5G Technology

I suppose when it comes to these interviews that is within the conspiracy theory spectrum that contain some outlandish claims, that there isn't just a few but many, if not at all of them, have some screws loose. I mean, why are they willing to do this?

Age of Truth TV doesn't seem to feature people that seem conscientious and truthful in that respect. Yet I like the way Lucas Alexander conducts the interviews. But there isn't enough grip on facts/reality and each person has their story to sell.

But after reading the link, that tells me Mark is a dangerous conman. So Is he doing this solely because he is pathological or is he also an agent of some kind deployed to do this? That would be more sinister than what they are talking about, especially if they all are.

But I guess they are just con men, and conspiracy/NWO/5g etc is the easiest thing for them to deploy to lull one to confusion.

I've made a few vids on 5G. Based on preliminary studies by doctors, physicists, and various other researcher types, it DOES appear that 5G will be at least a bit worse than already-existing wireless tech.

We could start with the fact that many people speak of 5G as if it's one thing, when it's actually a collection of things. For example, millimeter waves aren't even yet used by many 5G systems around the world. They might be in the future, but who knows. At the moment, 4G is needed in many cases to make 5G work at all. 5G is basically a collection of standards and technologies, but it varies. As with all "G's", it will progress and change and standardize over the years. So, it's in a state of flux, shall we say.

There are a few other things to keep in mind.

First, if the effects of wireless were as bad as some people say, we'd all be falling over dead in much greater numbers. That doesn't mean it's GOOD for us. It just means that for some people who are more sensitive for whatever reason, it's pretty bad. For others - even the majority - the negative effects are probably more like long-term consumption of crap food, polluted air and water, and so on.

IOW, just as we want to optimize physical health by eating well, we also want to optimize by minimizing exposure to wireless stuff. At the same time, we don't just ignore mental/emotional health, because that also plays a huge role in physical well-being.

Second, there IS the potential for "directed spying/tracking" and even weaponization. But for the most part, AFAIK this would not be terribly cost-effective or sensible. Besides, there are far better ways to effectively mess with, cripple or take out people. Sure, deathrays on every light post makes a good Hollywood movie, but we know that the means of control are typically far more subtle and insidious.

It used to be that people were worried about Big Brother tracking their every move and violating their privacy. Now, with smartphones and "assistants" in the home and even Amazon-connected home cameras, obviously that's been so normalized that most people are willing to pay to be spied on. At the same time, how many are actually targeted?

What I mean is that if all kinds of data is being hoovered up and sent to centralized AI-powered servers, that's like a Nazi's dream, right? Well, sure. But who's being watched? Why? The possibility exists for severe abuse of the system. And we've already seen how humans end up accidentally viewing vids of peoples' private lives, etc. So I don't think everyone is being spied on all the time. But you still have to then ask the question: Why in the hell would you WILLINGLY submit to that kind of nonsense? Thus, you should take steps to protect your privacy because it's kind of a statement of one's basic principles. Again: Awareness should lead to minimization of risk/exposure.

So I think that those who push the "it's about Agenda 21 / super-deathrays" are simply there to generate enough hysteria that many people will be turned off and ignore any and all warnings about the not-do-good effects of wireless stuff. It's not necessarily wrong. It's more like HED: Hysterical Exaggerated Disinformation. That's more believable than an outright lie.

Well, in short: it's complicated.

Obviously, that is untrue.

This is my problem with '5G wokeness': the high numbers of chancers and big bux campaigns I see pushing it. I can't speak to the technology's potentially dangerous health effects, but this guy isn't the first anti-5G activist that has smelled off to me.

A quick search on Steele pulled up this:

Yeah, I suspect that engaging the natural desire to avoid disease vectors extends from the biological, (eewwww! Don't touch the weeping sore!), to the psychological. -If people are 'off' seeming in public, you give them a wide berth. It seems reasonable to assume that social engineers might see the value in leveraging this impulse by amplifying the voices of crazy people and attaching them to whatever subject they don't want regular folks to look at too closely. -Rendering null the difference between a physical and a psychological "wide berth" while people move through life.

They already do this; the label of "Conspiracy Theorist!" is an apt example.

