
then hexagon. My guess is that the pentagon is related to
the wave equation in 5 dimensions. I want to ask about
this...

A: If one seeks to unify, one needs a common source. If
"time" really were the 4th dimension, what if it sprang
from, or was born of a fifth. Now, how or where does one
"plug" gravity into the equation?

Q: (A) Normally gravity is plugged into the equation as part
of the geometry of space and time, except if Newton and
Galilei, who consider time as different...

A: Ah, now enter those sneaky pentagons and hexagons.

Laura said:
Hmmm... hexagons. Reminds me of something:

Cs 8 Aug 98 said:
Q: ... (A) In this session with Santilli there was repeated at
least twice the term 'matrix.' Laura made a comment that
maybe it was a three dimensional matrix. So I was
thinking about this matrix and I have two possibilities.
If it is related to the number 3, it can be a matrix that
is flat and 3 by 3. Or, it can be any matrix that is
three dimensional rather than flat. Which of these, if
any, is the concept mentioned in the session?

A: Three dimensional 12 by 12.

Q: (A) 12 by 12 by 12?

A: Ah, now enter those sneaky pentagons and hexagons.

and Ark got a little further:

Cs 19 Dec 98 said:
Q: (A) Okay, at some point we were talking about a 3 dimensional matrix, 12x12x12. I was wondering where this 12
comes from, and I was thinking that 12 is 2x6 and I was supposed to be looking at hexagons, and a hexagon represents
6 dimensions, four pluses and two minuses. If I add to this 6 energies corresponding to 6 dimensions, then I have 12
dimensions, and this would account for number 12. Is this correct?
Q: (A) Now, this all has something to do with gravity, and at some point you said that all this gravity/anti-gravity business
is just the way, and that the main goal is to attain higher knowledge. What is this higher knowledge; what kind of higher
knowledge?
A: You are on the path.

I can't understand Santilli but trying to read clues between the lines I tend to get left with the impression that Santilli adds Dirac Gammas (the energies?) where I'd want to multiply them and then multiplies the results where I'd add them? So I'd get (6x6)+(6x6)+(6x6) instead of (6+6)x(6+6)x(6+6)? Odd.

I've not been on the forum for a few days as I've been reading "Adventures with Cassiopaea" which is another great book by the way!

I've noticed that the topic has been moved once again to The Cassiopaean Experiment, I'm not complaining at all, but would like to know why?

During my reading of this book I've noticed something which may connect with this link. In chapter 18 there's alot of talk about Princess Diana's death. There is mention of an article in a UK newspaper which lifts info from the website that was set up regarding the above. His name was Cornwell (Cromwell?!) and the bit that caught me which Laura didn't seem to pick up on (maybe has since, in which case sorry for timewasting) was the mention of the daggers pointing inwards to Charles. This made me think about the 7 points as mentioned here. The C's then during a session when Laura was asking about this article said 7, which no one seemed to pick up on!!!!

Just a thought

The reason for becoming a member of this forum is a little bit "strange". :-)
On the 15 of this month I read the posts refering to the number 51.428571, and I had to look twice. The numbers which come after the 51. belong to my telephone number. Only mixed a little bit... Coincidence??

Sorry if my rnglish is not so good. I live in Germany.

Hi Merla,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

I found this number while trying to construct a 3D figure. I googled it and found a link to this forum. I am also reading a book that I just moments ago realized has a reference to the cassiopaea website and there are so many coincidental links between things today. Its very interesting!

Back
Top Bottom