"A" and "B" influences and SEEing

LQB

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
In her Commentary on Mouravieff, Laura writes:

“Well, the fact seems to be that what Mouravieff has said above is the key: If we cannot map the illusion, we have no hope of getting out of it. It is in mapping the illusion that we are able to distinguish between what Mouravieff calls the "A" influences and the "B" influences. We call it seeing the Theological Reality behind the Matrix. Mouravieff points out that the more we "collect" or "perceive" the "B" influences, and act on them, the more we "magnetize." And naturally, SEEing the "A" influences, or discerning the lies of our reality, consists in an ongoing series of "shocks" that seem to be necessary to change our center of gravity.” [End Commentary Quote]

Defining quickly A/B, “A” influences are those that act to maintain the illusions of this world and feed the predator’s mind. Much of consensus “reality” is an “A” influence. “A” influences are associated with lies. The “B” influences are associated with truth, but they are rarely consciously perceived through the veil of the “A” influences – thus the need for “SEEing” behind the “A” influences to the truth of the B. The more SEEing that we do behind the veil of the “A” influences, the more B” influences that are consciously perceived. And the more “B” influences that are consciously perceived, the more “A” influences that we SEE. This is a magnificent circle to fuel with momentum and amounts to coming to full understanding of our Initial Condition (that of STS in this 3D world). How are we to know which direction our system is to move if we do not know our Initial Condition?

The reason for this post is to present, what I think, is an excellent example in the context of Laura’s words and meaning. I think for most of us of Western background, we were brought up (think programmed) to believe that allopathic medicine had our best interests at heart, and that the grocery store is the finest representation of the great bounty that Western civilization has produced. On closer examination (of the “A” influence), however, we find that neither of these is the case (lies). The allopath treats chronic symptoms with drugs seemingly designed to create more chronic conditions/symptoms. Closer examination of the food supply – that bounty that assaults the senses upon entering the grocery chain store – we find that much of the food contains just a fraction of the nutritional value of that of the past. Not only this, but the processed foods are adulterated with all manner of slow-acting poisons seemingly designed to bring on more chronic conditions requiring the attention of the allopath. Mountains of studies have shown that much of these “processes” further reduce the nutritional value of the food and convert healthy enzymes and oils to harmful byproducts. Ignorance fuels this situation and keeps the “health crisis” close to one’s heart in the form of a chronic fear that you will be next. And every media outburst on the subject feeds the assurance that the allopathic machine will “treat” you right. This vicious circle between the food supply and the allopath will continue as long as insurance and money hold out – and ignorance rules. Deep study of the body at the molecular level reveals what it needs to function as designed/intended. It shows how to break that vicious food/allopath cycle to return to and maintain freedom from nearly all chronic conditions. The point here is not to feature the research – the point is that raising the veil of this “A” influence allows the “B” influences in the form of knowledge/perception and this leads to positive action in the form of true response-ability in one’s own health.

But this is not all that you SEE. What is the best way to prevent humanity from treading the road to Truth? Prevent it from even embarking on the path. What might be the preferred method? Distraction. What is more distracting than having “serious” chronic disease appear in one’s family? Not much. The field and practice of medicine was co-opted in the US by big money (of the “A” influence philanthropic kind) early last century. The condition of our food supply has deteriorated continuously since then with the rise of the farm production giants. Add to these two ingredients – ignorance – and you have massive confusion, suffering, and distraction. This is a stupendous maneuver in Don Juan’s terminology (or at least sub-stupendous with respect to the “gift” of the predator’s mind). Stupendous for the STS agenda – horrible for us.

From my own experience I can say that the primary effect of SEEing behind the veil of the “A” influence has been the filling of the hole left by the illusion - with the knowledge/perception of the “B” influence. The most important thing is the action resulting from this knowledge/perception. Freedom from chronic “health” conditions is secondary. Let the “B” influences roll!

And Laura continues with:

“As Mouravieff has just said: "If we only knew what Illusion is, we would then know the opposite: what Truth is. This Truth would liberate us from slavery."

And it seems that the only way we have of discovering Truth in this reality, is to first of all strip away all the lies. And Lord! There's a raft of them!”

Excellent post, one that really speaks to and reflects my own experience in this area. Very well written. Thank you.