I wonder if, in the way psychopaths might be thought of as deliberately sprinkled enforcers; Nephilim assigned (wound up and released) to keep the human race mired down, the barking paranoid protester might be a second degree control measure running in the background of the Matrix. Like an anti-virus program, where the virus is the potential of self awareness. Can't have your PC getting any ideas!

Key players (Northrop Grumman Corp. Lockheed Martin Corp. Boeing Co. Facebook, SpaceX, Amazon) and the Mark of the Beast System.

Apple Inc. has a secret team working on satellite technology that the iPhone maker could use to beam internet services directly to devices, bypassing wireless networks, according to people familiar with the work.

The Cupertino, California-based iPhone maker has about a dozen engineers from the aerospace, satellite and antenna design industries working on the project with the goal of deploying their results within five years, said the people, who asked not to be identified discussing internal company efforts. Work on the project is still early and could be abandoned, the people said, and a clear direction and use for satellites hasn’t been finalized. Still, Apple Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook has shown interest in the project, indicating it’s a company priority.

End Snip:

The team has recently added people from the wireless industry, including engineer Matt Ettus, who now helps lead the initiative, people familiar with the team said. Ettus is one of the foremost names in wireless technologies and created Ettus Research, a National Instruments Corp.-owned firm that sells wireless networking equipment.

Apple has also hired Ashley Moore Williams, a longtime executive from Aerospace Corp. who focused on communication satellites, and Daniel Ellis, a former Netflix Inc. executive who helped oversee the company’s Content Delivery Network, or CDN. Ellis has experience in building networks that can beam content and information on a global scale.

The work on satellite technology is one of several “special projects” -- an Apple term for skunkworks initiatives or development of major new product categories -- under way at the company.

As Bloomberg has previously reported, Apple also is working on a virtual reality headset to debut as early as 2021, augmented reality glasses for launch after that, MicroLED screens for future devices, new home products, self-driving car technology and a future Apple Watch that can analyze a user’s blood chemistry to determine glucose levels. Apple is also expanding its in-house chip development, seeking to replace Intel Corp. as its Mac processor maker, and Intel and Qualcomm Inc. as the providers of its modem component for phones.

Under Cook, Apple has rapidly expanded its research and development budget, spending $16 billion in the 2019 fiscal year, an increase of 14% from the prior year, according to company filings. One of Apple’s primary goals is to bring more of the technology behind its products in house, which is what work on satellites could eventually enable.

The industry is already buzzing with leaks and predictions as we approach 2020, about everything from the the Galaxy S11's official lineup and price, to the camera setup and battery (hint: it could be massive). I throw in my own educated guesses too, because Samsung often follows historical patterns and topical trends, so certain things make sense.

For example, the Galaxy S11 will be the first of Samsung's four 5G phones to deliver on the 5G promise in a meaningful way. Samsung got a start with 5G this year, with the S10 5G, Note 10 Plus 5G, Galaxy A90 5G and Fold (in the UK and South Korea), but many are variants of 4G devices that already exist. The Galaxy S11 family of phones is a mainstream handset that has the ability to help bring 5G's faster data speeds to the masses.

Skipping Down:

5G guaranteed, but there's a catch

I mentioned 5G earlier. This is a rumored feature, but also a given. The Galaxy S11 is 99.9% likely to use the powerful Snapdragon 865 processor in it, which chipmaker Qualcomm won't make available to phone brands without the 5G modem it pairs with. Ipso facto, you get a phone with the Snapdragon 865, you get a 5G-ready phone.

The same goes for any regions that will package the Galaxy S11 with Samsung's in-house Exynos 990 5G processor, which often happens in Asia, especially Samsung's home country of South Korea. (Ice Universe says Samsung is "determined" to use Snapdragon 865 for South Korean models.)

I promised a catch and here it is. While the Galaxy S11 will be 5G-ready, not every phone may be able to access 5G. Cities and countries that are 4G-only will only be able to use 4G networks, so the 5G Galaxy S11 could very well act like a 4G phone.

We'll see how it all shakes out, but I'd be surprised if Samsung used any chip other than Snapdragon 865. The Galaxy S series is its mainstream flagship and Samsung is the world's largest phone-maker. It will want to put its best foot forward by delivering the phone with the "best" chip.

A whopping 5,000mAh battery?

Different size phones get different size batteries, and another rumor from the prolific Ice Universe dials in the Galaxy S11 "Plus" battery at 5,000mAh, which is ridonculous.

