9-year-old Amira Willighagen - Evidence for Reincarnation?

Amira is no longer 9 years old:

And, I'm not sure she did not have training. I've not read it on Wikipedia or on her own website:

Also, take in mind that singers/ entertainers are notorious liars. They love to pretend that everything about them is natural and organic. Like, "oh I taught guitar to myself", "I was discovered on the street", "I wrote all my music myself". It's just a way to sell a good story and get noticed. Additionally, when it comes to singing, I've noticed that sometimes, people with good voice had singers/ musicians in their family. Take Mariah Carey, her mom was an opera singer. If that's the case of this young girl, she was more likely than most to be able to sing well.

And, I'm not sure she did not have training. I've not read it on Wikipedia or on her own website:

I think she started out practicing by herself (but she probably gets training now). It says here:

The young singer's incredible audition with Giacomo Puccini's O Mio Babbino Caro gave her three yesses and sent her straight to the live show competitions.

What's more fascinating is that she's taught herself to sing opera, only by YouTube tutorials.

"My brother Vincent plays violin, and I also wanted to do something," she said. "So I thought, I'm going to sing ... and then I heard opera songs, which I found very beautiful and that's when I started singing."

Back
Top Bottom