LQB said:
What is the best way to prevent humanity from treading the road to Truth? Prevent it from even embarking on the path. What might be the preferred method? Distraction. What is more distracting than having “serious” chronic disease appear in one’s family? Not much. The field and practice of medicine was co-opted in the US by big money (of the “A” influence philanthropic kind) early last century. The condition of our food supply has deteriorated continuously since then with the rise of the farm production giants. Add to these two ingredients – ignorance – and you have massive confusion, suffering, and distraction. This is a stupendous maneuver in Don Juan’s terminology (or at least sub-stupendous with respect to the “gift” of the predator’s mind). Stupendous for the STS agenda – horrible for us.
Absolutely!

If you read the article on Transmarginal Inhibition http://www.sott.net/articles/show/136090-Transmarginal+Inhibition

you note this:

4) The fourth way of inducing a breakdown in a dog was to destabilize the dog's physical condition in some way, either by subjecting it to long periods of work, inducing gastro-intestinal disorders, fever, disturbing the glandular balance, surgery, etc.

If, in any case, the first three methods would fail to induce a breakdown in a particular dog, it could be achieved by utilizing the same stresses that had failed, but doing so only after initiating the fourth protocol: physical destabilization. Pavlov also discovered that, after physical destabilization, a breakdown might occur even in temperamentally stable dogs and also that any new behavior pattern occurring afterward might become a fixed element of the dog's personality even long after recovery from the debilitating experience.
Then, of course, read this: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/139304-Let-s-All-Light-Up-

What we are seeing is that not only are we being poisoned, we are being deprived of one of the agents that could help us resist that poisoning. Not only does smoking assist with thinking, it also increases the hemoglobin levels and resistance to many diseases!!!

What a TRAP!

Quoting Laura;

"What we are seeing is that not only are we being poisoned, we are being deprived of one of the agents that could help us resist that poisoning. Not only does smoking assist with thinking, it also increases the hemoglobin levels and resistance to many diseases!!!"

Two things I would like to mention here. Recently while in hospital , after a few hours of waiting around I would get the elevator to the ground floor so as to go outside for a cigarette. The hospital had a no smoking policy since the laws where passed here , which meant that patients who had just had surgery would be in wheelchairs in their gowns having a cigarette outdoors whether it was rain or shine. I myself after every operation and coming round would head ASAP for a cigarette. shortly after this I was able to discard of a lot of the medication that was within my system and I was then ready to get out and head home until the next time.

The second thing is the use of silver in bandages that was applied to me , all very well , but they would clean my wound out with a saline solution and I asked if it was in any way possible that they could use a colloidal silver /solution instead. Of course they looked at me as if I was totally mad ,and on a number of occasions asked me what CS was.

So i made my own batch and cleansed my wounds with it , and the healing process it seems to me was speeded up.

The thing that is puzzling me (not really-frustration i suppose) is that the medical profession seem to be allowed to use the bandages with a trace of pure silver in because those bandages other than working at certain stages are money making and thus allowed.

As many may know through reading up on CS our soils have lost a lot of their trace silver elements due to our farming techniques , so the trace elements are very low and we need them in our bodies.

Back to cigarettes. The biggest insult in some ways is that though these laws are passed, we the smokers are still having to pay large amounts on the taxation of them. Then we are told that if you smoke then you may not receive any medical attention. Put our taxes into smokers hospitals and we the smokers would have the finest hospitals that taxation money could buy.

Laura said:
What we are seeing is that not only are we being poisoned, we are being deprived of one of the agents that could help us resist that poisoning. Not only does smoking assist with thinking, it also increases the hemoglobin levels and resistance to many diseases!!!

What a TRAP!
Yeah I am a smoker and I can't even remember the last time I was ill. But the pressure to give up is very strong, the C's said that if people believe they will get cancer or other diseases from smoking they have more chance of it happening. So what could be happening to people who smoke is, if they don't/can't give up, they will believe that they are causing themselves these diseases and eventually get them. Every day I hear about how smoking is so bad for us and how it causes a long list of diseases, if I didn't know any better I would be feeling guilty/bad about smoking every time I light up, which can't help matters. It seems if they can't get people to quit smoking, they will try and neutralise the positive effects of smoking - turning it into something negative just with the power of advertisement, beliefs, and peoples minds. After all, when something is repeated to you every day by lots of different people, its hard not to start believing it.

So what I am saying is, maybe smoking is becoming only beneficial to people who have the knowledge? Maybe if you are engulfed by these A influences, smoking isn't such a good idea?

Russ said:
So what I am saying is, maybe smoking is becoming only beneficial to people who have the knowledge? Maybe if you are engulfed by these A influences, smoking isn't such a good idea?
Good point. An excellent example of how you have to fully expose and understand the lie/illusion before you can act against it. "Seth" used to say the same thing about traditional western medicine -- that the degree to which people have been indoctrinated into that belief system means that most individuals probably shouldn't completely abandon it as an avenue to "health".