Keep in mind that the "Plus" could also be the "Pro" (e.g., the highest-end model of the trio), which makes far more sense to me than the middle phone getting a battery that size. For reference, the Galaxy Note 10 Plus battery is 4,300mAh and battery life is outstanding.

There have been some phones with ultra-large batteries before, so 5,000mAh fits my expectations. For instance, the Asus ROG Phone II has a 6,000mAh battery, which makes it a gaming beast.

Highlights:

Three models, three sizes: Galaxy S11, S11 Plus, S11 Pro
February 11 or 18 launch, later release dates
Could like a cross between the Note 10 and Galaxy S10
108-megapixel camera, periscope lens, 5X optical zoom

Screen: 120Hz AMOLED display
In-screen fingerprint reader

Android 10 and Samsung One UI 2

5G is already on in London but so far I haven't noticed much impact on me. And I am one of those weirdos with a built-in badness detector, and an oversensitive one at that, so if something is rumoured to be bad for us, it often knocks me out of my socks. For this reason, I was expecting to pretty much die on the day 5G was turned on here in June...but nothing happened. And heck, I was almost getting ready to pack my suitcase and move to a forest over this.

I've actually had the best year in terms of health in years so maybe some of the diet/lifestyle changes helped mitigate the negative impact? I don't know.

At the moment, 4G is needed in many cases to make 5G work at all. 5G is basically a collection of standards and technologies, but it varies. As with all "G's", it will progress and change and standardize over the years. So, it's in a state of flux, shall we say.

That's interesting becuase using 3G in London is actually faster than 4G due to overcrowding and loads of tourists overloading the network. I changed my phone settings to 3G years ago and I can confirm it does work better. That's despite the fact that my smartphone is nearly a 6 year-old dinosaur.

I did some research recently to compare different mobile contract providers and it looks like pretty much every network recommends using 3G instead of 4G in most London locations, especially Central London. It makes me wonder just what they're going to have to do to make 5G work - cut all trees? Level out buildings?

I do have fears that "standardize over the years" will mean boiling everyone like the proverbial frog in gradually heated up water. Well, this froggy intends to start packing sometime soon, although there's obviously risk they'll roll this poo out everywhere and there will be no forest for me to hide in.

I thought I'd share some screenshots of mobile network providers' facebook pages telling their customers to use 3G instead of 4G, and customers complaining about the quality of their signal:

Screenshot 2019-12-24 at 10.12.43.png

Screenshot 2019-12-24 at 10.27.52.png

Screenshot 2019-12-24 at 10.13.27.png

That's interesting because using 3G in London is actually faster than 4G due to overcrowding and loads of tourists overloading the network. I changed my phone settings to 3G years ago and I can confirm it does work better. That's despite the fact that my smartphone is nearly a 6 year-old dinosaur.

Network overload is one of the things that 5G is supposed to fix.

Only 2 problems:

1. Everyone needs to buy a new 5G-enabled smartphone to actually use it

2. Providers need to spend huge sums of money to upgrade their networks AND add a boatload more antennas everywhere to cover everything (at least at millimeter wave frequencies)

Neither of which are likely to happen everywhere anytime soon...

5G has been up for this last year in where I both live and work. "Tiki torches" spread throughout the city and people around here welcomed them (trying to talk about the dangers of 5G with them will paint you as a "bad guy"). I'm not sure exactly if its impact on me was directly noticeable, though I can only think of simultaneous nosebleed and headaches that I endured from time to time, as these never happened to me in years before (my co-workers experienced the same, but they brushed them off as just stress). There even was a strange sense of exigency to "normalize" these new technological roll-outs with no regards to one's health.

The IT department at the university where I work have been super busy working with Aruba and SpiderCloud wireless networks on campus this past year. I recently found out that they'll be working towards much more "advanced wireless networks", where the university's now named as a "Hot Spot for 5G Innovation". They're working now on establishing new experimentation sites for a convergence of 5G technology and autonomous drones. Drones were already being used as an "on-demand package delivery" for CVS Pharmacy in Cary, NC, with plans to expand. I drive by this place on a regular basis. It was a eerie feeling having started seeing drones. Pretty soon, we'll be seeing them alot here.

Back
Top Bottom