5G and corona virus link?

Rabelais

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
A facebook chiropractor friend has posed this question:

For an infectious agent to cause complication and/or fatality, a person’s immune system must be compromised.

*Is there a link between 5g and this pandemic?
*How did a formerly benign class of virus become so opportunistic in such a short amount of time?
*Why is the death rate so high at the epicenter of the outbreak?

1- Wuhan was the 1st place in China to develop 5g
2- the boat cruise was the ONLY and 1st boat cruise with 5g
3- San Zenone is a small town and pilot municipality for 5g 37 minutes from Codogno where the first outbreak was, South of Milan.
4- France has started fivegee months ago without even informing the public
But by all means, don't touch your face!

She offers this link as a source. I would like to know the Cassiopaean's thoughts on this hypothesis.

Good question, Rebelais! Last night, while talking at home about this topic, the thought came up that 5G may be involved in modulating people's thinking. To do this it is necessary that collective thinking is focused on a single theme and in this way can direct unified thought waves for mind control purposes on a higher scale.
Even at the quantum level the massive, obsessive attention of the coronavirus could affect its nature...

Just a few thoughts, I'm also interested in hearing the Cs' opinion on this.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

A facebook chiropractor friend has posed this question:

She offers this link as a source. I would like to know the Cassiopaean's thoughts on this hypothesis.
That would be cool. I wonder what Cs would say too.
Theres lot more info on the web that is suggesting that too as you probably have seen in:
Coronavirus epidemic in China: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?
I came to the conclusion that 5G plays a big role in this virus outbreak. Its a fact that high EMF enviroment screws up the uptake of oxygen to human cells. And 5G is the real killer in this case. It opens you up so much that a flu can easily kill you.
5G tech is much more dangerous cause theres lot more repetitors and shorter waves with higher frequencies. This enviroment ensures you get blasted with so much EMF its insane that it could get a pass and is being implemented. Its like a death-sentence for anybody who is having too much infections and is already experiencing health problems due to lack of oxygen in the blood. And I suspect that enough high EMF(5G ofcourse... but even 4G) enviroment could even make a healthy body be susceptible to virus infections. I also suspect that 5G was actually planned as military technology for total control of urban warfare. Maybe the screw up of oxygen uptake in human cells is a side-effect that wasnt in the plans at all. All goverment facilities are bathed in high EMFs. I even read some time ago that military and police even have implemented constant high freq. waves in their facilities to make police and military more agressive.

And the places with most outbreaks suposedly are the ones that were among first to implement 5G.

I said a week or two ago that this hysteria was quickly staged by msm precisely to hide the fact that 5G is causing this "pandemic".

Regards

Agron

I also read about the 5G and its link to the coronavirus outbreak recently.

I remember in one of the sessions, Laura asked about the vaccines and all the viruses included in them. As far as I recall, the C's said that the viruses in the body work as amplifiers of the negative energy beamed at people who carry them. At that time I assumed it was some energy beamed from 4D, but with the 5G around and its alleged link to the coronavirus propagation, I start to think that it is the 5G that the C's meant in regards to the viruses and something being beamed at people. Or so it seems to me.

Back
Top Bottom