Also, on the subject of smoking, it's important to remember that the C's did not say that smoking/nicotine was beneficial for EVERYONE, only for people with certain kinds of physiologies. I believe that's true of almost everything we ingest, that what our bodies/brains require for maximum performance is highly individual, and that everyone has to find their own "balance". Diets and health practices are not a "one size fits all" matter, contrary to what society would have you believe. I've had the same experience with caffeine and alcohol that Laura has had with smoking. I've tried "giving up" both many many times, but eventually came to accept that (1) I function at a much higher level when I consume several cups of coffee a day, and (2) I experience much better quality sleep when I have a certain amount of alcohol just before bedtime....

QV said:
Good point. An excellent example of how you have to fully expose and understand the lie/illusion before you can act against it. "Seth" used to say the same thing about traditional western medicine -- that the degree to which people have been indoctrinated into that belief system means that most individuals probably shouldn't completely abandon it as an avenue to "health".
I've noticed that you've mentioned 'Seth' in a few of your posts and channeled material in general as being an interest of yours. You might quite enjoy Adpop's Channel Watch Series - if you haven't gotten to it yet, that is. The first one is here - http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=695 followed by 16 other Channel Watch articles. They are located in the Channel Watch & New Age COINTELPRO section, which, itself holds an enormous amount of useful information.

anart said:
I've noticed that you've mentioned 'Seth' in a few of your posts and channeled material in general as being an interest of yours. You might quite enjoy Adpop's Channel Watch Series - if you haven't gotten to it yet, that is....
Thank you. I am well aware of the "limitations" of the Seth material (particularly the "Create Your Own Reality" idea). However, many years ago it was an early "primer" that led me to more complete and accurate material (up to and including the C's), and I believe that some of the concepts I was first introduced to there are still quite valid and compatible with my current thinking....

QueenVee said:
Thank you. I am well aware of the "limitations" of the Seth material (particularly the "Create Your Own Reality" idea). However, many years ago it was an early "primer" that led me to more complete and accurate material (up to and including the C's), and I believe that some of the concepts I was first introduced to there are still quite valid and compatible with my current thinking....
Actually, if you had read the thread I referenced, you would have seen it was quite complimentary of the Seth material. If you take the time to read that section of the forum, you might find quite a store of valuable information.

anart said:
Actually, if you had read the thread I referenced, you would have seen it was quite complimentary of the Seth material. If you take the time to read that section of the forum, you might find quite a store of valuable information.
I didn't say I wasn't going to read it. I was simply clarifying my position on the Seth Material, on my way to doing so.

The article is extremely well written, paints a highly accurate and insightful picture of the "channelling scene" over the past 40 years or so. I like the fact that the author points out the "incremental" aspect of the materials that have become available. I also like his/her emphasis on the C's advice in evaluating such material: That "All is of value if examined with an open mind and proper perspective", and that much judicious "weeding" is required....

I'm working my way through some of the other articles in that thread, and thus far they seem quite bang on as well. Thank you for recommending them.

Laura said:
LQB said:
What is the best way to prevent humanity from treading the road to Truth? Prevent it from even embarking on the path. What might be the preferred method? Distraction. What is more distracting than having “serious” chronic disease appear in one’s family? Not much. The field and practice of medicine was co-opted in the US by big money (of the “A” influence philanthropic kind) early last century. The condition of our food supply has deteriorated continuously since then with the rise of the farm production giants. Add to these two ingredients – ignorance – and you have massive confusion, suffering, and distraction. This is a stupendous maneuver in Don Juan’s terminology (or at least sub-stupendous with respect to the “gift” of the predator’s mind). Stupendous for the STS agenda – horrible for us.
Absolutely!

If you read the article on Transmarginal Inhibition http://www.sott.net/articles/show/136090-Transmarginal+Inhibition

you note this:

4) The fourth way of inducing a breakdown in a dog was to destabilize the dog's physical condition in some way, either by subjecting it to long periods of work, inducing gastro-intestinal disorders, fever, disturbing the glandular balance, surgery, etc.

