5G Satellites

Esote

Dagobah Resident
It seems that Telecom Companies are Creating a Worldwide Disaster in the Name of Technological Progress :
20,000 Satellites for 5G to be Launched Sending Focused Beams of Intense Microwave Radiation Over Entire Earth

As bad as the cell towers might seem from the standpoint of constant exposure to radio frequency radiation in close proximity to the source, perhaps an even more alarming prospect will be the beaming of millimeter length microwaves at the earth from thousands of new communication satellites into low orbit around the Earth...

It seems that Telecom Companies are Creating a Worldwide Disaster in the Name of Technological Progress :
20,000 Satellites for 5G to be Launched Sending Focused Beams of Intense Microwave Radiation Over Entire Earth

As bad as the cell towers might seem from the standpoint of constant exposure to radio frequency radiation in close proximity to the source, perhaps an even more alarming prospect will be the beaming of millimeter length microwaves at the earth from thousands of new communication satellites into low orbit around the Earth...

I commented on this on the main page when the story came up last week, but it's worth repeating here from memory...

There's lots to be concerned about wrt cell technology and EM radiation, but some of the concerns are misguided.

The hundreds of little satellites aren't going to be beaming any physically harmful EM at the Earth's surface. They simply don't have the power, being run on solar batteries. They wouldn't be communicating directly with people's handsets, but rather with each other and presumably with cell tower masts and other large receivers on the surface. Neither a smart phone nor a little satellite has the juice or the need to reach out across that much space, so they need to depend on big nodes to handle the up/down traffic. (And I would think that for long distance communication, many of those cell tower masts would do much of their work over fiber optic cables).

The large masts do all the ground level broadcasting receiving and switching, and they have the power to be dangerous, (since they're hard wired into the mains). Those things I wouldn't want to be around!

The other point of concern are all the people in your vicinity who carry cell phones, (i.e, practically everybody!). Each person becomes an EM toxic mini-mast, and being within a couple of meters of these zombies means your brain is getting flashed with EM gunk. People in the herd become vectors of the very disease which put them there.

But, amazingly enough, the satellite network itself isn't cause for concern. Not as I understand it.

From what I gather, 5G uses pretty much the same technology as 4G, just.., more.

Last edited:
I found a graphic which makes it (barely) a bit more clear...

24e0d6d6-8841-45c0-b5ed-9ec7c644f528.png

It looks like we're going to start seeing 5G satellite dishes cropping up here and there.

Thanks Woodsman for your answers !
I didn't find something about this topic in the forum, that's why I posted it...

Back
Top Bottom