If, in any case, the first three methods would fail to induce a breakdown in a particular dog, it could be achieved by utilizing the same stresses that had failed, but doing so only after initiating the fourth protocol: physical destabilization. Pavlov also discovered that, after physical destabilization, a breakdown might occur even in temperamentally stable dogs and also that any new behavior pattern occurring afterward might become a fixed element of the dog's personality even long after recovery from the debilitating experience.
Then, of course, read this: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/139304-Let-s-All-Light-Up-

What a TRAP!
Laura makes a good point with the reference to the Pavlov piece – we are all a collective “dog” under experiment with an array of “A” influences professing the great boon of the myriad things designed to compromise our health, both physical and mental, to degrade inherent potential for aligning and moving forward on the road to Truth. I only mentioned allopathic medicine and food but there are many others including cell phones, EMR of various types, aerial spraying, cosmetics, detergents, plastics, deodorants … and he list goes on (as Laura’s article/link expands on). A peak behind the curtain reveals that years of ignorant exposure leaves one in a chronic deficient state in which only one last straw is needed to break the camel’s back – and then, no cause can be found – or the cause de jour can be trotted out for media spotlight! Stupendous maneuver. But the worst is an insidious subtle degradation of healthy mind/body that makes finding the path to that road to Truth significantly less likely for many of us. Solution – study that Initial Condition – let the resulting action flow.

I was recently informed of an interesting health situation. A cancer sufferer was trying to get help from a group of good folk responsible for the design/production of some very good formulas – in this case cesium carbonate. Cesium (non-radioactive isotope) is the most powerful alkalizing agent for the body and is used to get the PH up to about 8 where cancer is eradicated due to the resulting flood of oxygen to the cells (cancer cells do not like oxygen – but they do like sugar which leads to acidosis). These folk were trying to find out from the sufferer what was preventing the PH from rising. From their questioning they found out that the sufferer was “married” to their cell phone – using it continuously over long periods of the day. The cell phone was removed from the environment, and the Cesium brought the PH right up!

I smoke also and up until just recently I smoked American Spirit all-tobacco cigarettes. What led me to AS was research on what chemical ingredients were typically added to regular cigarettes. I found the list very unpalatable. So I switched to AS. Recently I picked up a carton of AS and found that every pack had a “message” card tucked under the back wrapper. The messages were each different and concerned cultural diversity and environmental “issues”. This was a shock of the SEEing behind the “A” influence-kind, because I know what is REALLY behind these “issues” (from years of my own research) – brutal, ugly control and manipulation with an arrow pointing directly to slavery. The agenda being that we will do it to ourselves! A few more words are appropriate here. If you work for the government or a company that does contract work for the same, then you have been barraged with the cultural diversity message in the workplace. On the face of it, it promotes tolerance/acceptance of differing cultural backgrounds, religions, ethnicity, etc – but its REAL agenda is the flat-landing of all peoples into one serf/slave class. It promotes isolation of the individual for purposes of control (divide and conquer). The classic case of saying the opposite of what it really means. I have seen cases where well-meaning folk have been threatened and beaten (mentally) into submission, then brought before the rest as an example of what can happen if you threaten the “diversity laws”. The sad thing is that if these well-meaning folk had SEEN the REAL agenda, it never could have happened. Knowledge protects.

Back to the cigarettes. As a result of this shock, I realized that the controlling influences that be could easily add a few ingredients that might act as the last straw on the camel’s back to bring down smokers in hoards from a variety of chronic diseases – particularly those operating their health habits out of ignorance. The way things are going with the war on tobacco, do we think that the non-smoking programmed public will raise much concern with a highly increased death rate among smokers? Particularly when they have so many of their own chronic (physical and mental) concerns to deal with? Might the media jump in here to subtly suggest “good-riddance”? Anyway, I switched again to some fine small cigars with tobacco wrapper. Leaving aside the paranoia, I just don’t like messages of control and manipulation on my cigarettes.

One last thought about ascorbates. The human is among only four organisms that do not produce their own ascorbates, the others: gorilla (and I think some monkeys), fruit bat, and guinea pigs – interesting company. Apparently the cause (for humans) is a missing liver enzyme that converts sugar into ascorbate. The cause for the missing enzyme is apparently a genetic defect that we all carry (now what kind of funny business might be involved here?). What this means is that most of humanity suffers from chronic sub-clinical scurvy (why do you think the body has to patch cracks in the artery walls around the heart with sticky stuff like Lipoprotien A, that then turns into thick plaque that kills people?). The ascorbates are absolutely essential in the production and maintenance of the body’s collagen matrix. Considering the likely genetic root cause of the deficiency, might we just have another Stupendous maneuver here? Solution: you need massive amounts of ascorbates (magnesium-, potassium, calcium-, and sodium-ascorbate in powder form mixed with water and so ionized in immediate bio-available form, season with L-Lysine and L-Proline).

Back
Top Bottom